Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court (32751 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by PizzleGold(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chief Ademola Odunade, the President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, on Wednesday dissolved a three year-old marriage between Tawakalitu Adeoye and Hakeem over threat to life and ritual making.
Odunade held that the court does not joke with any issue that had to do with life, hence the need for the dissolution.
“It is also obvious that there is no more love between Tawakalitu and Hakeem as a result of their differences.

“In the interest of peaceful living, the union between the duo has ceased to be. “Custody of the three-year-old child produced by the union is awarded to Tawakalitu and Hakeem shall pay a monthly allowance of N5,000 for the child’s upkeep in addition to being responsible for her education and other welfare”.

Narrating her ordeal, Tawakalitu, a fashion designer who resides at Academy area of Ibadan, said that her husband had stylishly embarked on a marathon sexual intercourse with her with the intention of using her for ritual.

“My lord, if I had listened to my parents’ advice that I should not enter into any marital vows with Hakeem, maybe life would have been pleasant with me today. “It all began when Hakeem started requesting for sexual intercourse from me every morning and night without any particular reason, an act which he was initially not used to. “Firstly, he takes his bath and then rush me to bed, sleeping with me.

“Each time he finished with me, I felt weak, subdued, restless and completely shattered physically and psychologically. “Until I made the discovery, Hakeem had planted a charm (Tira) under my pillow for two good weeks without my knowledge and I had laid my head on it.

“Then, I reported him at Eleyele Police Headquarter in Ibadan, but he pleaded with the police to prevail on me not to implicate him.

“He also told my relatives that I lied against him and that I must retract the statement of which I accused him of trying to use me for ritual. “Worst still, Hakeem derives pleasure in turning me into a punching bag at any slightest opportunity.
“These and many more are the reasons why I had to pack away from his home since Oct. 27. “Please save my life from Hakeem because he is spiritually diabolic”.
In his counter argument, however, the respondent refuted all the allegations leveled against him while consenting to the divorce suit. Hakeem who earned his living as an Alfa submitted that his wife merely cooked up what she said so as to get sympathy of the court

“I will like this court to take note of the fact that Tawakalitu is so adulterous and I have caught her several times in the act. “In fact, she and her secret lovers usually chat in my presence every night.
“My mother had also advised me not to marry her from the onset because of her bad attitude. “There is nothing I have not done to satisfy Tawakalitu.” (NAN)

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/my-husband-subjects-me-to-marathon-sex-for-ritual-woman-tells-court/

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Cutefergieee: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ok.. I dedicate this FPC to every genuine hustlers out there. In our own little way, PLEASE let's do good, ALWAYS

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Ezigboune: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ok
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Qualitygod01(f): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
cry

Wonders shall never end.

30 Likes

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Paulfroshman: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Psquare Kids Reconcile With Their Dads (So Adorable)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnoZHEmm6Y

10 Nigerian Celebrities That Can Surprisingly Dance [BEST ZANKU DANCER]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLiMJEC7c0
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by kerry57: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sex for ritual kwa? Wetin we no go hear for this country

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by excomarow(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
What God Had Joined Together...
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by StrikeBack(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by PrincessB1(f): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nawa o
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari to the next level of zimbabwe and venuzuala....
If any bloody Zombie tells you that Atiku is a looter;

TELL THEM THAT BUHARI AND APC ARE NOT ONLY LOOTERS BUT A GANG OF HARDENED CRIMINALS!!

If any bloody Zombie tells you that PDP spoilt the country for 16yrs;

TELL THEM THAT BUHARI IS A MAJOR PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT SPOILT THE COUNTRY AND IS STILL LOOTING AND SPOILING THE COUNTRY TILL DATE!

Buhari has been in government since 1962! Why did he not fix Nigeria?! Buhari was the Military Governor of Northeast Region (that now comprises of Seven States) from 1974-1976! Buhari was Petroleum Minister from 1976-1979! Buhari was Military Head of State of Federal Republic of Nigeria from 1983-1985! Buhari was the Chairman of PDTF from 1995-1998!

Put all the above together to see how long Buhari had been in power! What most zombies and Buhari supporters lack is sense of history! Before 1999 there was no motorable Federal Roads in Nigeria before PDP started fixing them!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by davibid: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ritual & Yahoo which is more common on Nairaland

Like for yahoo
Share for ritual
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by KAHBOOM: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Skull mining luv gone wrong cheesy

As Ewedu muslims dey should take dia case to a competent sharia court up north Abeg.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by omooba969(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ok
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by pussyAvenger: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
The man is the winner.... And this is exactly what l'm planning: marry a Lady and soon as she gives me a son, na to bolt oo

who wan marry these days. Congrats to the Alpha
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Olukat(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by trevorhorace(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
yepaaaaaaaa

in other news, get a plot of land at Abuja with C of O for just 500k nd other juicy offers. check my signature
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by omoteacher(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Love gone South.
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by anambraamaka: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nwao
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Yewandequeen(f): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Again
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Buhari5: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
pussyAvenger:
The man is the winner.... And this is exactly what l'm planning: marry a Lady and soon as she gives me a son, na to bolt oo

who wan marry these days. Congrats to the Alpha

One day monkey go go market, e no go return!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

Welcome to the real world.
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Sultty(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
He should probably be an herbalist or a yahoo+ for going to that extent tongue
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Guide777(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
That marriage had foundational failure.
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by ugocitywnda: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Women and lies 5/6. Please madam did he tie your hands or drug you that you can't get up after round 1and2. Tell him u are tired of him, and not this shit after the enjoyment

1 Like

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Cumtroller: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tawakalitu Adeoye and Hakeem.

I just knew this kind of stupid story will come from the South-West. Afonja’s always thinking with their uncircumcised preeks. All their men know is sexual perversion and rituals.

Just when I thought Afonja’s could stoop no lower now this story. Can we divide Nigeria already? I am ashamed to share the same living space with members of wasted and useless tribes. !!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by techking: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eyaaa
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by pussyAvenger: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pavore9:

One day monkey go go market, e no go return!
na so
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by CaptainGOOD: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hm yoruba amaka
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by alizma: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
nothing like ritual there my sister, that guy just decode a formula that works with taken bath. taken bath helps relax your nerves.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by ofiko123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:
....the courts have put asunder. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.