Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (52864 Views)

Drama As Senators Fight Over Seat At Newly Renovated Chamber / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / N3.76 billion inserted in 2019 budget ‘at the risk of being stolen’ – ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by PHILipu1(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
israelmao:

Do your research.
Worst than APC own
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by israelmao(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
Worst than APC own
I need facts and figures.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by festacman(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
chiedozie198100:

no president has ever been booed in the national assembly.
Because those presidents were eveready to hobnob with lawmakers. For Buhari, it is a case of just do your job while I do mine. No compromise. So they see him as not respecting them enough. Remember when Jonathan had problems with Tambuwal, he was too scared to go to NASS. So he sent Okonjo-Iweala. Buhari had option of delegating but he is a a General who is not detered even by prospect of death.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by toplinetrtrend: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Jiang:

I really don't have time for this shyt, my opinion, my vote, & it ain't going to Atiku, simple
In other words, you don't have enough sense to reason well before voting. No wonder Nigeria is backward. Proper reasoning is lacking in the lives of many.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Ategberoson(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2018
PureMe01:
u will have to take back ur words,feb next year. No Time!

Reality is laughing at you grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by PureMe01: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

Reality is laughing at you grin
tears waiting for you grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by toplinetrtrend: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Asebaba1:
then tell your dad to contest so that we can have a respected person there not saying rubbish from Mama efe joint

Must we hit your head with a sledge hammer before you know that there is no iota of sense or correlation in that rubbish you wrote?

If Buhari wants to be respected as somebody's father, then he shouldn't have come into politics.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Ategberoson(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2018
PureMe01:
tears waiting for me grin grin

and your generation

atiku and buhari children are enjoying themselves you are the one putting their matter for head like gala

Reality must be express. atiku can't defeat an incumbent government like buhari. How he will conquer north at the poll next year is a mystery you will wake to live on
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by PureMe01: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

and your generation

atiku and buhari children are enjoying themselves you are the one putting their matter for head like gala

Reality must be express. atiku can't defeat an incumbent government like buhari. How he will conquer north at the poll next year is a mystery you will wake to live on
las las u & ur family will cry & gnash ur teeth like never before next year my brother.ur pains are real.chai!! grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Ategberoson(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2018
PureMe01:
las las me & my family will cry & gnash our teeth like never before this year runs out. my pains are real.chai!! grin grin

since that is your wishes then I wish is accomplished
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by toplinetrtrend: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2018
mechanics:
Hmmmmmmm, for all those cases the law court is there to decide their fate, mind you for Maina's case the President was not aware, but immediately he knew about the case, he was sacked, among good eggs, you will surely see bad eggs, so you won't blame the President for that.

The way you guys argue makes me wonder if they give you people a special drug that disconnects you from reality.

Were you in a coma when the court ruled that zakzaky should be given bail?

Why is Babachir Lawal not prosecuted? Why is Buratai not prosecuted? Covering up the corrupt is an achievement to you, abi?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by PureMe01: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

since that is your wishes then I wish is accomplished
kikikiki.... so u fear like dis grin grin grin grin grin laff wan kill me here.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by OlaMiki: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2018
This ediot/ insane OMO ale Yoruba keep making fool of himself shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Ategberoson(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2018
PureMe01:
kikikiki.... so u fear like dis grin grin grin grin grin laff wan kill me here.

What is this one saying? who have time for your babysit talk

when your brain is working again, quote me
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by PureMe01: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

What is this one saying? who have time for your babysit talk

when your brain is working again, quote me
next time don't quote me when i dey my lane jehjeh grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

In other words, you don't have enough sense to reason well before voting. No wonder Nigeria is backward. Proper reasoning is lacking in the lives of many.

