Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,460 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States (21147 Views)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Insertion Of 6,576 Projects In 2022 Budget / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Calers: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari dont ever in your life approve that kind of money. God bless you sai maigaskiya.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
lecowas:
These guys na crooks I swear. See how they wan confuse buhari with figures. Imagine 487.8 & 488.7 its intentional. Smh
Yes, very intentional. The figures look so similar. They probably thought it was GEJ. Whenever they wanted to carry out their neferious activities, they would get him drunk and the ineffectual buffon would just sign it.

Thank you, PMB!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
This nass are heartless. With all those huge salaries and allowance they still trying to pad anything. God have mercy on them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Younghacka:
NASS: Sir Please Approve The Money.

Buhari: How Can I Approve This Kind Of Huge Money, Election Is Just By The Corner. . . I Have BMC's/BMO's To Settle, Plus I Need To Bribe The Zone B's That Will Vote For Me.

NASS: But You Said The Election Will Be Free And Fair.

Buhari: Gerarahia. . !

Sir did u read it at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Kayrich(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Everything imperfect they send to the president to sign. I taught some bastard fools who wanted him to sign imperfect electoral amendment bill will also take over here asking him again to sign these mess. May be Atiku will take to the media by tomorrow asking pmb to sign such fraud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by jaggabban: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chieftroller:

shocked

Just take a look at this dumb, irrational, crank confused confusionist

Zombie I just don't understand your specific kind of stupidity tongue
But I admire your total commitment to it

U get sense so? What did u say now? Prove d guy wrong. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by jaggabban: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
docadams:
Can any good accidentally come out of Saraki? He knows no other thing than to loot any institution he finds himself. He is such a parasite. Unfortunately, it seems PMB had a tracker installed in the motherf*vcker brain constantly tracking his thoughts.
Imagine the man we have as Senate President
God bless u. I don't even know if saraki is devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by jaggabban: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
nelronaldo:
Typographical error na. Everybody wants to score political points. Instead of you to say they approved 488.7 instead of 487.8

What do I know? Naija matter don weak me abeg
If u don't know anything then keep ur fvcking mouth shut Mr atikufraud or Mr obituary or Mr whatever ur name is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by JimD(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
How does this change the price of rice?
Approve or not approve. Who cares?
All na campaign gimmick.
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by alen4smith(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2018
Chieftroller:

shocked

Zombie I just don't understand your specific kind of stupidity tongue
But I admire your total commitment to it

meaningless rant!
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by penultematee(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Thats my president,all wailers should go and die.No vacancy in ASO ROCK till 2032.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by adanny01(m): 4:03am On Dec 19, 2018
nelronaldo:
Typographical error na. Everybody wants to score political points. Instead of you to say they approved 488.7 instead of 487.8

What do I know? Naija matter don weak me abeg

What about the 4 missing states, typo too?

When billions are in the line typo's are not just typo's, they become intentional typo's.

Dont forget if the 4 states are later added, we will be looking at over half a trillion. Thats about 600billion at an average of 23billion/state if the 4 states are added. This is a big fraud walahi with almost a 100billion in the line.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by adanny01(m): 4:10am On Dec 19, 2018
JimD:
How does this change the price of rice?
Approve or not approve. Who cares?
All na campaign gimmick.

When a youth says this, then Nigeria's future is bleak.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Epiczi(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2018
keeping winning oooo. thief
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Yankee101:
States should fight back

Vote Buhari out

I remember PDP used to refund States for jobs on Federal Roads etc

Part of the problem of Nigeria is centralization. That way nothing gets done.

Move more money and resources to the states and keep a skeletal middle in the form of a federal government.

Give local governments FULL autonomy.

Write feedback and accountability mechanisms into the constitution for all expenditures in all levels of government

Breakdown functions into tasks that can be clearly monitored and release money in tranches based on achievements and milestones.

Multilateral bodies have been doing this for decades in war torn areas etc with little systems in place and the monies have been efficiently used.

You no well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Babayo16(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2018
NOC1:
Bubu is not seeing this NASS, that is why they love hate him. Bunch of criminals looking for little opportunity to milk the Nation dry.

God bless you PMB
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by hidee20(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2018
UncletC:

learn to read before you comment..... the money is not going to the senators but States involved.

Saraki offered to pay his state workers salaries and arrears as the philanthropist he is. In a state where the governor and senators have this suspicious relationship anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by benuejosh: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2018
9jaArea:
Benue is a scam, apart from the collapsed section of Makurdi - Lafia road that was fixed by the Benue state government which I am sure did not cost more than a million naira, the state government has not done any rehabilitation on Federal roads
Calm down first. They are so many things to factor. First, they didn't say the whole money is going to benue state. We don't know if it's 5 million naira more or less. We don't know the about the amount.

