Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (70907 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Agbotikuyor007(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
made in Biafra english

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by mrkings84(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
I THINK SHE IS JUST TRYING TO HELP U GUYS COS SHE ISNT AN ENGLISH STUDENT BUT A FRENCH'S.....
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Tevs(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Her makeup is what we should be worried about
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Seerach(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm nt the 1 shared this video, infact I dont hav it
murphy2get:
pls share me d full video
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by chibjohn(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...

Using 'Am' instead of "I am" showing that you are not different from her.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by oglalasioux(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Many private universities are collecting from 300k upwards to award certificates to people who didn't attend university for a day so don't be surprised to find corpers this dumb.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by blossomdove(f): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2018
I just went to her page on Facebook she can write very well she did that for fame and fun...... So bloggers and nairalander save ur insults.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by EternalTruth: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
It is her replies to people's comments me I want to read
she confirmed that she did it on purpose

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by luluosas(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Am so sure she deliberately wrote this in other to be humorous. At least she just helped hundreds of people to release their stress by laughing. She is really creative humorous wise
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by bedspread: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2018
chibjohn:

Using 'Am' instead of "I am" showing that you are not different from her.
u are full sir! An is still in the Singular
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by kkinternet: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Oluchi thanks for laughing me make well.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by basty: 4:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Some people are so daft, how can a Nigerian university graduate write such things? She passed through primary, secondary and post secondary school(s). People, learn to know when a person is playing. People too mumu on Nairaland.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Juliearth(f): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
It is her replies to people's comments me I want to read

Trust me, she did this on purpose just to trend.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by pedrilo: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2018
She took her joke too far tho.
Such can ruin one's ability to even speak correctly
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by misterjosh(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2018
zoba88:
A corp member identified as Oluchi has been trending online after she shared the story of a man who was beaten for committing a crime.Her grammar got people talking.Below is what she wrote and how people reacted...

'OMG!
What turning world's this in to?
This guy is the picture of a man,i meat it wen i Am way home on today this morning He commit a cream on the nerbor hood aril,he's catched on a express while he is make a Travel,an the interview people ah putting A camera in his voice, pls Be away of this Man bcus he's blooding'

This is a "blooding" eyewitness report.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-what-corp-member-wrote-that-has-got.html
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by okonprecious(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2018
Plz someone should break the English down for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Juliearth:

Trust me, she did this on purpose just to trend.
yeah, I think we really need a truth filter to start verifying stories now
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
EternalTruth:
she confirmed that she did it on purpose
tnx eternaltruth, the English was too terrible for it not to be fake
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by medropoly(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
chaiiii..... dere is GOD ohhh shocked shocked shocked

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
SSomething is wrong with this babe grin
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Snow87(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
EastGold:
See your life.
You couldn't construct a correct sentence.

That is why you wear where we were
grin
EastGold:
See your life.
You couldn't construct a correct sentence.

That is why you wear where we were
forget about going to heaven ahswear, lols
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Snow87(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Naturally some female species are dumb by default whether graduate or not. Had it been she use the time she used in painting her face with paint and eye brows in studying e for no bad like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.