Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (31710 Views)

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by ogbonti: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
embarassed courtesy of our NIGER DELTA OYEL MONEY.... interesting

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by ogbonti: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MrBvlgari: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Na babe fine like dis? tongue tongue
dabrin:
President Buhari's daughter, Zahar Buhari-Indimi shares stunning new picture with caption;

Something about this picture tells you about where I am from and where I am heading..

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/stunning-photo-of-president-buharis-daughter-zahar-buhari-indimi

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by NessaBoo(f): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73983629:
Zahrah, as pretty as NB! wink

pretty as Nessaboo! wink
Good morn![/quote

Awwww, thanks dearie!! wink wink

Morning dear, I can see your posts are giving the usual people headache just as expected. grin grin

Just in love with the way you've developed a thick skin. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
NessaBoo:

Zarah as pretty as Nessaboo! wink
Good morn![/quote

Awwww, thanks dearie!! wink wink

Morning dear, I can see your posts are giving the usual people headache just as expected. grin grin

Just in love with the way you've developed a thick skin. kiss
Yes, some of them are so much in pains seeing how much our Love for our handsome President increases each passing day.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
Thanks for the heads up.
H.A.N.Day sis! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Dottore: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
boleleyi tijawa tiolokun lorun? undecided

Tanileranko? tongue

Oshirata marayo tongue tongue
In other words akpa amu nna gi lelu ule
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by NessaBoo(f): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73983629:
Zahrah, as pretty as NessaBoo! wink
Good morn!
(...tot for once u don't wanna reply!)

Of course not, my replies might get a tad erratic when I'm occupied at work!

Why in the world won't I reply my bae, you're certainly one of my favorite Nlanders, sometimes i even go through only your posts when I get bored. *coversface* cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2018
NessaBoo:

Of course not, my replies might get a tad erratic when I'm occupied at work!

Why in the world won't I reply my bae, you're certainly one of my favorite Nlanders, sometimes i even go through only your posts when I get bored. *coversface* cheesy
Awwwww!
That is so SWEET of you!
That's more of the reasons we are very careful on what we post here.
More of the reasons we don't engage in all the tantrums being thrown right, left and center with those other 'wonderful' peeps!
Sure, you may not agree with all of our posts here, but we have common interests obviously.
Do have a great day ahead dearie!
Stay blessed sis!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Dottore:

In other words akpa amu nna gi lelu ule
koshidanu jare.ewure zambia
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by NessaBoo(f): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73984927:

Awwwww!
That is so SWEET of you!
That's more of the reasons we are very careful on what we post here.
More of the reasons we don't engage in all the tantrums being thrown right, left and center with those other 'wonderful' peeps!
Sure, you may not agree with all of our posts here, but we have common interests obviously.
Do have a great day ahead dearie!
Stay blessed sis!

You too SIR!! wink

Keep being awesome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by sagehacker: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
daura all the way... that where you came from and that is your final destination

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
AlphaStyles:
who tell u? dem get oo if u see the one's with hips u go run mad
i neva see o and i dey north...all d ones i don access under their agbaya no dey get these features
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
EmekaBlue:
i neva see o and i dey north...all d ones i don access under their agbaya no dey get these features
which part for north you dy? me wey spend one year for kontagora,niger state see well oo even for ibadan for here dem dy
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
AlphaStyles:
which part for north you dy? me wey spend one year for kontagora,niger state see well oo even for ibadan for here dem dy
maybe katsina own dem no get d blessing
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
The picture says a lot... where i am from? Kastina and where i am heading? Daura in Kastina... All the best where you are heading..
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
EmekaBlue:
maybe katsina own dem no get d blessing
Dem go suppose dy there na
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by verifiablefacts: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
dabrin:
President Buhari's daughter, Zahar Buhari-Indimi shares stunning new picture with caption;

Something about this picture tells you about where I am from and where I am heading..

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/stunning-photo-of-president-buharis-daughter-zahar-buhari-indimi

pipu with third eye,pls make una check weda she carry bele
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by Dottore: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
koshidanu jare.ewure zambia
Since u can't air your view without insults now go home and fvck the slimy snail poocy of your wh0re of a mother with savage goat's dick and and have your m0ron of a father lick it's cum since he can't give account of your birth. I won't honour you with further replies and I dedicate your future insults to your parents, household and future generations.
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by frankdGreat125: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes we know that you are from Egypt going to Daura to see the Pharaoh

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by poyet(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Make the Daura family do KOMOT for that Villa abeg. We don taya
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dottore:

Since u can't air your view without insults now go home and fvck the slimy snail poocy of your wh0re of a mother with savage goat's dick and and have your m0ron of a father lick it's cum since he can't give account of your birth. I won't honour you with further replies and I dedicate your future insults to your parents, household and future generations.
see the spineless thing.so Ashe oro nadun,ofeke.otalara gan o grin tongue

Hobiiii tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.