Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (62326 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Mandesz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
ashacot:
USELESS FFK AND RENO WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BEFORE THEY SPILL RUBBISH FROM THEIR MOUTH.
so u can be convinced easily wit these cheap lies ? check yo senses u av a problem!

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by saifuhot: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
chris31:
Only stupid person will believe this story
This country is a joke
See you keffi is my home town i and my family were robbed 2wise this year in that badeh-keffi road
There's rubbry going on now maybe if it's badeh keffi road that i know..
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by SolutionsMed: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
This story on Badeh’s death was picked by a blogger and put on his/her website just to attract traffic and fame without as much as credit the source. This is a clear case of plagiarism, a crime under Nigerian laws.

Here are the original links to the story and video:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-gunmen-killed-alex-badeh.html

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/video-badeh-death-exposes-security-threats.html
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
correctguy101:

Your blood too hot. Calm down biko.

There's a saying... " Common sense is a burden,. You got to deal with those who lack it". The magic is, those who lack common sense will always see you as lacking common sense. Shocked? Guess not. Lols

Albert Einstein said something almost similar when he called "everybody a genius"
Seriously? Now I'm pretty certain you're daft.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Alanzazani: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Whatever the case the insecurity in the land is alarming . The present security chiefs are very inefficient. My dad was also attacked on this road. Shot at. The militias from Libya are having a field day. They murdered my cousin in Jos, Saf Kulere was murdered. When these ones in power leave they will also be murdered by the problem they allowed fester
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by CheapDataGuy: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Why was he alone without security?

He was actually coming from far bro.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
thank you sir Mr. adult with slowpoke brain shocked na so u go dey dey?

maasoap:

An adult with kid's brain. No be person killed him? May be, they should come and pick you up and tag you the killer
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Raddie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
The decay in journalism!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
read what you wrote by yourself thats if someone didn't write it for you. you are very confused and contradictory.
why do i need to respond to you that can't decipher a story thats not adding up.well its your choice anyway to be fooled forever dung brained fellow grin grin grin grin

BabaAduras:

It is a shame that people see government plots in things that happen everywhere. They do so to score cheap political points that any right thinking person will not attempt.

Reading the story above clearly points to the fact that this a recurring event. Many ordinary citizens have died in a similar manner. In their case there was no government plot. Now that people created the joblessness and the attending insecurity by stealing our commonwealth blind are suffering the consequences of the insecurity, all you see is government plot.

You need to have your head examined. Brainless fellow.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
lol why e dey pain u like dis grin grin grin grin if you believe good for u if i don't good for me, haba dan kwaya

babzo:

If you have the real info why not tell us...Inspector Lakeside...armchair experts....nonsense!
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
lol you just talk wetin dey pain u, wetin concern tithe and bade matter grin grin grin grin lol, if e pain u well u go go open your own church dey collect your own mr brainwashed. your mumu never do you. tongue tongue
if u believe good for you,but why u dey feel aggrieved dey attack me say i no believe? how much dem pay u? but u never vex,if u sure say e vex u go jump inside lagoon abi touch transformer. mumu pikin

Organs:

Everything is conspiracy theory. How do you know your own version is correct? because you want to believe what you want to believe or your tithe collecting pastor preached it. Armed robbers kill innocent people everyday, when it's a big well known individual you begin to hear nonsense and ingredients.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Emmanuelify2017: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Athena4:
So it is possible that this was NOT an assassination but a random act of crime? Talk about karma. Ordinary people can not suffer alone. Let these big fish feel it too.

talking about Karma, you presume the late badeh sent All those terrorists or hudlooms disturbing the area.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Emmanuelify2017: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
death is an inevitable stance, that Can meet one at any one at any place, it's so unfortunate,
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by babzo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
lakeside23:
lol why e dey pain u like dis grin grin grin grin if you believe good for u if i don't good for me, haba dan kwaya

Its not a laughing matter sir.

