Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (31297 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Islie: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he and the late Gen . Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua were classmates at both the primary and secondary schools , noting that they both joined the Army after the completion of their West African School Certificate Examination .

Buhari said that he and the late Gen . Yar ’ Adua wrote the WASCE in 1961.

The President said this as he defended the presentation of his WAEC certificate to him by the West African Examinations Council on Friday.

WAEC Registrar , Dr . Iyi Uwadiae, made the presentation at the President’ s mini conference hall at the Presidential Villa , Abuja on Friday.

Uwadiae, who was accompanied by senior staff of the council, performed the ceremony during a courtesy visit to the State House .

Taking to his verified Twitter handle @ MBuhari after the presentation, Buhari tweeted :
“ Today I received the attestation and confirmation of my 1961 West African School Certificate (WASC ) Examination result from the Registrar of the West African Examinations Council .

“ It was also an opportunity for me to thank WAEC for upholding its integrity over the years.

“ As a Nigerian military officer , it would have been impossible for me to have attended the Defence Services Staff College in India in 1973 , and, after that — in 1979 — the United States Army War College , had I not sat for the WASC examinations , which I did in 1961 .

“ The late Gen . Shehu Musa Yar ’ Adua was my classmate . We spent close to nine years in boarding school , at primary and secondary levels .

“ And from there, after our WASC , we moved to join the Army , where we had to take a military examination as one of the requirements . ”

The President, however , referred to the West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE ) as ‘ WASC’ throughout his post.

https://punchng.com/late-gen-shehu-musa-yaradua-and-i-wrote-wasce-in-1961-buhari/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by jumpandpas(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by sarrki(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
You don’t need to explain to anyone

We are with you all the way

62 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari finish your term and handover to Osinbajo

Case closed

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by LuciferYaweh: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yar'Adua is burning beside me here and he just said its a lie.

The mod that will push this to FP will replace him.

Nonsense. *spits angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by jumper524(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku should go to U.S oo..
i cant imagine a president not representing us in the united state or a sitting president being prosecuted for money laundry allegation..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by jumpandpas(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumper524:

Atiku should go to U.S oo..
i cant imagine a president not representing us in the united state or a sitting president being prosecuted for money laundry allegation..

Buhari never produced his WAEC till he became president, Atiku will travel when he becomes your president.

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Beremx(f): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
How we wan take know? Shehu Yaradua is not alive to testify to your claim neither is his brother Umaru Musa Yaradua alive to confirm. May their souls rest in peace

Wait make I ask Turai Yaradua. grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by 4kDdullard: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
He wrote with Amadu Bello. Funny country angry grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Kingosytex(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
its a big fat lie. buhari is gradually topping LIE mohammed in APC's lie index

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by IrokoOluwere: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
Is it only dead Yar'Aradua that was his classmate, Why can't he name others that are still alive as witnesses?.
What witness ?
Did he tell you he’s looking for witness ?
Did wassce deny that they don’t have his details in their database ?
Dude . You have problem o.
Serious problem

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by IrokoOluwere: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Buhari never produced his WAEC till he became president, Atiku will travel when he becomes your president.
How will he become president?
With the votes of 5 percenters?

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by PointB: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Myself and the late Michael Jackson were playmates back in the day.

If you doubt go and ask him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by lilfreezy: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
This lie is giving me cifia pains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by martineverest(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
buhari has done his part...atiku Goan do yours..is it too hard to take a selfie at statue of liberty or 5th avenue,new york?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nwaohafia1: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
APC and Buhari did a very bad job. Hasty and Messy piece of work.

How did he pass History with different grades?

Make una compare

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by annnikky(f): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
because musa is not alive to to answer for himself about what u saidundecided the only people that knows the truth about this waec thingy
1. God
2. You the dullard and
3. Waec board
U can cheat nigerians buh can't cheat God, one day the truth will surface undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Miles69: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Exactly
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by yeyeboi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
OK
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Look at this Iti.

I don't know why this ma always attaching the dead...same way he claims ojukwu had a meeting with him in katsina and Nigeria unity was settled there.....ojukwu is dead...so no counter claim

And now this lifeless man is nnow claiming late shehu yar,dua wrote waec with him

Is buhari a corpse....why connection to the dead all the time.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Firefire(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Professional liar & career rogue.

Continue to deceive your brainwashed cows called supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari seems to have a lot in common with lifeless people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by wonuks(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018

grin
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by yeyeboi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Na GOD GO BLESS YOU BROS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:
A fraudster is always a fraudster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by carammel(f): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sai baba, just finish this tenure and allow someone else do it, I mean a much younger person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Sweetcollins: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Before nko, Na late person you go use na
Buhari and the dead are clansmen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by opalu: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ahh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
[url][/url] sad
Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by TruthHurts1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin

Na lie! A man who was born and raised in the same way that cattle are reared.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 by Felixalex(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hahhahahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out / Garba Shehu: Akeredolu Cannot Unilaterally Oust Herders In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.