Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States (21148 Views)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Insertion Of 6,576 Projects In 2022 Budget / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by ogundeleai(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
The first and only Nigeria president that has integrity and if put to test, he won't fall... I so much believe in This president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by johnp2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yankee101:
States should fight back

Vote Buhari out

I remember PDP used to refund States for jobs on Federal Roads etc

Part of the problem of Nigeria is centralization. That way nothing gets done.

Move more money and resources to the states and keep a skeletal middle in the form of a federal government.

Give local governments FULL autonomy.

Write feedback and accountability mechanisms into the constitution for all expenditures in all levels of government

Breakdown functions into tasks that can be clearly monitored and release money in tranches based on achievements and milestones.

Multilateral bodies have been doing this for decades in war torn areas etc with little systems in place and the monies have been efficiently used.
what are you saying �

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by goodlifehyd(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Samnavy:
APC is enemy of Nigeria
So says an illiterate who couldn't read and understand less than a thousand word article. Wasted thing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by goodlifehyd(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yankee101:
[s]States should fight back

Vote Buhari out

I remember PDP used to refund States for jobs on Federal Roads etc

Part of the problem of Nigeria is centralization. That way nothing gets done.

Move more money and resources to the states and keep a skeletal middle in the form of a federal government.

Give local governments FULL autonomy.

Write feedback and accountability mechanisms into the constitution for all expenditures in all levels of government

Breakdown functions into tasks that can be clearly monitored and release money in tranches based on achievements and milestones.

Multilateral bodies have been doing this for decades in war torn areas etc with little systems in place and the monies have been efficiently used[/s].
RUBBISH YOU MADE NO SENSE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by PHILipu1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chieftroller:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

You don't know your enemies then.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by WaffenSS(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're worse than a dunce. Did you read the report at all before insulting a more intelligent human who read it and understood what was being talked about? angry

Illiterates that'll be calling their betters names, i get your time today angry

Don't feed the troll

Just look at his name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Kusetic(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
nelronaldo:
Typographical error na. Everybody wants to score political points. Instead of you to say they approved 488.7 instead of 487.8

What do I know? Naija matter don weak me abeg

Typographical error that is worth almost 1bn naira. People have gone to jail for errors that are worth way less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by REDshouse(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
UncletC:

learn to read before you comment..... the money is not going to the senators but States involved.
which states abeg learn to read inbetween lines

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Iziquiel(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lucid1:

Man! What happened to the 4 states that were omitted, with same total figure, that one too na typo?
Just leave dem, make dem dey make excuse for thieves.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by WaffenSS(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
netpro:
Saraki is looking for 1 billion naira to invest in Atiku. grin grin grin

Kwankwaso presented a bill of 1 billion to atiku, Sarakiri is the national coordinator for Atiku, so now we know why this was padded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by DabuIIIT: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dullapo needs the money for campaigns.

Ole
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by hush15: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
nelronaldo:
Typographical error na. Everybody wants to score political points. Instead of you to say they approved 488.7 instead of 487.8

As, i just weak. Sm pretty sure it is a typography error but it reveals so much hate and disgust without reasoning. To some, Saraki is the only senator who does the work of everybody, decides for everybody and enjoy it all alone. So much hate for one man who doesnt give a shit about their stupidness

is that not stupidity beyond cure?
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by ArmedRobber: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
goodlifehyd:
And added her own share
yeah sure where did u think she got millions of dollars effc freezed in her accountgrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by meromero11: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Transparency is very important.

Transparency is exactly what we need at this time as a nation and not a complete gang of thieves waiting in the wings to seize national control.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by ZAWs: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes obviously the money for Kano state for PDP.
You know Kwankwanso had requested for a Billion naira which has not been provided uptil now.
And its kwankwansiya is overhauling fast.
PDP nass are THIEFS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by 9jaArea: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Benue is a scam, apart from the collapsed section of Makurdi - Lafia road that was fixed by the Benue state government which I am sure did not cost more than a million naira, the state government has not done any rehabilitation on Federal roads

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by kolaaderin: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
ogundeleai:
The first and only Nigeria president that has integrity and if put to test, he won't fall... I so much believe in This president

But Nigerians brain are so messed up that they no longer believe in integrity chop make i chop is the order and yet they want visible development. Here we have the best president since independent but just like Jesus, they wanna crucify him.

