Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (74158 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by nedubest(m): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2018
omo, this isnt funny oo
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by nickxtra(m): 3:25am On Dec 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man took to social media to narrate how he caught his wife pants down with another man, in their home. 

The aggrieved Nigerian man who disclosed that he dated his wife for two years before they got married, things weren't smooth at first as they went through tough times to convince their families to give in their marriage. 

According to him, his suspicion about his wife's infidelity was aroused by nude photos she sent to him by mistake. Read the post below; 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-caught-his-wife-pants-down-with-another-man/
What tribe are you both? I think letting us know will give us a clear understanding of what you want to say
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Mursz: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is one of the reasons why I MUST marry a virgin. No two ways about it.

Nigerian ladies are hoes and prostitutes.

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a

This is just fact.

Hhahahaha.... funny you.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by udemzyudex(m): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2018
benswagtt:

it's part of it bros... At least she has lower chances of cheating than someone who has lost count of how many times she had sex.

Says who? How and where did you do your research?

Lower chance of cheating, you think cheating is all about having sex with the opposite sex?

Virginity doesn't guarantee a good home, if it can't guarantee a good home then how can you use it as a yard stick of a good wife?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by pacespot(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Marriage is a scam. In this issue of sex, nobody holy past
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by kernel001: 4:56am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a hoe.

This is just fact.

I hope you've got a mother as well as sister? What do you make of them, do they fit your description of a Nigerian woman?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by arimahoseloka(m): 5:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Where did he mention his wife cheated. Op it seems ur madness has finally hit stage 2

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nature8(m): 5:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:
Rant Hq!

All the foolish fish-brained feminists on that useless group will begin to blame him one way or the other instead of reprimanding the cheating wife!

I had to exit that group when I discovered the level of stupidity amongst most of the members of the group.

90% of the females there are bitter jobless man-haters, about 50% of the males there are "women a*se lickers" while 100% of the admin including the fat "Gee Pee tank shaped" founder of the group are dolts!

You're right bro, very useless group
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by monerozi5590: 5:36am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a hoe.

This is just fact.

Very very true sir.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by femi4: 5:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I used to see you to be wiser than this...so virginity equals loyalty?...wow!

...how do you know he wasn't the one who disvirgined disflower her?

Miss wise one, that word doesn't exist
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
After God fear Woman and APC embarassed

You mean women and APC members from the Igbo land?

You are very correct! grin

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by habiham: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Getting married to a virgin is not an d way out ... That's when you received the greatest shock of your life talking from exp

This is just fact.[/quote]
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2018
DrToche:
Shit pains

But man up and move on.
That's why I advise men to grow beards... You don't know what those hairs there are meant for or symbolizes
. wanna know grow some beard with toche black oil...
And stories like this will never be your portion
How much
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by millionboi2: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Uyiii:
I read the story and didn't see where the man caught his wife pant down, or is mistakenly sending a nude picture meant for her boyfriend to her husband same as catching someone pant down
the wife here have every advantage of plausible deniability, telling the husband she wanted to add more spice to the stew in their marriage with sending him nudes.

Nevertheless sha, majority of girls in 9ja are a popular FARM TOOL purchased at anybody's disposal with enough coins. I am not in anyway defending the woman because we know them, just dropping my 2kobo to the way the story we have here was disseminated.
what is a married woman doing with nude pic
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by dazzlingd(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Get another wife and also get another job
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by kizwid(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Adakintroy:
You go to face book and make intelligent comment, you get 2likes and one comment. " oga when you start to make sense"

Meanwhile 17 yr old girl takes a picture of her backside " gets 200 likes and 62 comments.." fines girl" lovely angel" "queen".."most beautifull"

You come to nairaland and post intelligent comment 4likes one comment. "Word"

so you are saying?
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Fai69: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Adakintroy:
You go to face book and make intelligent comment, you get 2likes and one comment. " oga when you start to make sense"

Meanwhile 17 yr old girl takes a picture of her backside " gets 200 likes and 62 comments.." fines girl" lovely angel" "queen".."most beautifull"

You come to nairaland and post intelligent comment 4likes one comment. "Word"

Dis is so true ooo. All the girls do is post pictures all the time. They have 500 comments.

For this gentleman he needs to follow his heart.it will be hard.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by TemmyT002(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Gonna be very painful
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Fostercat(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I used to see you to be wiser than this...so virginity equals loyalty?...wow!

...how do you know he wasn't the one who disvirgined her?

When you see the comments of persons with very high mileage. You will know tongue
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nitric(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2018
There's nothing new under the sun
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by nonyjay(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol.... My former fiancee was a virgin... I disvirgined her and she cheated.

lol...

Not all virgins are morally upright or will continue to be after dis virgin...people change right.... Fear of God and/or tradition matters a lot...

quote author=IamD18 post=73936347]Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is just fact.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Olajah81: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2018
So how diz one be news

Naa waa ooo....

Coconut head pple everywhere...
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Myzteriouz: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:

This is just fact.
a virgin can turn a hoe too. But their reason for problems wasnt the virginity, was it? It was lack of parental consent and I think they actually weren't 100% true to themselves.

Anyway, But I haven't aeen whwre the infidelity part is though. Was it because she sent the nude, so he assumed it was for someone else and didn't confront hee about it. Thay was how a lady lost her nice hubby because of wrong information about getting someone pregnant, happened to be a different "Lawrence chubby"
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Myzteriouz: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2018
nonyjay:
Lol.... My former fiancee was a virgin... I disvirgined her and she cheated.

lol...

Not all virgins are morally upright or will continue to be after dis virgin...people change right.... Fear of God and/or tradition matters a lot...

quote author=IamD18 post=73936347]Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is just fact.
God bless you. There are flirtatious virgins that can flirt for Africa but wouldn't let you to do them, for several reasons and when they eventually get it done,ohmajeezuz, they give their goodness freely � so to say.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by enemachris(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Uyiii:
I read the story and didn't see where the man caught his wife pant down, or is mistakenly sending a nude picture meant for her boyfriend to her husband same as catching someone pant down
the wife here have every advantage of plausible deniability, telling the husband she wanted to add more spice to the stew in their marriage with sending him nudes.

Nevertheless sha, majority of girls in 9ja are a popular FARM TOOL purchased at anybody's disposal with enough coins. I am not in anyway defending the woman because we know them, just dropping my 2kobo to the way the story we have here was disseminated.
Did u even read the passage at all undecided?
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by ikcid: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Are you normal? ?

Yuceeluv:
grin grin shallow brain...its a normal thing for shallow brains to think only nonvirgins will counter you...#whistlesaway.

Leave her to her ineptitude dear Femi.
femi4:
That word doesn't exist
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Slimzain: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Share your details to reach u.
I've got someone interested in enhancing his beard growth.

DrToche:
Shit pains

But man up and move on.
That's why I advise men to grow beards... You don't know what those hairs there are meant for or symbolizes
. wanna know grow some beard with toche black oil...
And stories like this will never be your portion
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2018
lastempero:
Liers everywhere, the father didn't support and was absent in the wedding so who collected the bride prize.
It is possible he collected the bride price but didn't attend church wedding. Any of his relative can stand as a father figure at the white wedding
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2018
lastempero:
Liers everywhere, the father didn't support and was absent in the wedding so who collected the bride prize.
It is possible he collected the bride price but didn't attend church wedding. Any of his relative can stand as a father figure at the white wedding. The man can even have his church wedding without bride price don't think all churches follow the norm of bride price first before white wedding
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2018
pacespot:
Marriage is a scam. In this issue of sex, nobody holy past
I am beginning to believe it's true....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Wedding Reception Order Of Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.