Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts (4533 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Pulsenaija: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central has reacted to the drama which ensued while President Muhammadu Buhari was presenting the 2019 proposed budget before a joint session of the National Assembly on Wednesday.

PULSE NAIJA had reported that opposition lawmakers booed the President as he highlighted some of the successes so far recorded by his administration.

The actions of the lawmaker made the President to remind the aggrieved lawmakers that, “The world is watching us and we are supposed to be above this.”

Reacting, Sani described the drama caused by the lawmakers at NASS as ‘absurd’.

The Kaduna lawmaker wrote: “The Budget Presentation was a theater of the absurd, one side of the opera occupied by the oleaginous and obsequious choristers craving for the attention of President Buhari, cheering even a sip of water, and the other occupied by unruly bands of impudent hecklers and discourteous objectors.”

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/senators-reps-boo-buhari-shehu-sani-reacts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by baliyubla: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Shehu Sani blame it on the dullard. The happenings at the National Assembly today was just a mirror of how divided the country has become under the bigot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by LibertyRep: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Which of the two sides did he belong to?

Sitting on the fence is no more a virtue.

8 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by pafra(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
It shows their level of helplessness and ignorance. With the powers as honorable members.

I pity them.
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Younghacka(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
If Even The Senators Want Buhari Out. . . Then Who Are We

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by pafra(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Shehu Sani blame it on the dullard. The happenings at the National Assembly today was just a mirror of how divided the country has become under the bigot.

Is not about division. It is about their fears and helplessness. Is that all they can do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Baawaa(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rogues and thieves boo Buhari, that is the correct heading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by EricBloodAxe: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zombie above me, if 30k stipends keeps the light shining in your family tunnel. Ride on bro

8 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Zombie above me, i know all your entire lineage in arewanistan fit into the statistics of NBS

Shatap!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by EricBloodAxe: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s][quote author=omoowo8888 post=74000489][/quote] [/s]
Afonja get lost!

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

My father get lost!
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by EricBloodAxe: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=omoowo8888 post=74000620][/quote]
Zombie!

3 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

My father is a Zombie!
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by MrExcel(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
There is no more respect for the office of the president of Nigeria. Who did this to us? May we have that president who will be able to unite us and bring respect to the office of the number one citizen of Nigeria. #Atikulated

( state, AshiruKatung muke so, ElrufaiMustGo)

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Richdad50(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
From a relevant senator to a side commentator. The fall of Shehu Sani is well documented and should serve as a lesson to all.
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by toplinetrtrend: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Baawaa:
Rogues and thieves boo Buhari, that is the correct heading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May God handle your life the same way Buhari is handling the fight against corruption
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by PHILipu1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Lol.
Who expected foolish PDP members to clap for Buhari before.
No more budget Ghana must go.

Next level joor
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
BREAKING! APC blames Goodluck Jonathan for Jose mourinho sack.
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by lanryoung: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=toplinetrtrend post=74002883]

May God handle your life the same way Buhari is handling the fight against corruption
[And may your life be looted as pdp looted Nigeria Treasury... amin]
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by vinnex: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Baawaa:
you still have corruption going on in this administration than previous, if you ask me..
Even road safety now are collecting illegal fee on highways...
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by jayson87: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2018
which side were you on sir... it was clear no one sat on the fence!
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by toplinetrtrend: 4:47am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=lanryoung post=74004559][/quote]

Say that to those who support PDP. I don't.

Why couldn't you say a simple Amen? Didn't you guys say Buhari has done well?

Or are you saying you are intentionally promoting failure? What man does that if not a cursed fellow?

Sowore for President Insha Allah!
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by duduade: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2018
This budget presentation would have been a perfect day to blow up the House
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2018
The Senate president doesn't seem to realize what dent this has caused him.

He couldn't put his house in order.

Useless congressmen!

No matter the disagreement with the executive arm, you should show some sense of decorum and conduct yourselves modestly.

It has only shown us how uncivil and dishonourable they are angry angry
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Randy100: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Who hails a failure for drinking a glass of water. They invited the booing on the president.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Ameen,may God manage your life the wayObasanjo and Atiku destroy our economy
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by toplinetrtrend: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2018
haffaze777:

Ameen,may God manage your life the wayObasanjo and Atiku destroy our economy

I don't support either obasanjo or atiku. So, your prayer is for yourself.

You are the one who chose to be blind.

Buhari awarded millions for aso rock clinic, but the hospital lacks paracetamol.

May the good alloted to you never come to manifestation in the New Year. Amen
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

I don't support either obasanjo or atiku. So, your prayer is for yourself.

You are the one who chose to be blind.

Buhari awarded millions for aso rock clinic, but the hospital lacks paracetamol.

May the good alloted to you never come to manifestation in the New Year. Amen

I will soon dig out your atilulooted obiliar post,just wait
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Pulsenaija:
Shehu Sani...

Reacting, Sani described the drama caused by the lawmakers at NASS as ‘absurd’.

The Kaduna lawmaker wrote: “The Budget Presentation was a theater of the absurd, one side of the opera occupied by the oleaginous and obsequious choristers craving for the attention of President Buhari, cheering even a sip of water, and the other occupied by unruly bands of impudent hecklers and discourteous objectors.”

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/senators-reps-boo-buhari-shehu-sani-reacts/

Shehu Sanni sounding like Obahiagbon...
Re: Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts by toplinetrtrend: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=lanryoung post=74004559][/quote]

I don't support PDP. So, you are wasting your time

May evil invade your destiny the same way Boko Haram invaded Nigeria under Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence / 2023: Tinubu Doze Off In The Public Today At Gombe: (Picture) / Debt Service Gulps 70% Of Dollar Outflow In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.