Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences (3575 Views)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2018
kachi19:

It's not a western holiday pendejo it's a celebration of the birth of the Christ. Don't twist it!!

LoL its twisted already. It was a pagan festival pressganged into service for the Roman state religion called Christianity.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by kachi19: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2018
LordReed:

LoL its twisted already. It was a pagan festival pressganged into service for the Roman state religion called Christianity.

Yeah "It Was" now it's no more a "pegan festival" it's now a "fiesta cristiana" no biggie bro you just can't cut your way thru this. A Roman Catholic "pressganged" day (like that grammer even exist) that atheists enjoy boozing to
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 1:38am On Dec 22, 2018
kachi19:

Yeah "It Was" now it's no more a "pegan festival" it's now a "fiesta cristiana" no biggie bro you just can't cut your way thru this. A Roman Catholic "pressganged" day (like that grammer even exist) that atheists enjoy boozing to

LoL! You are the one attempting to cut your way through. The history is there so no hiding place for your ignorance.

Meanwhile read and digest:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/press-gang

1. verb [usually passive]
If you are press-ganged into doing something, you are made or persuaded to do it, even though you do not really want to.
[mainly British]
I was press-ganged into working in that business. [be VERB-ed + into]
She was a volunteer, she hadn't had to be press-ganged. [be VERB-ed]
2. verb [usually passive]
If people are press-ganged, they are captured and forced to join the army or navy.
[mainly British]
They left their villages to evade being press-ganged into the army. [be VERB-ed + into]
The government denies that the women were press-ganged. [be VERB-ed]

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 4:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I have answered your question.

Peace.
Clown. Lol.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OtemAtum: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Seems your "Multiversal Conscious" god isn't really conscious else he would be communicating with his creation through any medium.

Wonder how you expect our Creator to communicate with us? through the sky, humans or objects?
It's humanlike gods that communcate with humans. God the Mutiversal consciousness doesn't have human nature, so it is beyond human way of communication. Look at the trees, the seas, the oceans, etc, do you expect the Multiversal consciousness the creator of Yahweh and Allah to communicate to them humanlikely also?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OtemAtum: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I pity you.
For what exactly?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
tintingz:
Clown. Lol.

Thanks.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
For what exactly?

You should answer yourself this question.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
DeSepiero:

It's logical that I have a father, grandfather, great grand father etc. No body tells me that. Biology explains that life comes from pre-existing life and I come from my pre-existing parents.
They didn't tell me any history. My father whom I met tell me a few stories told to him by his father. As a child I accepted them as truth but as I grew older, I understand that he's human and that all the stories may not be totally correct.

What does this have to do with an alleged Jewish carpenter who died in Israel?

More so, it's reasonable to doubt any bogus story told to you by anybody (authority or eyewitness) which does not conform to logic and reason, especially when there's no shred of substantial evidence.
ANYBODY CAN LIE, INCLUDING AUTHORITIES!

A TESTIMONY FROM MORE THAN 500 EYEWITNESSES IS A WEIGHT OF SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE...

THE EMPTY TOMB OF JESUS WITH HIS CORPSE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IS A WEIGHT OF EVIDENCE EVEN THOUGH THE FACT OF HIS RESSURECTION DOES NOT APPEAL TO SCIENCE AND HUMAN LOGIC...There are many things happening in the world today that is beyond science and logic... And it is stupid if not madness to doubt what your father/authorities told you was the history of your family/nation if you cannot prove it otherwise... Everything must not fit into your human reason and science to become true...

More than 500 people that saw everything from the birth of Christ to his death and resurrection has given testimony to it...And the only reason you doubt is because it doesn't fit into your logic and science...YOUR DOUBTS ARE NOT REASONABLE SIR...THAT'S THE FACT!!!
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

It's humanlike gods that communcate with humans. God the Mutiversal consciousness doesn't have human nature, so it is beyond human way of communication. Look at the trees, the seas, the oceans, etc, do you expect the Multiversal consciousness the creator of Yahweh and Allah to communicate to them humanlikely also?

Is your Multiversal Conscious god alive?
A God should be Sentient, Intelligent and all Powerful Being. He should be the maker of everything.
Human inventions are proofs we are made in God's image and proofs of intelligent design.
He should be like us in appearance if we are made in his image.
God created everything and we are the only living things on earth that try to imitate him. We are space travelers. We build and launch satellites. We build robots. Some even believe humans will one day build Planets and solar system.

These are what Multiversal Consciousness should be capable of doing else it is not Conscious
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Chidany:

A TESTIMONY FROM MORE THAN 500 EYEWITNESSES IS A WEIGHT OF SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE...

THE EMPTY TOMB OF JESUS WITH HIS CORPSE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IS A WEIGHT OF EVIDENCE EVEN THOUGH THE FACT OF HIS RESSURECTION DOES NOT APPEAL TO SCIENCE AND HUMAN LOGIC...There are many things happening in the world today that is beyond science and logic... And it is stupid if not madness to doubt what your father/authorities told you was the history of your family/nation if you cannot prove it otherwise... Everything must not fit into your human reason and science to become true...

