Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (31715 Views)

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Highesschief1: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
I remember when APC use this babe campaign....

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Ginaa7: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Dottore: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Where is the stunning because I'm still looking for the stunning. The girl just looks ordinary and plain,you said stunning

Lets see the photos of all the women in your life: your siblings and girl friends pls
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by PStacks(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
From daura and headed to the top alone
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by gpaul3222(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Please, can u kindly advise your lifeless and incompetent father to relocate to daura.........because he will be marginally defeated in 2019
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Dottore:
I'm not a fan of her family but truth be told, this girls is very naturally beautiful makeup or not. An her mouth shows she's the type that is naturally endowed with tight pucy even after many births. Beauty +brains+tight pucy +influence all in one.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by toplinetrtrend: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2018
hypertension:
The Rich...una weldone

Please I sent you a PM. I need to discuss a thing or two with you.
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Isobug: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73982040:
One of the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria!

That can only happen when you have such a handsome father and a beautiful mother........GOOD GENES!

Addendum: Seems some people here are having headache by seeing us posting Buhari's picture!
Unprofessional Bad belle Boy!
Rubbish!

Zarah, the Daddy's girl, Keep shining babe!
And let the haters keep hating!

Not surprised at you.
Booth licker .....Whatever the Gamberis vomit, the Zombies swallow it, hook,line and sinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
mehn all this rich hausa girls na the main deal oo GOD abeg oo make you provide one rich hausa/fulani with big front and back for me chai see beauty na

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2018
AlphaStyles:
mehn all this rich hausa girls na the main deal oo GOD abeg oo make you provide one rich hausa/fulani with big front and back for me chai see beauty na
U sabi better thing no be small correct guy cheesy grin
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2018
DNA test with “JUBRIL” please. . . . . wink

2 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Dottore:

Lets see the photos of all the women in your life: your siblings and girl friends pls
boleleyi tijawa tiolokun lorun? undecided

Tanileranko? tongue

Oshirata marayo tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by IbrahimDamola: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Stunning ko.. Stumping ni!

Useless fulani olosho wey my ex-classmate dey phoock for nyash when she dey study microbiology for UK.

She like anaal sex pass anything. grin

Na who no sabi una, una fit fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MJBOLT: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
where is her hijab!?
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Dottore:
I'm not a fan of her family but truth be told, this girls is very naturally beautiful makeup or not. An her mouth shows she's the type that is naturally endowed with tight pucy even after many births. Beauty +brains+tight pucy +influence all in one.
is that so grin

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
See her small breast...Hausa girls no dey ever get breast and nyansh maybe na becoz of d awara and fura dem dey take in
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73982040:

That can only happen when you have such a handsome father and a beautiful mother........GOOD GENES!

Addendum: Seems some people here are having headache by seeing us posting Buhari's picture!
Rubbish!

Cow dung brain

2 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by doublecross(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2018
how is this my business?
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by esosuo: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2018
ekestic1976:
No MORTAL person in the whole Atiku Clan is as beautiful as the goddesses and the Knight sired by Handsome PMB! Even at 100 years, A tiku at 70 can't light a candle to President Muhammadu Buhari. Tells you Atiku is an ugly Specimen of the beautiful Fulanis. (Talk nonsense and receive twelve of the best on bare buttocks!)
Lol invest ur talent for poetry stop wasting natural resource
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by OSLinks(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by tellwisdom: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2018
#Spits sad
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Stunning ko.. Stumping ni!

Useless fulani olosho wey my ex-classmate dey phoock for nyash when she dey study microbiology for UK.

She like anaal sex pass anything. grin

Na who no sabi una, una fit fool.

Haaaa
Uncle, are you sure!!
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Pharaoh9(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
post=73982040:

Rubbish!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Pharaoh9:
Idowu killed
This is just so sad.
RIP to your brother Idowu.
May his soul RIP.
So so sad!
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73982554:

U sabi better thing no be small correct guy cheesy grin
lolz na who no like better thing na grin i wan enjoy my life oo

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lolz na who no like better thing na grin i wan enjoy my life oo
Lol cheesy, na so.
You only live once my brother.
May God grant your heart desires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Pharaoh9(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73983537:

This is just so sad.
RIP to your brother Idowu.
May his soul RIP.
So so sad!

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
EmekaBlue:
See her small breast...Hausa girls no dey ever get breast and nyansh maybe na becoz of d awara and fura dem dey take in
who tell u? dem get oo if u see the one's with hips u go run mad
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Zahrah, as pretty as NessaBoo! wink
Good morn!
(...tot for once u don't wanna reply!)
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73983574:
Lol cheesy, na so. You only live once my brother. May God grant your heart desires.
Amen oo thank you brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Soyinkas Speech At Harvard. The Real Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.