Secondly, we start to consider from when the state maintained federal roads. Was it from the time of Suswam when we had Jonathan as President? That is what we also don't know.

Last but not the least. A good portion of Makurdi - Gboko road has also been fixed, starting from wurukum round about. And those we don't even know. So to say the state has not done rehabilitation of federal road, i am not completely sure of your statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Bbdot(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki can not change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Anglojosite7(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2018
seunmsg:
Excellent remark! You got it right!!!

NASS actually increased the refund by over one billion when you consider the fact that what FEC approved for 4 states were completely deleted and then padded to other states. FEC approved refund to 25 states while National Assembly reduced the numbers of states to 21 and still increased the overall figure by about one billion. The plan is to go behind and get the padded funds back from the states. States that probably didn’t agree to play ball were the ones deleted from the beneficiary list.
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by kotv: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Knowing how much Buhari and his presidency lies, I'll wait till the FEC approval document and NASS approval documents is released to the public before I make my judgement.
I don't trust anything that comes from this presidency. Not one thing from this scammers
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by JFT24(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Chieftroller:

shocked

Zombie I just don't understand your specific kind of stupidity tongue But I admire your total commitment to it
You must be one of these looters dog

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by mrkia(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2018
N890 million higher than that approved by FEC.

See the reason.
God bless PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by 9jaArea: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
You're right pardon my poor expression.

I am aware that Benue will just share in the money, my point is since Akume Benue has never rehabilitated any FG road and other assets until recently which was the collapse section of Makurdi-Lafia road and the small portion of the Makurdi - Yandev road you just mentioned.

I will be surprised if Benue share a large sum.

benuejosh:
Calm down first. They are so many things to factor. First, they didn't say the whole money is going to benue state. We don't know if it's 5 million naira more or less. We don't know the about the amount.

Secondly, we start to consider from when the state maintained federal roads. Was it from the time of Suswam when we had Jonathan as President? That is what we also don't know.

Last but not the least. A good portion of Makurdi - Gboko road has also been fixed, starting from wurukum round about. And those we don't even know. So to say the state has not done rehabilitation of federal road, i am not completely sure of your statement.
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by hush15: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Baselm:

the missing four states are also errors of omission and the increased approval for some states must be parallax errors. you trivialising a difference of 0.9 in billions(900million) proves u actually know nothing.

Did i mention the four states... of course the four states can be omitted. What i want people to understand is there are senators and rep members of these states and anything that goes thru the NASS didnt go through one man but presented on the floor. So if they are omitted, the muat be a logical explanation why such is. As for the figures, i maintain it could be a typographic error; 488.7 and 487.8. However, if it is not, ofcourse there will be logical explanation for it too. The NASS is constituted by different parties with different interests in the floor of both chambers and at that level, to reach and agreement is difficult but where they do, there must be cogent reasons....
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by duwdu: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
hush15:

Did i mention the four states... of course the four states can be omitted. What i want people to understand is there are senators and rep members of these states and anything that goes thru the NASS didnt go through one man but presented on the floor. So if they are omitted, the muat be a logical explanation why such is. As for the figures, i maintain it could be a typographic error; 488.7 and 487.8. However, if it is not, ofcourse there will be logical explanation for it too. The NASS is constituted by different parties with different interests in the floor of both chambers and at that level, to reach and agreement is difficult but where they do, there must be cogent reasons....

Chai, may this kind of character never be on my side in any argument, otherwise any gains with my arguments would be easily wiped away and turned into a bad negative by the involvement of this character.

God saves us from the effects of this declining intelligent quotient of a lot of those online these days.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by hush15: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
duwdu:

Chai, may this kind of character never be on my side in any argument, otherwise any gains with my arguments would be easily wiped away and turned into a bad negative by the involvement of this character.

God saves us from the effects of this declining intelligent quotient of a lot of those online these days.

P34c3

whatever, most intelligent...
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Baselm: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
hush15:

you don't get it, it is not there duty to determine how much refund each state gets, its their duty to ensure the refund the executive is planning is legitimate and in line with constitution then approve it if it is. They are not the ones to determine how much each state gets by way of adding or subtraction unless they notice errors in the original and then they should send it back to the executive for correction.
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin

Ur username says it all.

IGBO masturbator addict

shukuokukobambi:

You see what I said earlier? That you can't squeeze any sense out of your entire system no matter how hard you try?

I castigated the entire NASS, how does that differentiate the APC from PDP there? Your case is hopeless
Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by LadyHeaven(f): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Baselm:

NOTHING.

the missing four states are also errors of omission and the increased approval for some states must be parallax errors. you trivialising a difference of 0.9 in billions(900million) proves u actually know nothing.

Pls Baselm, kindly reply my dm, just want to ask few questions you may not be totally game to answering online, won't take up your time...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.