More than 500 people that saw everything from the birth of Christ to his death and resurrection has given testimony to it...And the only reason you doubt is because it doesn't fit into your logic and science...YOUR DOUBTS ARE NOT REASONABLE SIR...THAT'S THE FACT!!!

An empty tomb or grave suggests a stolen corpse. Dead people don't walk!!

If you don't have the mental capacity to understand that authorities could lie to the public for some reasons then you're not fit for intellectual discuss. Go to church an listen to your pastor.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
DeSepiero:

Dead people don't walk!!

Jesus is not Human

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" John 8:58
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Jesus is not Human

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" John 8:58

That's what John thinks. John's opinion didn't stop Jesus from being a human. Jesus was born like a human by a woman and he died as humans do.

By the way, 'before Buhari was born, I am'!!
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
DeSepiero:

That's what John thinks. John's opinion didn't stop Jesus from being a human. Jesus was born like a human by a woman and he died as humans do.

By the way, 'before Buhari was born, I am'!!

Jesus was human and divine.

....A human in flesh and blood, but not formed by the fertilization process of egg and sperm.

The book of John is my best book...

...and you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Jesus was human and divine.

....A human in flesh and blood, but not formed by the fertilization process of egg and sperm.

The book of John is my best book...

...and you are entitled to your opinion.

It is accepted worldwide that humans are formed by the biological process of conception - forming of a zygote from male and female sex cells. There's nothing divine about that.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
DeSepiero:

It is accepted worldwide that humans are formed by the biological process of conception - forming of a zygote from male and female sex cells. There's nothing divine about that.

Jesus was not formed that way.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Jesus was not formed that way.

So you're told.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
DeSepiero:

So you're told.

So I am told and so I believe.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OtemAtum: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Is your Multiversal Conscious god alive?
A God should be Sentient, Intelligent and all Powerful Being. He should be the maker of everything.
Human inventions are proofs we are made in God's image and proofs of intelligent design.
He should be like us in appearance if we are made in his image.
God created everything and we are the only living things on earth that try to imitate him. We are space travelers. We build and launch satellites. We build robots. Some even believe humans will one day build Planets and solar system.

These are what Multiversal Consciousness should be capable of doing else it is not Conscious

God ALMIGHTY is all that exists. We are just a part of God Almighty. God Almighty is not limited to spirit, soul and body. It is everything and EXISTENCE itself. You are a part of God Almighty, so am I. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Olorun, Rock, Soil, Planets, Universes, etc are all parts of God Almighty. God Almighty isn't a bearded, ancient, angry-looking, limited being like Allah or Yahweh or any of these gods you humans worship. God is far far far more than that. May the Light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you.

Yahweh himself knows that he doesn't come near being God Almighty. Who dash hin monkey banana?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
. God Almighty isn't a bearded, ancient, angry-looking, lim God ALMIGHTY is all that exists.

You clearly don't want a God that serves justice to his creations. The universe will be in chaos without justice.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

You clearly don't want a God that serves justice to his creations. The universe will be in chaos without justice.

LoL there is no inherent justice in this universe, what you are writing is just wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OtemAtum: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

It's not about what I want, it's about what I know. I know that Yahweh your god and other small small gods like him are too small to be compared with God Almighty. I tell you the truth and If it is a lie, let the power of the Universe take my life today- Yahweh,Olorun, Allah etc are not as powerful as I am at the moment and they are not God Almighty.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's not about what I want, it's about what I know. I know that Yahweh your god and other small small gods like him are too small to be compared with God Almighty. I tell you the truth and If it is a lie, let the power of the Universe take my life today- Yahweh,Olorun, Allah etc are not as powerful as I am at the moment and they are not God Almighty.

THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST IN OPEN MANIFESTATION... JESUS SPOKE ABOUT YOU LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...HE CALLED YOU THE SON OF PERDITION ... He even predicted how and where you will end...You are further strengthening the faith of believers in Jesus Christ...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OtemAtum: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Chidany:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST IN OPEN MANIFESTATION... JESUS SPOKE ABOUT YOU LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...HE CALLED YOU THE SON OF PERDITION ... He even predicted how and where you will end...You are further strengthening the faith of believers in Jesus Christ...
I am Otem, the bringer of truth. Even Yahweh knows me and trembles at the mention of my name. Jesus christ id a fictitious character so don't bother.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Ahasco(m): 6:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Chidany:

All that rubbish story of antichrist were only a tool to control your lots. Just because they didnt want you to know the truth does not mean that the truth will not still come out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) / Finally TB Joshua: Prophecy (message) To Nigeria (election) / How Can I Download English Baptist Hymnal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.