Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum (8324 Views)

2023 Nigerian Election Result According To Arewa Republic. / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum by mrrights: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Celebritydevelo:

I will say the same if Gohashim is paying me monthly.

Unfortunately, nobody will pay you monthly to serve you. If you need a quality leader, you must look beyond pay to someone who can produce conducive environment for you to grow.

That is what Hashim represents and that is why we are committed to ensuring he emerges as president in 2019
Re: Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum by mrrights: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xinzu:

Since you've graduated to replying comments, I can offer you some advice for the way you carry out your assignment on NL, only if you'll listen though..

It appeared you are new here. If not, you would have known that healthy engagement has been my hallmark, not just during campaign period like this, but always.

When we are committed to a mission, we do it sincerely with all our heart. Those who rely on benefit to contribute to nation building would find us strange
Re: Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum by Callmegerald2(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2018
egwekwe:
This man is taking this joke of ambition too far..

And nairaland mod seems to be in cahoots with him.

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum by mrrights: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye / Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP / We And The Trials Of Brother Bello - Prefessor Anthony Kila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.