Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences (3595 Views)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
How does not believing in Yahweh, one of the numerous creatures of God Almighty (the Universal Consciousness) lead anyone to eternal damnation? God Almighty is the MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc. I wonder why people see this UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS as a 'he' or as one of these religious gods aka Yahweh.
God Almighty is beyond Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Moloch, Atum, Chaleb, Odin etc who are all its creatures. May the christians and muslims learn on time to know that everything in existence is a sub-system of this GREAT SYSTEM called GOD ALMIGHTY.

I pity you.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Some of these so-called atheists have some disturbances within them. ...it is hidden and eating them up.

When they discuss "intelligently" on issues about life in general, I just step aside since they think they know.

However, they display shear ignorance whenever they try to discern spiritual issues....

They apply logic and dark reasoning to discern issues that are beyond their senses.

Sometimes I want to comment and correct them and I get held back by my spirit...

Some of them have exhausted their grace period...

No preacher on earth can change them. Infact, if an Angel comes to preach to them,

It won't yield anything. Why?

God himself has hardened their heart. It will remain in that state until they cross to the other side where they will account for all words spoken.

Some have tiny shreads of mercy hanging on them...yet they blaspheme at will.

I listen to my spirit before engaging some of them since they, unknowingly, have become a tool in the hands of the devil.

Most of them blame God for the troubles in this world, or for some personal issues that affected them.....

They hold on tenaciously to their believe to "spite" God.

The whole world is his footstool while an individual or collection of ignorant people are not up to a molecule in the whole universe.

If man refuses to praise God, stones will rise instead...God is not looking for people that will praise him or serve him for him to "remain relevant"

He wants praise because of who he already is.

Their understanding is so darkened.

Take a quote from Jesus.

"You think you know....but you are blind.

If you had acknowledged your blindness, it would have been cured. But you insist that you see....

Then, your blindness remains."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
How does not believing in Yahweh, one of the numerous creatures of God Almighty (the Universal Consciousness) lead anyone to eternal damnation? God Almighty is the MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc. I wonder why people see this UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS as a 'he' or as one of these religious gods aka Yahweh.
God Almighty is beyond Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Moloch, Atum, Chaleb, Odin etc who are all its creatures. May the christians and muslims learn on time to know that everything in existence is a sub-system of this GREAT SYSTEM called GOD ALMIGHTY.

Seems your "Multiversal Conscious" god isn't really conscious else he would be communicating with his creation through any medium.

Wonder how you expect our Creator to communicate with us? through the sky, humans or objects?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Seems your "Multiversal Conscious" god isn't really conscious else he would be communicating with his creation through any medium.

Wonder how you expect our Creator to communicate with us? through the sky, humans or objects?

By itself not with stupid fables and unverifiable nonsense.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

By itself not with stupid fables and unverifiable nonsense.

Israel happened to be a people who have religious inclination.... right from their Father Abraham.

There was a demonstration of power and might on mouth Sinai....

where the mountain quacked, smoke erupted in it and the voice of the Almighty was heard...with thunder and lightning.

After that awesome scene, they calved a golden image and bow down to it saying......this is the God that brought you out of Egypt...

Those generation died....and Joshua led another until God stopped the sun for their sakes....

They saw it and yet continued in their unbelieve.

Then came the generation of Jesus. Lazarus was called out after four days, plus many other miracles. Yet,

Unbelieve persists.

It goes on and on till now....

Even if God decides to show himself to you physically, which will never happen,

Your unbelieve will still persist.

Abraham said that even if someone goes out from the dead to preach, some will still persist in unbelieve.

This, unfortunately, is the nature of man....especially those that are ruled by the devil.

There are physical manifestations of his works.
You said he is not the one that did it.

Bad for you.

He said....Draw closer to me and I will reveal myself to you....

Jesus said....if anyone loves me, him Will I reveal myself to.

If you don't come willingly to him, he goes very far from you.

I have infallible experiences that streghtens my faith in God and draw me closer to him...

I was personally healed of a disease that has been with me for more than 30 years .....

this was without a single drug or any form of remedy whatsoever...WHATSOEVER.

I was once threatened by the devil himself in a vision as a result of my activities here on this site...

Shortly after that I saw in a vision that my daughter was bitten by a Snake on the 31st December of a year.

