Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive (35315 Views)

Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by hotmediatv: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian singer, Jumabee has shared his experience after testing positive for Coronavirus in the UK.

According to Jumabee, it all began two weeks ago after he developed high fever, severe headache and body pains. He further revealed that he thought it was malaria but it got worse after 3 days.

The singer disclosed that after he was diagnosed with Coronavirus, he couldn't be taken to the hospital because it was already filled up and the NHS was already overwhelmed. He added that the incident left him suicidal, because he thought it was the end.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPXQnk7idFI

MY EASTER TESTIMONY: HE IS RISEN THEREFORE I AM RISEN

HOW I AROSE FROM COVID-19 ��� I am sharing my story firstly to testify to the goodness of God and also to lend my voice to the numerous ongoing covid-19 campaigns.

About 2 weeks ago I developed high fever, severe headache and body pains, I thought it was malaria being that I had just come in from Nigeria so I started treating malaria but 3 days later my health got worse, I lost my appetite and became very weak. I couldn’t even sit up let alone stand or walk.

At this point I was thinking hope this is not covid 19 understanding that the UK was a high burden zone, but as I wasn’t coughing at the time, I tried to convince myself it was probably a bacterial infection so I started taking antibiotics, along with paracetamol and a lot of water but still no improvement then I certainly knew I needed help.

We called the ambulance consistently for 3 days but there was no response and even the times they responded, they said they were very busy and could not come. On the third day, they finally showed up, but at this moment, I was already battling for my life, I could no longer breathe properly, I was gasping for breath. Just before the doctors arrived that day I collapsed, I was literally gone. My friends had to perform CPR on me to resuscitate me.

When the paramedics finally came, they confirmed it was covid 19 but that they couldn’t take me to the hospital because all the hospitals were filled up and the NHS was overly overwhelmed, they said even if they took me to the hospital, I would most likely get worse because of the conditions there so they recommended I stayed at home and fight for my life.

After they left, I started having suicidal thoughts, nothing mattered anymore. I got even worse, cough started along with severe diarrhea, my skin began to peel too. Something just had to be done, with the help of many, we found a private hospital after days of search where I was stabilized for days.

On returning home after testing negative. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn’t believe my eyes, I had lost so much weight, I started crying because I had thought that was the end for me but God gave me

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-3_eZml3pC/?hl=en

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Hadiza101(f): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2020
I wonder how some people think this virus does not exist.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by realborn(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
sad
Congratulations, a suitable testimony it is.

The friends who gave CPR are incredible. How is their health?

Keep staying well.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Davidwilliam101: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations bro,you are a survivor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by FeliciaOja(f): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2020
March 2020: it does not affect black people

April 2020: oh shit it's killing many black people in USA, UK

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Raydos: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Imagine if this shit happen to a poor person that couldn't afford a private Hospital!!

Damn!! That will obviously be his end!

And this reminds me of A typical Nigerian, GOD please protect us all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by TRADELYN: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Jesus has healed you.
Go and sin no more.

HIRE THE BEST EXPERTS FOR YOUR RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, ARTICLE WRITING, etc @ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
I begged NHS tire they refused to test me or even allow me visit hospital.

I begged them to just let me know what is wrong with me so I can treat it specifically that it may not be covid but for where... They said NHS is overwhelmed and until I have severe symptoms of difficulty in breathing I should just remain at home.

I saw HELL. On the 31st of March I had prepared myself to meet with my sweet saviour Jesus cos the symptoms became unbearable but to God be the glory that I am alive.

If you ask me I can not say I had covid but the symptoms I had were same as covid symptoms... Maybe when the antibody test is available I will test myself to know if I had it.

I saw hell. Could not eat for over 10days, lost all sense of taste... Food tasted like shit... Severe body pains and extreme fatigue with crazy cough and lots more.

I can't start to list all the crazy medications I used.. I stuffed my nose with aboniki balm to prevent that severe symptoms of difficulty in breathing...

But I'm fully back and well.

GLORY HONOUR POWER AND MAJESTY TO JEHOVAH. Thank you Jesus.

Guys this shit is real.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by money121(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by ignis: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
So this shit of COVID 19 is real....

I am almost getting convinced to believe that COVID 19 is real.
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Evaromantik(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Thank God for your recovery.

They MIGHT have left you to "fight for your life" at home because you're not a citizen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by tolexy007(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Coronavirus humble peolpe, turning den to motivational speaker

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by kendrick9(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Most of em musicians weed and drugs must have destroyed their immune system....
Corona could be very deadly on his types who suffocates their lungs with all of em substances

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
angry angry angry

Thank God for you.
I believe you. But if you're lying, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Randy100: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Fake news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by tspun(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one, thank God for the healing
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
kendrick9:
Most of em musicians weed and drugs must have destroyed their immune system....
Corona could very deadly on his types who suffocates their lungs with all of em substances
ode!!! What of others that died? Na bitterleaf them smoke?

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by StagethemTVee: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Could this be Clout 19 like Brother Sydney Talker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by nextlevelmoves: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulayions! Buffalo Soldier keep �
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by infogenius(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Good you are well again
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Hadiza101:
I wonder how some people think this virus does not exist.
4 reasons

1.Many of those people who think the virus is fake are also very angry with the government for corruption and nonperformance, so all this virus thing is just to them a means to loot more money by the corrupt elite.

2.Many people have never seen a person with covid 19, therefore covid 19 does not exist.

3.Holding a conspiracy theory makes one feel wise and powerful (I know, I used to read and believe every conspiracy theory about the death of the late US president Kennedy..until I received sense). One feels like you know something the rest of the world does not know, and one feels like you cannot be easily swayed by anything....and one powerful feeling humans love to have is the feeling of wisdom and independence.Combined.

4.People are scared and angry, and one of the responses to that is DENIAL.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by ajimotoke(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
So Jumebee too tested positive, get well brother, that is the problem the world is facing now. God will definitely heal our land.
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Perfecttouchade: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Mindlog: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
"Just before the doctors arrived that day I collapsed, I was literally gone. My friends had to perform CPR on me to resuscitate me"..... and those friends remained negative? shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
I smell clout

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Ame2368: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Wow......Congrat
God is ur strenght
Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Nicklaus619(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
That his friend that gave him CPR is the Real MPV, thank God for your health. May we never experience such in Jesus name. Amen cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by MorataFC: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Nicklaus619:
That his friend that gave him CPR is the Real MPV, thank God for your health. May we never experience such in Jesus name. Amen cool
hmmmm

Jesus went on a Self isolation in the grave for our sins. He was unduly quarantined even though He tested negative to sin. His Resurrection from His Isolation Centre after three days formed the foundation for our release from the Lockdown by sin. Anyone who has been Infected by the virus of sin can be Sanitized and Recovered through the Vaccine of the Blood of JESUS. He will subsequently live a Victorious Life through the Ventilator of the HOLY SPIRIT

Happy Easter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive by Orubebe01: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
So this shit of COVID 19 is real....

I am almost getting convinced to believe that COVID 19 is real.
am not begging you to be convinced. Stay there and be saying na scam.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Wearing A Suit / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.