Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,317 members, 7,857,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (1223 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by Dvampire(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2007
i know that this topic has been posted ten times over, but i searched for one and i could not find any, so i figured that i'd create a new thread on it so that i'll make good use of your responses.
please what are some of the things one should do in order to get over the emotional trauma caused by a failed relationship as fast as possible? i have tried to put the whole episode behind me, but each time i try to observe some quiet time, memories keep flooding my mind and i feel so used and cheated.
please do help a brother here.
Re: What Can I Do? by Raymand(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2007
Go have sex, lots of it, that should help. . .
Re: What Can I Do? by Dvampire(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2007
sex? how would that help, raymand?
Re: What Can I Do? by Busta(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2007
first u need to get it outta of ur head that u're not a failure and don't try to blame ursef for the failure of the relationship.
Instead, U shld tell ursef that u're a good man and any woman that has u is lucky, the ones that left u. . it's their loses and it wasn't worth it. wateva that is not meant to be cannot be forced.

the earlier u get over this, the better for u. . go out, mingle and meet new pple but be careful not to rush into another relationship or look for a rebound becos that hurts even worse that wat u're going thru now.

Take care and I'm sure u gonna be alright. . time heals it all!
Re: What Can I Do? by puker(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2007
First think about the things you know how to do best. See how this could lead you to a better future. Think about your prospects as a young person. look at your self in the mirror see if you fit in to be appreciated by any cool gal. then always create something that will keep you busy. So busy that you may not have enough time to think about her. Always watch ya self and don't ever be moody. Listen to plenty of music especially music that tells you about growing up and been somebody in the future. It is just a psychological problem and nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! / How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? / Men Or Women Who Is To Be Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.