Ist of January of the following year, after we came back from Church, around past 8 in the morning, she started jerking and her eyes rolled...
Then breathing became very difficult and we had to rush her to the hospital.

On the way, I busted into tongues (with fear) and my wife joined. I couldn't pray in words...but I didn't keep quiet either.

After some tests by the doctors in a general hospital,(a team) She was immediately administered with oxygen and transferred into emergency ward...

Prayer continued in tongues and when she woke up...

She was jumping, shouting and trying to get out of bed to go and play.

A nurse who came for a shift looked at her file and was so amazed.. She registered her shock and called the doctors to come and see her again.

A doctor came after some tests were done....i asked her what went wrong....

She told me...."Nothing really "

There was no explanation for that fearful drama on the ist of January...till we were discharge, no explanation was given.

It beats my imagination till date. A vision of a snake attack came to pass in less than 24 hours.

I cried in tongues and the king of kings came through for me.

Many more experiences abound..

Jesus is Lord.

Let me close with this...

The devil wants his activities to remain hidden and secret. A hidden enemy is more potent that the ones you know...

He is in control of the lives if all athesits. That I know with extreme certainty.

....and he stands to accuse you before the almighty....

he did that to Joshua and wore him a filthy garment... Then, he stood at his right hand to accuse him before the holiness of God.....

The devil stands at the right hand of all atheists... accusing them to be condemned to death...

God's mercy is still hanging on some. He gives them yet a little chance....

What the devil wants is a destruction of their souls... and God, being merciful, gives them time.

For every word of blasphemy you speak or write,

He takes them all to the presence of the Almighty to accuse you.

Free yourself from unbelieve.

Ask God to reveal himself to you...pray this prayer in humility of heart...

Else, You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Israel happened to be a people who have religious inclination.... right from their Father Abraham.

There was a demonstration of power and might on mouth Sinai....

where the mountain quacked, smoke erupted in it and the voice of the Almighty was heard...with thunder and lightning.

After that awesome scene, they calved a golden image and bow down to it saying......this is the God that brought you out of Egypt...

Those generation died....and Joshua led another until God stopped the sun for their sakes....

They saw it and yet continued in their unbelieve.

Then came the generation of Jesus. Lazarus was called out after four days, plus many other miracles. Yet,

Unbelieve persists.

It goes on and on till now....

Even if God decides to show himself to you physically, which will never happen,

Your unbelieve will still persist.

Abraham said that even if someone goes out from the dead to preach, some will still persist in unbelieve.

This, unfortunately, is the nature of man....especially those that are ruled by the devil.

There are physical manifestations of his works.
You said he is not the one that did it.

Bad for you.

He said....Draw closer to me and I will reveal myself to you....

Jesus said....if anyone loves me, him Will I reveal myself to.

If you don't come willingly to him, he goes very far from you.

I have infallible experiences that streghtens my faith in God and draw me closer to him...

I was personally healed of a disease that has been with me for more than 30 years .....

this was without a single drug or any form of remedy whatsoever...WHATSOEVER.

I was once threatened by the devil himself in a vision as a result of my activities here on this site...

Shortly after that I saw in a vision that my daughter was bitten by a Snake on the 31st December of a year.

Ist of January of the following year, after we came back from Church, around past 8 in the morning, she started jerking and her eyes rolled...
Then breathing became very difficult and we had to rush her to the hospital.

On the way, I busted into tongues (with fear) and my wife joined. I couldn't pray in words...but I didn't keep quiet either.

After some tests by the doctors in a general hospital,(a team) She was immediately administered with oxygen and transferred into emergency ward...

Prayer continued in tongues and when she woke up...

She was jumping, shouting and trying to get out of bed to go and play.

A nurse who came for a shift looked at her file and was so amazed.. She registered her shock and called the doctors to come and see her again.

A doctor came after some tests were done....i asked her what went wrong....

She told me...."Nothing really "

There was no explanation for that fearful drama on the ist of January...till we were discharge, no explanation was given.

It beats my imagination till date. A vision of a snake attack came to pass in less than 24 hours.

I cried in tongues and the king of kings came through for me.

Many more experiences abound..

Jesus is Lord.

Let me close with this...

