Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences (3581 Views)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

How do you know that? Can't such be said for the universe?

Our universe is not timeless.

God's domain is outside of our universe

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Our universe is not timeless.

God's domain is outside of our universe

You make such bold claims with all certainty as though you can provide proof.
Simply admit when something is beyond your mind as human.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Following your logic, your God must have a creator. It's complexity must have been designed.

FIRST AND LAST ARE REALITIES...God is the first and the last...Nothing existed before him or will exist after him... And I consider it madness for one to argue that creation does not have a creator and sustainer
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

I believe the Bible...

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows." — 2 Corinthians 12:2

"To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it." - Deuteronomy 10:14

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Whatever other proof do you seek from the creator for his existence when you are seeing his creations and works, of you which the stupid Atheist is one...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I believe the Bible...

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows." — 2 Corinthians 12:2

"To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it." - Deuteronomy 10:14

Your belief doesn't make bible th absolute truth. Does it?
What about the Quran ?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

Whatever other proof do you seek from the creator for his existence when you are seeing his creations and works, of you which the stupid Atheist is one...

Point of correction. I don't seek any proof from any creator. Whether one is there or not is perhaps inconsequential to my survival on earth.
Simply don't expect everyone to take you seriously when you make public some assertions of which you can't back up reasonably.
Believing a claim that has got not logical backing is NOT a necessity.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Your belief doesn't make bible th absolute truth. Does it? What about the Quran ?
Is the Koran scientific? This is one of the ways I judge religious books.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by janettee(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

That funny contradictions above.

You "all knowing" atheists are complete opposite of what science represents.

I was referring to his comment last time on his other thread but go off I guess undecided

IN MAN'S TOY WORLD, HE GETS BREEZE IN HIS ROOM BY SWITCHING ON THE FAN OR AC BUT A SUPERIOR BEING WITH INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND CAPACITY HAS A BIGGER FAN AND AC THAT CAN BLOW DOWN A COUNTRY... BREEZE DON'T JUST HAPPEN IN YOUR ROOM WITH CLOSED WINDOWS AND DOORS, YOU SWITCH ON THE FAN OR AC TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...BREEZE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE DON'T JUST HAPPEN TOO...THE FREEZER IN YOUR KITCHEN DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... THE COLD SEASON IN YOUR CITY DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... WAKE UP MAN, ATHEISM IS STUPIDITY
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Is the Koran scientific? This is one of the ways I judge religious books.

Quran is not scientific.
It's religious just like bible.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
janettee:
All your threads are about atheists being mad or that atheism is death.

Boy, give it a rest already. You must be really obsessed with us wink.

That is the problem with light... It is always attacking and destroying darkness...And that is the problem you have with my posts...When come into the light, you will love my posts...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Quran is not scientific. It's religious just like bible.
I totally disagree. The Bible is very factual and scientific.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

How do you know that? Can't such be said for the universe?

Describe what you mean by the universe... And tell me if your parents did not have a beginning and ending... Tell me if the food you ate did not have a beginning and ending... And show me a creation that does not have a beginning and ending. Or you implying that the universe created the universe? That's not only unscientifically but irrational...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I totally disagree. The Bible is very factual and scientific.

What's scientific about Bible?

A talking snake?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

Describe what you mean by the universe... And tell me if your parents did not have a beginning and ending... Tell me if the food you ate did not have a beginning and ending... And show me a creation that does not have a beginning and ending. Or you implying that the universe created the universe? That's not only unscientifically but irrational...

Long story short, God created these things right? Who also happens to be Jesus who was born and died in Israel?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Ranchhoddas: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

I am the happiest person in the world with sympathy for the mentally sick called ATHEISTS
Kikiki...
You look like a chosen member.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Ranchhoddas: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
HappyPagan:

I hope that's not you...

looking like an over-pampered akara.
To chop akara just dey hungry me as I read this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

What's scientific about Bible?

A talking snake?

* Round Earth

* Floating Earth

* Evaporation(how water got to the clouds)

* Evidence of brimstone in Sodom & Gomorrah

* Evidence of Ribs regeneration (creation story.) the list is endless...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

* Round Earth

* Floating Earth

* Evaporation(how water got to the clouds)

* Evidence of brimstone in Sodom & Gomorrah

* Evidence of Ribs regeneration (creation story.) the list is endless...

That's why you ignored the talking snake/donkey, six days creation, days and night before sun, walking on water and other outrageous bible claims.
The fact that a religious book borrowed some facts from the reality of its time doesn't make it scientific.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

That's why you ignored the talking snake/donkey, six days creation, days and night before sun, walking on water and other outrageous bible claims.
The fact that a religious book borrowed some facts from the reality of its time doesn't make it scientific.

You mean God almighty can't walk on water or make a donkey talk?

