Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

“i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A (1986 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by vindycee1: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Ghanaian actress Rosemond Brown but popularly known as Akuapem Poloo is making a lot of headlines on social media after her interview with The Delay Show in which she confessed to have slept with 24 veteran actors.

She further revealed that she had her first sugar daddy at the age of 16.

Rosemond Brown held nothing back and spoke things as it is. Besides revealing that she has slept with 24 men besides veteran actors like Fred Amugi and Awaakye, Rosemond Brown talked about her first Sugar Daddy experience.

According to Akuapem Poloo, she dated her first Sugar Daddy at the age of 16 when she was in the first year at the Senior High School. She revealed that the man spotted her on her way home from Koforidua after she had been sent away from school because of school fees.

The man picked her up, took her home, gave her money and she went back to school. The man took her back to Accra where she completed school and rented a room for her.

She revealed the name of the man as Mr. Emmanuel Naah and she claims Mr. Emmanuel Naah never slept with her until she was 16 years.

WATCH FULL VIDEO SHOWING THE ACTORS https://www.tecxplore.com.ng/2018/12/ive-slept-with-24-actors-after-dating.html
Re: “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by GuyWise101(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2018
A
Re: “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by richfriendsng: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Olosho ooo!!!
Re: “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by okrikaboi: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
The girl is one of these farm tools. (A)hoe (B)matchet (c)rake (D)digger.
Re: “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by MannieA(f): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
IDGAF.
it's not my p***y
Re: “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A by techking: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Olosho

(1) (Reply)

null / Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? / Why Are Jamaicans So Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.