Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

5 Reasons Men Stop Sending Love Messages Etc After Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Men Stop Sending Love Messages Etc After Marriages (419 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Stop Sending Love Messages Etc After Marriages by Divepen1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
So a friend visited a sick guy today and we discussed until we got to the aspect of little things that men need. Most men didn't grow with people telling them they love them or showing them tenderness. They were taught to care for women and then be responsible. So, most of the time, before marriage, these men will keep sending messages and love letters. Then stop in marriage. Why?

1. Women only receive the messages and some won't even acknowledge the message.

2. Women only send messages on special occasions. The men don't demand it because they weren't brought up to love those things. They were brought up to be givers, not all of them are. But have you ever seen a man who receives message, he can read it ten times. It's new to them and it just let them understand the woman loves them or this is how she feels he is.

3. He pretends to not care about it but most women find it hard to really show him those little things too. Buy sudden gifts because it's a sunny Tuesday. Guys too, you should do that o.
4. Since they assume the messages and gifts was instrumental to securing a future with you, most men finally stop these messages and extra jagbajatins
Then, the noise begins.
You didn't let him know he's appreciated with your little things too.

5. Habits become stronger after a reward. A drug addict surely knows he will get high. A man who sends messages before his marriage can only learn to do it better in marriage if his efforts have been rewarded.

Men are indeed Dogs. They can be tamed and made loyal. Give them the right bone.

mynd44
Re: 5 Reasons Men Stop Sending Love Messages Etc After Marriages by nairamaniac: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nice read.

The stress and responsibilities that comes with marriage affects all these things.

Factor in children, work/hustle and having to screw one man/woman for rest of ur life.

With time u start becoming like brother & sister.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Men Stop Sending Love Messages Etc After Marriages by Kidaholic(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Op, You too much abeg... all the reasons are on point especially that number 2 tongue When I'm bored, I just go to my text messages and read my babe's text, you should see the way my face lits up in the next minute grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vaginoplasty In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Port Harcourt , Enugu And Ibdan / He Said I Am Innocent / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Proposal That Melted Our Hearts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.