As regards to the "days and night before sun, " God could have been the source of light. He shines brighter than Sun - according to the Bible. He created a paradise that most likely had no need for the Sun. He is the source of light in Heaven and He will be the source of light in our new Earth and New Jerusalem.

"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." - Revelation 22:5

"The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end. Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever." - Isaiah 60:19-21

“Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn . The New Jerusalem will be a city illuminated not only by God’s holiness but also by His grace." Isaiah 60:3

"There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light."-Revelation 22:5
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

You mean God almighty can't walk on water or make a donkey talk?

As regards to the "days and night before sun, " God could have been the source of light. He shines brighter than Sun - according to the Bible. He created a paradise that most likely had no need for the Sun. He is the source of light in Heaven and He will be the source of light in our new Earth and New Jerusalem.

"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." - Revelation 22:5

"The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end. Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever." - Isaiah 60:19-21

“Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn . The New Jerusalem will be a city illuminated not only by God’s holiness but also by His grace." Isaiah 60:3

"There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light."-Revelation 22:5

God almighty is Jesus Christ who was born and supposedly killed by Jews? God now has a beginning and end in Israel?
God can be anything then.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

God almighty is Jesus Christ who was born and supposedly killed by Jews? God now has a beginning and end in Israel?

DeSepiero:

YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO SALVATION AND YOU ARE NOT AS INSANE AS OTHER ATHEISTS I SEE HERE...

You are very, very, correct when you said that God Almighty is Jesus Christ and that he was born and killed in Isreal. Here is your blind spot: Jesus Christ as a man was conceived and born by a virgin without the involvement of sex or human sperm to fulfill a divine purpose... He lived his life to fulfill that divine purpose... And gave himself to be killed as a sacrifice to atone for sin in order to save humanity from sin and it's consequences... But he didn't end in the grave, but rose up from the dead on the third day and ascended into heaven... More than 500 eye witnesses testified to the fact of his immaculate conception, and his resurrection from the dead... His empty grave in Jerusalem further bears witness to his resurrection... His miracles and lifestyle attests to his divinity... IF THESE FACTS ARE NO PROOF TO YOU, THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOUR REASONING
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO SALVATION AND YOU ARE NOT AS INSANE AS OTHER ATHEISTS I SEE HERE...

You are very, very, correct when you said that God Almighty is Jesus Christ and that he was born and killed in Isreal. Here is your blind spot: Jesus Christ as a man was conceived and born by a virgin without the involvement of sex or human sperm to fulfill a divine purpose... He lived his life to fulfill that divine purpose... And gave himself to be killed as a sacrifice to atone for sin in order to save humanity from sin and it's consequences... But he didn't end in the grave, but rose up from the dead on the third day and ascended into heaven... More than 500 eye witnesses testified to the fact of his immaculate conception, and his resurrection from the dead... His empty grave in Jerusalem further bears witness to his resurrection... His miracles and lifestyle attests to his divinity... IF THESE FACTS ARE NO PROOF TO YOU, THEN SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOUR REASONING

You're believe all these things because they're written by some men in your favorite religious books with no guarantee that they're truth. To say the least, the story is ridiculous. Please don't mention 'fact' a second time.

Almighty God created the entire universe and humans. He discovers a fault in his creation and chooses to impregnate one of his creations to bear a son who is also himself so that he can kill himself to appease himself.

Then worldwide whoever chooses not to believe this story which happened in a small village in Israel must roast forever?

What happened to reason?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 1:19am On Dec 21, 2018
DeSepiero:

You're believe all these things because they're written by some men in your favorite religious books with no guarantee that they're truth. To say the least, the story is ridiculous. Please don't mention 'fact' a second time.

Almighty God created the entire universe and humans. He discovers a fault in his creation and chooses to impregnate one of his creations to bear a son who is also himself so that he can kill himself to appease himself.

Then worldwide whoever chooses not to believe this story which happened in a small village in Israel must roast forever?

What happened to reason?

They ate it with the akara. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2018
DeSepiero:

What happened to reason?

DeSepiero:

What happened to reason?

DESEPIERO, SO YOU ARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO TELL THE WORLD THAT IT IS REASONABLE TO DOUBT AND MOCK THE TESTIMONY OF MORE THAN 500 EYEWITNESSES AND AN EMPTY TOMB WITHOUT THE DEAD BODY? SIR, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I SUBMIT THAT YOUR COGNITIVE STATE IS VERY PATHETIC IF YOU DOUBT THE TESTIMONY OF MORE THAN 500 EYEWITNESSES WHO WERE ADJUDGED TO HAVE LIVED VERY HONEST LIVES BY PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T INITIALLY BELIEVE IN THEIR TESTIMONY... Sir, your doubt and denial of truth and twisting of facts is not reasonable... JESUS DID NOT KILL HIMSELF... RATHER HE SURRENDERED HIMSELF TO BE KILLED FOR YOUR SINS...AND HE DID NOT END IN THE GRAVE...HIS GRAVE REMAINS EMPTY...AND NOBODY HAS SEEN HIS CORPSE SINCE THEN BECAUSE THERE IS NONE...History tells us about the 7 wonders of the world...because life itself and the universe is filled with wonders - realities and facts that beats science and human logic...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