The moment we return power to the Obvious looters in 2019, I pray to God to Give me a reason to disown this country and claim a better country of my choice. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by WizJesus007(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lolz...him don spoil their mrkt...dem for get small bar to spray for diz season nd nxt yrz SElection!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Baselm: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
nelronaldo:

NOTHING.

the missing four states are also errors of omission and the increased approval for some states must be parallax errors. you trivialising a difference of 0.9 in billions(900million) proves u actually know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by hushpapi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

When I get angry at some shortcomings I see in Buhari's govt, I get pacified when I see him push back on things like these.

How does a leader and country make progress with this group of robbers?

Pls don’t forget that God will bless you for thinking this straight.�������

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by shukuokukobambi: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
hushpapi:

Pls don’t forget that God will bless you for thinking this straight.�������

God bless you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're worse than a dunce. Did you read the report at all before insulting a more intelligent human who read it and understood what was being talked about? angry

Illiterates that'll be calling their betters names, i get your time today angry

This ur username shows clearly that u are not more intelligent than anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by benitwater(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Younghacka:
NASS: Sir Please Approve The Money.

Buhari: How Can I Approve This Kind Of Huge Money, Election Is Just By The Corner. . . I Have BMC's/BMO's To Settle, Plus I Need To Bribe The Zone B's That Will Vote For Me.

NASS: But You Said The Election Will Be Free And Fair.

Buhari: Gerarahia. . !
you can do better.
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Baselm: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
hush15:

As, i just weak. Sm pretty sure it is a typography error but it reveals so much hate and disgust without reasoning. To some, Saraki is the only senator who does the work of everybody, decides for everybody and enjoy it all alone. So much hate for one man who doesnt give a shit about their stupidness

is that not stupidity beyond cure?

the missing four states are also errors of omission and the increased approval for some states must be parallax errors. you trivialising a difference of 0.9 in billions(900million) proves u actually know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
We all can see the useless thieves leading the NASS? What is the reason behind increasing the sum by almost a billion naira? What's the rationale? They pad budgets, will they pad debt repayments too?

These are debts incurred by the states largely before Buhari took over but which GEJ, the man they claim always pays 100% for his projects, couldn't pay as the country was already in the red as at 2014.

Now, with less money, this govt is trying to pay so these states can ease their burden yet the NASS must still find a way to sabotage it. Do they expect Buhari to just sign it without checking? Who owns the extra money they added?

Who are they punishing? The citizens? Buhari? Who?

Most of those useless NASS thieves belong to Apc which ur part of their zombie system

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by shukuokukobambi: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This ur username shows clearly that u are not more intelligent than anything

You're yet to show any iota of sense in all our previous engagements. I won't hold my breath on this attempt
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're yet to show any iota of sense in all our previous engagements. I won't hold my breath on this attempt
grin grin.

I understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by shukuokukobambi: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Most of those useless NASS thieves belong to Apc which ur part of their zombie system

You see what I said earlier? That you can't squeeze any sense out of your entire system no matter how hard you try?

I castigated the entire NASS, how does that differentiate the APC from PDP there? Your case is hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by galadima77(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=docadams post=73963958]Can any good accidentally come out of Saraki? He knows no other thing than to loot any institution he finds himself. He is such a parasite. Unfortunately, it seems PMB had a tracker installed in the motherf*vcker brain constantly tracking his thoughts.
Imagine the man we have as Senate President[/quite]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
They probably thought he wouldn't see it. We can all see why the PDP has been devising all strategies to get back to power so that they can loot the treasury.

Enemies resulted to character assassination because PMB would not allow them access to the embezzlement. My people, you can now see why Atiku/PDP should never be allowed access to our treasury. They are all theives....someone that could do this should never be allowed to preside over us. Let's vote wisely.

Besides, where is that robot called Atikulated? Let him come and defend his paymaster. Useless set of thieves.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by kollinpowel(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
He may not have the highest degree in university , but he sure knows more than some gullible degree holders .
God Bless My Adopted father PMB.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by tempest69: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin BuBu close shop from criminals.

Emma dey pain them..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv / President Buhari Meets Security Chiefs In Abuja / My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.