My pain in this matter is the hopelessness of the Nigerian nation. When the people and the leaders are just the same.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by babzo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
lakeside23:
read what you wrote by yourself thats if someone didn't write it for you. you are very confused and contradictory.
why do i need to respond to you that can't decipher a story thats not adding up.well its your choice anyway to be fooled forever dung brained fellow grin grin grin grin

If the story is not adding up, why not tell us exactly what happened? Should justice not be done?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Kylce042(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
The bullet hole in the windscreen was direct and not random the shooter obviously shot to kill.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by orbgoblin: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
kidnapping a high value target such as him would have brought too much unnecessary heat towards them than they can handle. even right now they'd need to stay on the low for a more extended period than they ever had after a botched operation.
bizzibodi:

Why wuld that avoid him,some1 that has billions stash a way is a very valuable kidnapper's material,those robbers will b mourning there heavy loss now.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by 3kay945(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Righteousness89:

Most of these evils people that kill people! How do u think the person killed appears to the killer especially when he/she was Wasted anyhow!

Once a person dies, the person knows who killed he or her! That's why some people put knifes in the grave of their loved ones when they Suspect someone killed them!

sad
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 21, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

He was actually coming from far bro.

So he doesn't go with security when traveling far? Because this is confusing.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by bizzibodi(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2018
orbgoblin:
kidnapping a high value target such as him would have brought too much unnecessary heat towards them than they can handle. even right now they'd need to stay on the low for a more extended period than they ever had after a botched operation.
The stake is too high & tempting to any professional kidnapper's .
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2018
it has actually become a joke when such killing is happening to same class of military people for the third time within the last one year and people still believe its a coincidence. its nothing but a big joke sir

babzo:

Its not a laughing matter sir.

My pain in this matter is the hopelessness of the Nigerian nation. When the people and the leaders are just the same.
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by KillTheZombies: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Lies cooked up to deceive zombies and cover a clear act of assassination by dumbohari on a middle belt Christian officer who knew a lot about their secret.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by maasoap(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
deepwater:
Lets take a close look from the OP:

Quiet a bright time at least to see the target

Whom we later learnt died, when and who pronounced him dead? He was injured on the arm Was there any assignment not yet completed?

Again we later learnt he died. When and who pronounced him dead?

The perimeter is "soldierful" check points and a barrack

Did he say usually dressed in military uniform?

Why hasnt the check point shift to that spot as it is venue for recurring armed robbery incident

Who gives them the information? You dont give what you dont have

I don't understand why you guys believe so much in conspiracy theories.

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by lakeside23: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
am not faulting you for believing whatever story you want,its your choice and my choice not to believe right?

babzo:

If the story is not adding up, why not tell us exactly what happened? Should justice not be done?
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by deepwater(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
maasoap:

I don't understand why you guys believe so much in conspiracy theories.

I dont know why your brains failed to advise you that my opinion was from a closer look of the OP of this thread.

You brain did not even ask you why it took almost three days for the Nigerian authority to reflect the state of the driver...

Una go just sit down for una house they type nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
deepwater:

I dont know why your brains failed to advise you that my opinion was from a closer look of the OP of this thread.

You brain did not even ask you why it took almost three days for the Nigerian authority to reflect the state of the driver...

Una go just sit down for una house they type nonsense

You wanted them to rush to the media and make announcement when the condition of the driver might not be stable? Badeh was under investigation by the Buhari's administration, complete the rest of the story yourself
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
MondayOsunbor:

A trained military man was killed and a bloody civilian was able to escape with his car? Instead of running for his dear life he was at the road side counting gun shot ?

What kind of cock and bull story is this

He didn't run into them, so there was no talk of escape. He ran into the bush when he started hearing gunshots from afar. Official statement today said that the driver is alive, this is in line with what he said that the driver only sustained hand injury
Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by adekolaelect(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
chris31:
Only stupid person will believe this story
This country is a joke
your stupidity has no boundary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.