I don't have time to counter the lies you posted, some of us have a day job Incase you don't know
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by sogal(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2018
at least the President was able to highlight some of the successes so far recorded by his administration. let's ask those NASS men, what are their successes? most of them are bunch of failures. they have little or no impact in the constituencies they are representing. they only rants and share national treasures
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by AbassAkin: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Let's say No to lifeless president. Our mumu don do
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by chiedozie198100: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2018
festacman:

Because those presidents were eveready to hobnob with lawmakers. For Buhari, it is a case of just do your job while I do mine. No compromise. So they see him as not respecting them enough. Remember when Jonathan had problems with Tambuwal, he was too scared to go to NASS. So he sent Okonjo-Iweala. Buhari had option of delegating but he is a a General who is not detered even by prospect of death.

and his job is not to know when his aides padded his OWN budget?
abi u don forget that one?
or u go deny am as usual?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by festacman(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2018
chiedozie198100:

and his job is not to know when his aides padded his OWN budget?
abi u don forget that one?
or u go deny am as usual?
The senor civil servants who PDP goverment officials used to pad their budgets for 16years got used to the rot and tried to continue conniving win NASS committees. Old habit die hard but Buhari stepped in and NASS members are unhappy about that. The war against corruption continues.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Basher8583: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=israelmao post=74004846][/quote]
Stay focused... we are talking about NASS here
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Friend01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xda59:

FFK is not a one time cocaine addict. He still snorts coke 24/7.

I was only being considerate. Unfortunately people still hold is opinions has something worthy of note. We are breeding a nations of fools.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Ategberoson(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
PureMe01:
next time don't quote me when i dey my lane jehjeh grin grin

Go and play with your toys

quoting just start. I won't stop quoting when I see an imbecilic post
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by jude79(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=gentleibraheem post=74000754]Why are people who we look up to as learned persons be so daft and unreasonable.
Is booing the president an act of putting him in place?. This is barbaric, unreasonable, and it portrays the level of civilization and mentality of Nigerians as a whole. This is shameful[/quote

i think they are emulating the president, who is the habit of insulting nigerians, including u, whenever he is outside The country.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by adekolaelect(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
ACHILLES45:
From the comments above, it will easily be detected that APC supporters love suffering and are always angry. How can a 21st century young man's brain be thinking of reinforcing failure?
As in their way of thinking dates back to what it used to be in the 1645s.

But unfortunately, they are gonna remain like this for another very long time since even their elites also 5ink alike.

And my personal annoyance is how some bunch of 1diots that can't even relate well with my son logically are the one presiding over my life and affairs.

So painful that even other smaller African countries now see reasons to mock us just because those motherfvchers are in power.

Youths, it's high time we took advantage and participate massively to make sure this mess is cleaned up next February.
A professional wailar will add insult in their any comments
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by gentleibraheem(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=jude79 post=74021753][/quote]

Well. . . . . if you consider the fact that there are millions of youths who just wanna wake up one day and be billionaires as an insult, then I have nothing to say

If you think thousands of yahoo boys, armed robbers, and money ritualists are hardworking, then your case is an emergency
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by gaskiyamagana: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Only a dumb idiot will think anyone opposing Buhari must be in PDP. what a dumb senseless way to think.
Hope you will not hang yourself when PMB retain Presidency in 2019.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by toplinetrtrend: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Hope you will not hang yourself when PMB retain Presidency in 2019.

That still doesn't change the fact that only a dumb idiot will think anyone opposing Buhari must be in PDP
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Asebaba1(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Must we hit your head with a sledge hammer before you know that there is no iota of sense or correlation in that rubbish you wrote?

If Buhari wants to be respected as somebody's father, then he shouldn't have come into politics.
Since your dad refuse to come that is why he came. We must have a leader, a president
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by toplinetrtrend: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Asebaba1:

Since your dad refuse to come that is why he came. We must have a leader, a president
Yes, we must have a leader, but it must be a leader that knows what to do to make Nigeria better.

And the leader must be ready to be insulted. If you don't want to be insulted, then you should stay in your house and act Baba N Gida where everyone can now before you.

Is that too difficult for you to understand? Hope you aren't too daft to grasp that
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Asebaba1(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Yes, we must have a leader, but it must be a leader that knows what to do to make Nigeria better.

And the leader must be ready to be insulted. If you don't want to be insulted, then you should stay in your house and act Baba N Gida where everyone can now before you.

Is that too difficult for you to understand? Hope you aren't too daft to grasp that
I can't even read for now, just some hours I will call you for celebration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.