The devil wants his activities to remain hidden and secret. A hidden enemy is more potent that the ones you know...

He is in control of the lives if all athesits. That I know with extreme certainty.

....and he stands to accuse you before the almighty....

he did that to Joshua and wore him a filthy garment... Then, he stood at his right hand to accuse him before the holiness of God.....

The devil stands at the right hand of all atheists... accusing them to be condemned to death...

God's mercy is still hanging on some. He gives them yet a little chance....

What the devil wants is a destruction of their souls... and God, being merciful, gives them time.

For every word of blasphemy you speak or write,

He takes them all to the presence of the Almighty to accuse you.

Free yourself from unbelieve.

Ask God to reveal himself to you...pray this prayer in humility of heart...

Else, You are on your own.

My wife (a christian still) dreams of all manner of calamities befalling us or our daughter, till tomorrow nothing has happened even remotely close to what she dreamed. So I don't put any sort of faith in dreams or portents. As for prayer if you were supremely confident your prayer will be answered, you shouldn't have gone to the hospital. Prayer serves only to calm you down that is all. Your prayer did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

My wife (a christian still) dreams of all manner of calamities befalling us or our daughter, till tomorrow nothing has happened even remotely close to what she dreamed. So I don't put any sort of faith in dreams or portents. As for prayer if you were supremely confident your prayer will be answered, you shouldn't have gone to the hospital. Prayer serves only to calm you down that is all. Your prayer did nothing.

Good for you.

That was my first response.....

My spirit wants me to give you more.

The fact that medicine works does not mean that God has removed his hands in healing...

Let me show you...

When Israel revolted, God said.." Even if you use the balm of Gilead, it will not heal you "

Another spiritual mystery that you guys are not aware of.

Google balm of Gilead and read other sources about it...

It was a potent medicine. Very powerful.

Yet God said that they should not brother using it.

That it won't work for them.

Why do people die in hospitals if medicine is all in all?

Even the best of hospitals in the world?

You need to take a closer look at life.

You will see God.

Isaiah, a very powerful prophet told Hezekiah that he was going to die...God had said so.

Hezekiah was sick of boils.

When Hezekiah prayed, God responded that he will not die again...

Do you know what God asked him to do to cure the boil?

He said..." Tell him to use leaves from a fig tree"

He probably had applied other means of healing...

It is like God prescribing a drug.

If I use malaria drug for my children, and it works,
.I give Glory to the Almighty.

If the doctors treat illnesses and they go away
We the children of God give him glory.

Why?..

Because we are the thinkers. We are children of understanding...

If I decide not to reply you this way,

You won't probably know this.

Now, you know.

There are somethings I know that you don't know.

There are some that I don't have answers to,

...and you won't have answers to them either.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Good for you.

The fact that medicine works does not mean that God has removed his hands in healing...

Let me show you...

When Israel revolted, God said.." Even if you use the balm of Gilead, it will not heal you "

You will see God.

Isaiah, a very powerful prophet told Hezekiah that he was going to die...God had said so.

Why?..

Now, you know.

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
kachi19:
Atheists that celebrate Christmas. grin grin
And what's wrong with atheists celebrating a western holiday?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chidany:
�EVERLASTING LIFE OR EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT: YOU CHOOSE�

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John

25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew

There is no place the Bible talks about everlasting death in the lake of fire...What you see is everlasting life, everlasting fire, and everlasting punishment... The sinners shall go into everlasting punishment in the lake of fire while the righteous shall end up in everlasting life in the kingdom of God... But who are the sinners and the righteous? These are the two groups or types of people that presently occupy the earth today.

Sinners are people who are yet to be born - again, people who do not believe in or obey our Lord Jesus Christ... If they die or Jesus comes again and meets them in that condition of unbelief and sin, he will be casting them into the everlasting fire to suffer everlasting punishment for their unbelief and sin... The righteous on the other hand are people who have made the choice to believe in and obey our Lord Jesus Christ all the days of their lives... They will enjoy eternal life in the kingdom of God on earth... The choice of your eternal destiny is therefore yours...
In Islam you are going to be purnish in hell forever.

Its amaze me how some people will believe people will be purnish forever even if they are good.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
In Islam you are going to be purnish in hell forever.

Its amaze me how some people will believe people will be purnish forever even they are good.