You believe the papers... You believe the doctors report... You believe the news you read and hear without even knowing character of the journalist or doctor presenting the report... You even quote them...And with all that reason you claim to have, you still doubt the TESTIMONY of more than 500 EYEWITNESSES and an empty Tomb. And you still believe you have sanity
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Chidany:

You believe the papers... You believe the doctors report... You believe the news you read and hear without even knowing character of the journalist or doctor presenting the report... You even quote them...And with all that reason you claim to have, you still doubt the TESTIMONY of more than 500 EYEWITNESSES and an empty Tomb. And you still believe you have sanity

All of those things you quoted can be verified. Please tell me the names of the witnesses (aside from the disciples and the Marys). Show me where they recorded their experiences contemporarily not 50-70years after the fact or anonymously.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Some of these so-called atheists have some disturbances within them. ...it is hidden and eating them up.

When they discuss "intelligently" on issues about life in general, I just step aside since they think they know.

However, they display shear ignorance whenever they try to discern spiritual issues....

They apply logic and dark reasoning to discern issues that are beyond their senses.

Sometimes I want to comment and correct them and I get held back by my spirit...

Some of them have exhausted their grace period...

No preacher on earth can change them. Infact, if an Angel comes to preach to them,

It won't yield anything. Why?

God himself has hardened their heart. It will remain in that state until they cross to the other side where they will account for all words spoken.

Some have tiny shreads of mercy hanging on them...yet they blaspheme at will.

I listen to my spirit before engaging some of them since they, unknowingly, have become a tool in the hands of the devil.

Most of them blame God for the troubles in this world, or for some personal issues that affected them.....

They hold on tenaciously to their believe to "spite" God.

The whole world is his footstool while an individual or collection of ignorant people are not up to a molecule in the whole universe.

If man refuses to praise God, stones will rise instead...God is not looking for people that will praise him or serve him for him to "remain relevant"

He wants praise because of who he already is.

Their understanding is so darkened.

Take a quote from Jesus.

"You think you know....but you are blind.

If you had acknowledged your blindness, it would have been cured. But you insist that you see....

Then, your blindness remains."

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Chidany:

DESEPIERO, SO YOU ARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO TELL THE WORLD THAT IT IS REASONABLE TO DOUBT AND MOCK THE TESTIMONY OF MORE THAN 500 EYEWITNESSES AND AN EMPTY TOMB WITHOUT THE DEAD BODY? SIR, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I SUBMIT THAT YOUR COGNITIVE STATE IS VERY PATHETIC IF YOU DOUBT THE TESTIMONY OF MORE THAN 500 EYEWITNESSES WHO WERE ADJUDGED TO HAVE LIVED VERY HONEST LIVES BY PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T INITIALLY BELIEVE IN THEIR TESTIMONY... Sir, your doubt and denial of truth and twisting of facts is not reasonable... JESUS DID NOT KILL HIMSELF... RATHER HE SURRENDERED HIMSELF TO BE KILLED FOR YOUR SINS...AND HE DID NOT END IN THE GRAVE...HIS GRAVE REMAINS EMPTY...AND NOBODY HAS SEEN HIS CORPSE SINCE THEN BECAUSE THERE IS NONE...History tells us about the 7 wonders of the world...because life itself and the universe is filled with wonders - realities and facts that beats science and human logic...

who are the 500 people? Did the 500 people see and confess to me in person and I doubted? They didn't !! So why are you saying I doubted their testimony? rephrase you statement.
Point of correction! NOBODY died for me. I didn't ask anybody to die and nobody sought my consent to die.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

It's appalling! smh

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
DeSepiero:

who are the 500 people? Did the 500 people see and confess to me in person and I doubted? They didn't !! So why are you saying I doubted their testimony? rephrase you statement.
Point of correction! NOBODY died for me. I didn't ask anybody to die and nobody sought my consent to die.

Good. Case closed.

God draws his people....
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OtemAtum: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2018
How does not believing in Yahweh, one of the numerous creatures of God Almighty (the Universal Consciousness) lead anyone to eternal damnation? God Almighty is the MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc. I wonder why people see this UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS as a 'he' or as one of these religious gods aka Yahweh.
God Almighty is beyond Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Moloch, Atum, Chaleb, Odin etc who are all its creatures. May the christians and muslims learn on time to know that everything in existence is a sub-system of this GREAT SYSTEM called GOD ALMIGHTY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / HELP! Who Is The First Person To Practice Family Planning In The Bible? / Creflo Dollar Needs $65 Million To Buy A New Private Jet (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.