Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing (1397 Views)

Please Help Me In Making A Decision Turkey Or Egypt / Turkey Or Dubai??? Please Help A Freelancer~ / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing by LadymrsB: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Please can any advice me on how to go about buying wholesale clothing from turkey or Vietnam for resale? Which of the country makes better quality? I'm base in UK but I want to start my own online business. Every input and advice will be highly appreciated. And also is there any reputable website to place order?
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing by sermming: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2018
I will advice you go to Turkey..cloths are so cheap that you can be wearing new cloths everyday....You can see some polo tops as cheap as 20TL/30TL that's N2000 Naija money.Jean can be 40TL/60TL... and so on like that....location also depends like Mete and like that....My wife once lived here in turkey but she now has shop in naija now and she comes to turkey every 2/3month to buy stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing by sermming: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2018
LadymrsB:
Please can any advice me on how to go about buying wholesale clothing from turkey or Vietnam for resale? Which of the country makes better quality? I'm base in UK but I want to start my own online business. Every input and advice will be highly appreciated. And also is there any reputable website to place order?
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing by lereinter(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
sermming:
I will advice you go to Turkey..cloths are so cheap that you can be wearing new cloths everyday....You can see some polo tops as cheap as 20TL/30TL that's N2000 Naija money.Jean can be 40TL/60TL... and so on like that....location also depends like Mete and like that....My wife once lived here in turkey but she now has shop in naija now and she comes to turkey every 2/3month to buy stuffs.

I want to get good/genuine info abt Turkey
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing by Jonny2wealth: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
sir u called 2000 naira shirt cheap?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful “New-Owerri” Neighborhoods / Top 10 Best Countries To Study Abroad / 7 Dead, 3 Missing As Giant Cliff Collapse On Tourist Boats In Brazil(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.