Nobody is good...

No one outside Christ is good.

No bad person or persons will see God.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Chidany(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
DeSepiero:

who are the 500 people? Did the 500 people see and confess to me in person and I doubted? They didn't !! So why are you saying I doubted their testimony? rephrase you statement.
Point of correction! NOBODY died for me. I didn't ask anybody to die and nobody sought my consent to die.

Desepiero, does your family have a history? Did you have a great, great, grandfather who told you the history of your family? Did your great, great, grandfather see and confess to you in person the history of your family? If he didn't, who did? Did you doubt him? Is it reasonable to doubt what authorities and eyewitnesses told you was the history of your family and nation... PROVIDE REASONABLE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS TO PROVE YOUR SANITY TO ME OR YOU DROP THE INSANITY OF YOUR ARGUMENTS...
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Nobody is good...

No one outside Christ is good.

No bad person or persons will see God.
What then is good?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
What then is good?

Jesus is Good.

A natural man is not good.

A man whose mind has been renewed by the holy spirit is good. .....

This is not possible without Jesus as no man is sinless to house the HOLY SPIRIT.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD MAKES A MAN GOOD.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by DeSepiero(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chidany:

Desepiero, does your family have a history? Did you have a great, great, grandfather who told you the history of your family? Did your great, great, grandfather see and confess to you in person the history of your family? If he didn't, who did? Did you doubt him? Is it reasonable to doubt what authorities and eyewitnesses told you was the history of your family and nation... PROVIDE REASONABLE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS TO PROVE YOUR SANITY TO ME OR YOU DROP THE INSANITY OF YOUR ARGUMENTS...

It's logical that I have a father, grandfather, great grand father etc. No body tells me that. Biology explains that life comes from pre-existing life and I come from my pre-existing parents.
They didn't tell me any history. My father whom I met tell me a few stories told to him by his father. As a child I accepted them as truth but as I grew older, I understand that he's human and that all the stories may not be totally correct.

What does this have to do with an alleged Jewish carpenter who died in Israel?

More so, it's reasonable to doubt any bogus story told to you by anybody (authority or eyewitness) which does not conform to logic and reason, especially when there's no shred of substantial evidence.
ANYBODY CAN LIE, INCLUDING AUTHORITIES!
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is Good.

A natural man is not good.

A man whose mind has been renewed by the holy spirit is good. .....

This is not possible without Jesus as no man is sinless to house the HOLY SPIRIT.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD MAKES A MAN GOOD.
So being good is irrelevant?

What good Has Jesus and his believers done that people hasn't done?

Are you saying people that believe in Jesus or Holy Spirit are good?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
So being good is irrelevant?

Can good Has Jesus and his believers done that people hasn't done?

Are you saying people that believe in Jesus or Holy Spirit are good?

You don't understand me.

People who do the will of God through the help of holy spirit are good.

Else, God does not see goodness in man...Not without the blood of the lamb.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You don't understand me.

People who do the will of God through the help of holy spirit are good.

Else, God does not see goodness in man...Not without the blood of the lamb.
Ok, your God doesn't care about people who help the needy, he's still going to purnish them for eternity.

Wow, What a just God!

God doesn't need us to be good then, as long as you have Holy Spirit you're good even if you're a serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
Ok, your God doesn't care about people who help the needy, he's still going to purnish them for eternity.

Wow, What a just God!

God doesn't need us to be good then, as long as you have Holy Spirit you're good even if you're a serial killer.

That's your conclusion. It is good for your soul. Stick to that...

However,

I say again, you don't appear before God without the blood of Jesus.

Helping the needy is not being good...

There is no good found in man...

It is either through the blood of Jesus that removes your sins or nothing...

(Mark 16 )
------------
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

...You can stick to your conclusion ...

Or you read and understand that scripture I posted..

Whichever way,

Your belief, your cross.

My belief, my cross
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

That's your conclusion. It is good for your soul. Stick to that...

However,

I say again, you don't appear before God without the blood of Jesus.

Helping the needy is not being good...

There is no good found in man...

It is either through the blood of Jesus that removes your sins or nothing...

(Mark 16 )
------------
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

...You can stick to your conclusion ...

Or you read and understand that scripture I posted..

