Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pls Guys Your Opinion Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Your Opinion Needed (382 Views)

Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter / Guys: Your Daughters Wont Be Spared If You Fail To Treat These Ladies Right !!! / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Your Opinion Needed by Dreament(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
There is this girl i met online 3months ago we hv both agreed to start a relationship. Ever since then our communications hv been good and we hv both falling for each other despite the fact we hv not met. We agreed to meet by January next year after i must hv finished the project i hv ať hand and return to my town. We both stay in the same town despite the fact we hvnt met. Yesterday when We were chating she said she was just thinking about something, that her cousin want to introduce a guy to her for marriage. I told her she can marry the guy that her cousin must hv knew the guy very well before doing that and he mean well for her. She said if that is all i can say. I told her who am i to go against what her family hv already ordain for her. She was kind of feel bad about what i said. Pls was there anything wrong with my statement. We hvnt started dating yet officially her mind is already divided
Re: Pls Guys Your Opinion Needed by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
She wants to remind you that she wants to get marries soon and good a thing you cleared her that you aren't ready for marriage so that you dont waste our time..

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Your Opinion Needed by ehinmowo: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dreament:
There is this girl i met online 3months ago we hv both agreed to start a relationship. Ever since then our communications hv been good and we hv both falling for each other despite the fact we hv not met. We agreed to meet by January next year after i must hv finished the project i hv ať hand and return to my town. We both stay in the same town despite the fact we hvnt met. Yesterday when We were chating she said she was just thinking about something, that her cousin want to introduce a guy to her for marriage. I told her she can marry the guy that her cousin must hv knew the guy very well before doing that and he mean well for her. She said if that is all i can say. I told her who am i to go against what her family hv already ordain for her. She was kind of feel bad about what i said. Pls was there anything wrong with my statement. We hvnt started dating yet officially her mind is already divided

No. There is nothing wrong. However, there is high chance that she said that to test you. Notwithstanding, next time, be subtle. Reduce your tone. You can say, "there is no harm in introducing someone to another. Get to meet him. Besides, there many things one can get from another aside romantic relationship"

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Your Opinion Needed by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
there is no guy anywhere lol. u were supposed to beg grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Is Cheating On The Wife / This Igbo Guy Hates Me So Much / Obey Your Parents Or Follow Your Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.