Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo (11958 Views)

APC Dissolves Presidential Campaign Council. / APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by UncletC: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Nice confusion
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2018
APC brought pains to Nigerians see them destroy themselves brings great joy
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by rummmy: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2018
PDP ti take over
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by Akaegwu(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Fighting dirty . Rip to Apc in Imo state

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2018
I was live at the official secretariat opening of APM, New ogun state undercover party and I can authoritatively tells that APC will have a stiff competition come next year. The crowd was overwhelming hence why the NWC had to dissolve the APC excos in ogun state to clear doubts. Amosun is a force in ogun state these days and unless APC rig the election, they won't smell the distant third. APC campaign so far was rubbish upon rubbish. I'm not saying APM will win in 2019 but APC ain't winning the gubernatorial polls either. Politics is truly dirty here in ogun state. Mind you all, we still have PDP's lado, ADC's GNI (the likely winner) and others. Amosun is a freaking stubborn politician.

3 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Mrblaster:
I was live at the official secretariat opening of APM, New ogun state undercover party and I can authoritatively tells that APC will have a stiff competition come next year. The crowd was overwhelming hence why the NWC had to dissolve the APC excos in ogun state to clear doubts. Amosun is a force in ogun state these days and unless APC rig the election, they won't smell the distant third. APC campaign so far was rubbish upon rubbish. I'm not saying APM will win in 2019 but APC ain't winning the gubernatorial polls either. Politics is truly dirty here in ogun state. Mind you all, we still have PDP's lado, ADC's GNI (the likely winner) and others. Amosun is a freaking stubborn politician.

I have been saying this on Nairaland but people here believe APC will find it easy in OGUN STATE.. Even those that doesn't like Amosun are saying they will prefer to have Amosun impose a candidate on them other than Tinubu. Tinubu hasn't really learnt his lessons from what happened in Osun and Ondo state.

Both Apc and Apm may likely lose the election.

GNI is a popular candidate but in an unpopular party.

Dapo is not a popular candidate in any senatorial district in Ogun state. He will still lose to either Kashamu or Lado in Ogun East.
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

I have been saying this on Nairaland but people here believe APC will find it easy in OGUN STATE.. Even those that doesn't like Amosun are saying they will prefer to have Amosun impose a candidate on them other than Tinubu. Tinubu hasn't really learnt his lessons from what happened in Osun and Ondo state.

Both Apc and Apm may likely lose the election.

GNI is a popular candidate but in an unpopular party.

Dapo is not a popular candidate in any senatorial district in Ogun state. He will still lose to either Kashamu or Lado in Ogun East.
You're versed in ogun state politics. APC is already gone with their stupidity. They can't try what they did in ekiti and osun here in ogun. Ogun state people are more civilized. No matter how much you share for them, they already know where they are heading. Amosun has said he won't sink alone but carry the whole ogun APC down with him. I love his spirit though. Tinubu can't be in Lagos and be distributing governors for other states. His end is near.

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by Righteousness89(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2018
alvan06:
The fire is gradually rekindling

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by kayusely70(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Their senatorial tickets should be withdrawn.

3 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by Olulinks(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2018
dotunbidemi:
OshoBaba is too merciful, if I were the one will take away their Senatorial tickets... you can't hold the party Ransome and still want to ride on the wings of the party to clinch the senatorial seat... meaning you can't eat your Cake and have it... very sure pdpigz and ipob can't understand hence we have gat to break it down grin
That's the next move bro. The tickets will be taken away from them soon.

3 Likes

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by itsene: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Mrblaster:

You have been writing rubbish for a long time. Who's paying you?

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by OSLinks(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2018
itsene:

You have been writing rubbish for a long time. Who's paying you?
Your daddy
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by humberjade: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
dotunbidemi:
OshoBaba is too merciful, if I were the one will take away their Senatorial tickets... you can't hold the party Ransome and still want to ride on the wings of the party to clinch the senatorial seat... meaning you can't eat your Cake and have it... very sure pdpigz and ipob can't understand hence we have gat to break it down grin

That will be suicidal on the party's part...plus can a candidate's name still be withdrawn with a court injunction?
Re: APC Dissolves State, LG, Ward Excos In Ogun, Imo by dotunbidemi: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
humberjade:

That will be suicidal on the party's part...plus can a candidate's name still be withdrawn with a court injunction?
I think so since they just withdraw kashamu own it will only be suicidal in Imo state but in Ogun state I don't think it will be much of a big deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Supplementary Election: Date Announced By INEC / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency / Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.