Whichever way,

Your belief, your cross.

My belief, my cross
This is getting interesting.

Can you tell me how helping the needy is not good to you?

I want logical answer please.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
This is getting interesting.

Can you tell me how helping the needy is not good to you?

I want logical answer please.

(Acts 10 )
------------
1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,

2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

This description did not qualify Cornelius for salvation..

The Angel of the Lord appeared to him and said...

Call for Peter and listen to whatever he has to say.

Peter preached to him and he got converted. He was converted...

If his credentials of goodness are enough, there Will be no need for salvation through Jesus...

Outside Jesus, there is none good before God.

Someone might steal and donate to the poor.

The end, to God, does not justify the means.

Motives and reasons are judged.

Let's say he the giver to the poor is clean...in all fronts....

Sinless..... Which is impossible without Jesus,

He inherited sin through Adam,

He is a sinner... Before God...

He needs Jesus.

Clear?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good for you.

Let me show you...

You will see God.

Why?..

Now, you know.

Where did I say that medicine was all in all?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

Where did I say that medicine was all in all?

*Your prayer did nothing " that's what you said...

...and I made you see that God is still responsible for healing.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

*Your prayer did nothing " that's what you said...

...and I made you see that God is still responsible for healing.

God was not responsible. It doesn't mean I am saying medicine is all in all.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

God was not responsible. It doesn't mean I am saying medicine is all in all.

For you, yes he is not responsible...

For me, he is responsible for all the healings I get.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

For you, yes he is not responsible...

For me, he is responsible for all the healings I get.

LoL. OK o. But next time don't take any medicine, pray only let's see how quickly god responds.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

LoL. OK o. But next time don't take any medicine, pray only let's see how quickly god responds.

I had a disease for more than 30 years....

The day I cried to God was the day it vanished.

No drug or any form of remedy whatsoever.

I get that a lot.

You don't.....

So, let me worry about my sickness and the healing I get from God.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by LordReed(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I had a disease for more than 30 years....

The day I cried to God was the day it vanished.

No drug or any form of remedy whatsoever.

I get that a lot.

You don't.....

So, let me worry about my sickness and the healing I get from God.

What disease was it?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

What disease was it?

You don't believe in healing from God.

Don't bother yourself about it.

It is a testimony I shared in church....and it helped the children of God...

Don't worry about it....

Healing is children's meat.
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

(Acts 10 )
------------
1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,

2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

This description did not qualify Cornelius for salvation..

The Angel of the Lord appeared to him and said...

Call for Peter and listen to whatever he has to say.

Peter preached to him and he got converted. He was converted...

If his credentials of goodness are enough, there Will be no need for salvation through Jesus...

Outside Jesus, there is none good before God.

Someone might steal and donate to the poor.

The end, to God, does not justify the means.

Motives and reasons are judged.

Let's say he the giver to the poor is clean...in all fronts....

Sinless..... Which is impossible without Jesus,

He inherited sin through Adam,

He is a sinner... Before God...

He needs Jesus.

Clear?
You are still missing the point, no one is perfect even the so called Jesus believers. We have people who are trying all their best to be good, through out their lives they have been good to people, give to the needy and even build a charity organization but they don't believe in Jesus, will God purnish them forever? For what justification?

You haven't demonstrate logically how giving to the needy is not good to you.

I can demonstrate how giving to the needy is good and such person deserve an accolade.

You're telling us that being good is irrelevant to God, why then God hate evil?
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by kachi19: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
And what's wrong with atheists celebrating a western holiday?

It's not a western holiday pendejo it's a celebration of the birth of the Christ. Don't twist it!!
Re: Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
You are still missing the point, no one is perfect even the so called Jesus believers. We have people who are trying all their best to be good, through out their lives they have been good to people, give to the needy and even build a charity organization but they don't believe in Jesus, will God purnish them forever? For what justification?

You haven't demonstrate logically how giving to the needy is not good to you.

I can demonstrate how giving to the needy is good and such person deserve an accolade.

You're telling us that being good is irrelevant to God, why then God hate evil?

I have answered your question.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Santa Claus Was A Catholic Bishop Who Owned A Slave Named Black Pete / Pastor In WWE Smackdown, Slams Woman During Deliverance In Church(Video/Pics) / Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.