Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance (1628 Views)

Why Do Some Husbands Insist On Women Using Bedtime Perfume? / Avoid Women Using Tactics To Make You Feel Less Of A Man / All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by 2buffagain(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
There is this girl in this day and age who straight up admitted (after much argument) that she primarily wants to have 4+ children so as to lighten the load on each of them taking care of HER (No mention of her husband either which shows her priority)

From experience, giving birth to that many children generally always comes from a place of selfishness (you don't need more than 2......3 MAX)

Of course, she doesn't care about the financial gbese of taking care of that many children in these economic climes...that one is the man's problem...or the poor first born who is forced to take care of children that are not his/her own.

This is why I avoid women who have no ambition other than becoming a single-purpose housewife.
They always deceive themselves that they are busy. Yet their idleness makes them crave having an excess amount of children so they can FEEL busy....when the world has actual problems that could be solved. After she has wasted her parents school money by failing to use it for anything besides be a baby factory.

She doesn't want to work so is creating multiple insurance plans for herself in case her husband gets tired of her later.
Perpetual selfishness of some women mehn.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2018
This is the truth about today's women

1 Like

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2018
You are a thousand percent correct. pls guys should wise up, especially those who are yet to be married. don't let any woman suck away your happiness all in the name of relationship or marriage.
learn to stand your ground and let your No be No and your Yes be Yes. Never make any decision out of love or emotional feeling because this ladies are smarter than what we think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Many first borns have been working for years with nothing to show for it. Unto this stupid issue. Reminds me of a friend whose dad retired while he had 2 jambites and one in SS1. Na him dey train dem today

1 Like

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2018
This is why I avoid women who have no ambition other than becoming a single-purpose housewife.
They always deceive themselves that they are busy. Yet their idleness makes them crave having an excess amount of children so they can FEEL busy

Ahnahn, this is too much

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by MannieA(f): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Ahnahn, this is too much

Some men will never appreciate women,no matter how hard women work.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
look at this loser book space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
The only woman I can allow to be a housewife and support is the one I found a virgin and below 22. Even then she must know Daddy has other holes he's fvcking...
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
MannieA:

Some men will never appreciate women,no matter how hard women work.
since when is kitchen work hard work?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
look at this loser book space
I refuse to b sucked into your hate filled vortex.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
The only woman I can allow to be a housewife and support is the one I found a virgin and below 22. Even then she must know Daddy has other holes he's fvcking...
You have a psychological problem don't don't have anyone to tell u son. You need therapy
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Currently reading a book called "The manipulated Man by Esther V." This book don open my eyes to some things.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by MannieA(f): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
since when is kitchen work hard work?

Being a woman and a mother is work. Think about it.A woman builds a home and there is work in building a home.I hope you will learn to appreciate your wife one day.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I refuse to b sucked into your hate filled vortex.
it's a sexy vortex. Come in you may like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You have a psychological problem don't don't have anyone to tell u son. You need therapy
the only therapy I need is Pussy Therapy tongue
Can you provide?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
MannieA:

Being a woman and a mother is work. Think about it.A woman builds a home and there is work in building a home.I hope you will learn to appreciate your wife one day.
women always claim house work is hard work but if a man offers to be a stay-at-home dad while the woman gets a job then he is called lazy...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
the only therapy I need is Pussy Therapy tongue
Can you provide?
gerrarahere
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
gerrarahere
No?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by MannieA(f): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
ubunja:
women always claim house work is hard work but if a man offers to be a stay-at-home dad while the woman gets a job then he is called lazy...

.There are women who work, run businesses and still go home and work too...what do you call that??There are women who have no husbands and are singlehandedly taking care of their children, what do you call thatThere are women who have husbands, but they are still the ones running the home big time,what do you call that??
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rasmega:
Currently reading a book called "The manipulated Man by Esther V." This book don open my eyes to some things.
anyone want the PDF of the above book whatsapp me and I will send you
+27 62 921 1504

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
MannieA:

.There are women who work, run businesses and still go home and work too...what do you call that??There are women who have no husbands and are singlehandedly taking care of their children, what do you call thatThere are women who have husbands, but they are still the ones running the home big time,what do you call that??
I call that you going off topic.
This is the kind of woman we are talking about on this thread:

2buffagain:
There is this girl in this day and age who straight up admitted (after much argument) that she primarily wants to have 4+ children so as to lighten the load on each of them taking care of HER (No mention of her husband either which shows her priority)

From experience, giving birth to that many children generally always comes from a place of selfishness (you don't need more than 2......3 MAX)

Of course, she doesn't care about the financial gbese of taking care of that many children in these economic climes...that one is the man's problem...or the poor first born who is forced to take care of children that are not his/her own.

They always deceive themselves that they are busy. Yet their idleness makes them crave having an excess amount of children so they can FEEL busy....when the world has actual problems that could be solved. After she has wasted her parents school money by failing to use it for anything besides be a baby factory.

She doesn't want to work so is creating multiple insurance plans for herself in case her husband gets tired of her later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by 2buffagain(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:
Many first borns have been working for years with nothing to show for it. Unto this stupid issue. Reminds me of a friend whose dad retired while he had 2 jambites and one in SS1. Na him dey train dem today

It is the first born thing that pisses me off the most.
I don’t know what these people are thinking STILL giving birth to children few years before they retire.

For who?
You have chosen to born them into poverty be dat.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
2buffagain:

It is the first born thing that pisses me off the most.
I don’t know what these people are thinking STILL giving birth to children few years before they retire.

For who?
You have chosen to born them into poverty be dat.
we are just a backward people.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by COOL10(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rasmega:

Funny thing is it was written by a woman grin Feminists hate it when a woman tells the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by 2buffagain(m): 4:27am On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Ahnahn, this is too much

How is it too much?
There are wives and mother's running Fortune 500 companies today. Let's stop making this thing sound like rocket science because we want to cater to laziness.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by derrydinny: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2018
a lot of people put unnecessary pressure on their children just because they didn't plan ahead. imagine some parents telling a 14 year old boy that he will build house and buy car for them, this puts the kid under pressure and he may become a criminal just to feed people he didn't bring to the world. Parents should plan ahead of retirement, don't depend on your children because the present economy doesn't favour people, your kids may be forced into crime because of the useless and stupid decisions you took

1 Like

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2018
2buffagain:

females mostly misuse privileges
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by SweetBuns(f): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Trash thrash trash and complete trash.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by 2buffagain(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2018
SweetBuns:
Trash thrash trash and complete trash.

Your mind is trash.
You can't even piece together a sound logical rebuttal.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by pedrilo: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2018
Op u r very current
I know a very endowed slay queen who gave birth to 3 kids for 3 different g.boys just so she can be receiving allowance from the 3 guys
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by BossLaifay(f): 3:57am On Dec 31, 2018
ubunja:
anyone want the PDF of the above book whatsapp me and I will send you
+27 62 921 1504

I want it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / Hilarious!! Lady Dumps Boyfriend Over Valentine Dare / Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.