Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (79707 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by kareemkamil(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Nawa ooooo
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by nickxtra(m): 3:28am On Dec 18, 2018
dably:
See more sexy pre-wedding photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-rock-open-cleveage-baring-outfit-with-her-fiance-in-pre-wedding-photos
Even the appears not comfortable with her dressing. See it on his facial expression
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by EverGlorious(m): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Oh God when did we get here? This world is steadily depreciating chai. It used to be two couples wearing nice polo with "King" and "Queen" on each of them or maybe "You are mine" and "I am yours". When did we fall this low? Nawa it's well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nature8(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2018
dably:
Pretty lady expose her boobs in cleveage baring outfit as she poses with her fiance in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-rock-open-cleveage-baring-outfit-with-her-fiance-in-pre-wedding-photos

shocked
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nature8(m): 5:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Uyiii:

aren't women a wonderful creature. this one still found a way to insult the man and exonerated her mentor.

I fear who nor fear una.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by McBenedict(f): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Just show us d real pussy.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Koralords: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Na for club them meet
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Thats probably what the man wanted.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by damzy88: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2018
AlphaStyles:
she nor even fyn sef and whats up with ladies and breast exposure this days all in the name of fashion
I detest such undecided
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Uglymind: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2018
Sex object
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mrpojj(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2018
dably:
Pretty lady expose her boobs in cleveage baring outfit as she poses with her fiance in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-rock-open-cleveage-baring-outfit-with-her-fiance-in-pre-wedding-photos

I will say it
And I will repeat it
There is nothing classy or responsible bout this dressing

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by SassyVixen(f): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Staying covered is always classy. See as them waste better background with ratchet behavior. She looks like a skank! undecided
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Youngpo413: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
The wise groom dressed smartly and properly, while the bride proving the fact that women are sexual objects, dressed like a prostitute.
not 'like',she 'is' a prostitute,hoes everywhere,I still wondering how sane men marry non V's.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Myzteriouz: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Well the outfit ia pretty but she could have used sheet fabric on other places,still sexy but gives tye illusion of cover up. I like the fabric itself though. The skin is too "skin" a sheer would have been so perfect.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2018
McBenedict:
Just show us d real pussy.
E never reach that level na.... cheesycheesy

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by johhnnie(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2018
dably:

The guy is not even happy!
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by tombeh(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Haaaaaaaaayyyyyy shocked

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2018
funny dress...see as d material just cover one boobi
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by showghan(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Boys just dey marry farm tools dis days

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2018
damzy88:
I detest such undecided
u detest what?
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by bossrillboss: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Wetin dey funny me pass na say beta part of d dress she wear dey sweep nd mop ground nd she cum open all her chest down. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by bossrillboss: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2018
mmadu5:
This lady is so stupid thunder fire her and nairaland girls .. harlots

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2018
When you meet her in a club...
No matter how you are, a man must surely love you.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by DaRuud(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
dably:

Mad slay oloshos everywhere

Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Clashy(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by actualization: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Ogaaaa.....u a weak...... Shame to both of u
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by cindybaby22(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
agbonkamen:
Some men are useless Sha must you allow your wife to displace her talent...(oloshism)
Direct your blame to the lady for portraying herself that way
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
way too revealing.
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by DictionMaster: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Myzteriouz:
Well the outfit ia pretty but she could have used sheet fabric on other places,still sexy but gives tye illusion of cover up. I like the fabric itself though. The skin is too "skin" a sheer would have been so perfect.

Sent you a PM
Re: Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2018
This attire nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.