Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (39357 Views)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by NairaMedia: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has told the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, that President Muhammadu Buhari has adopted the governorship candidate of the state, Senator Hope Uzodinma.

Oshiomhole also accused Okorocha of frustrating the APC candidate, an action he described as anti-party.

The former Edo stated governor said that by denying Uzodinma use of the state’s stadium, the governor has shown he is working against the party.

The former labour leader, who spoke during the flag off of the APC campaign in Owerri, on Friday, also accused the governor of neglecting the people of the state with his style of governance.

He said, “Let me appreciate the members of the National Working Committee for coming to join the governorship candidate of our party, we approach with one simple message.

“It is a message of Hope, not a message of lamentation. I want you to listen because for me campaign is not about entertainment.

“Today, we have come to deliver the message of Hope although things have gone wrong in the past.

“We have come to return the government of Imo state to the great people of Imo state.

“We have come to tell you that we have respect for you people. The next governor in the person of Senator Hope Uzodimma will restore all that have been destroyed.

“Please Imo people cool temper. Today is a day to pass a message of Hope. Today we desire to talk to the young people especially to my fellow colleagues the civil servants.

“The days are gone for a governor who will look at people and say there is money to do other things and not to pay civil servants.

“I want to tell you that those governors that were given money including the governor of Imo state that did not use it for that purpose will be retrieved.

“Buhari has adopted Hope Uzodimma as the governor of Imo state. I want you to go and tell people what I said.

“Nigeria needs to produce political leaders that have political concentration.

“How will you believe that an APC governor will lock the stadium against an APC governorship candidate?

“It is the tax payers’ money that is used to build that stadium and not his personal money.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/you-diverted-money-meant-for-workers.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Banmeallday: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
SEE THIS FAT BELLY FOOL

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by StRichard(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
He also turned IMO state to Iberiberism cool

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Righteousness89(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Imo state is Definitely off APC!
Pmb/Jubrin next bus stop after Imo will be Ogun state!

Those who know why it's Imo and Ogun First know!

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by vicdom(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Those supporting Buhari are in two groups:
1. Those from SW who knew Buhari failed but hoping to produce the president in 2023
2. A group of Islamic fanatics who believed Buhari as a rescuer and emancipator of Muslims, especially in the area of appointment
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.

402 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Achorise: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who cares,all we care is how Atiku will win.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Tunasco4u(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Attackers everywhere kiss

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by maberry2: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
"No man is more blind than he that REFUSES to see"
Any human being still supporting APC is either helplessly ignorant or just as evil as the party itself

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by israelmao(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saraki must go.Initial bluff has frizzled away.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Humility017(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
I feel for the gullible youths who stoop low to believe these man called Adams.
he is sayn all this just because him and Rochas are not in same path...not necessarily because rochas is corrupt per se.....
watch him insult elrufai tomorrow should their relationship turn sour.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by chigoziri2403(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okorocha an APC Governor locking a stadium against his own party APC, in an APC STATE!.....................
O GOD LET MY ENEMIES END UP DESTROYING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN HANDS.

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by deboysben(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Make una leave okoroadamu joor

APC are pulling him down cos of 2023 Presidency

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by sweerychick(f): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshiomole do something fast or be forever quiet tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by kolnel: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Awwww

Our politicians are there only to enrich themselves and their cronies

Either apc or pdp

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by alawi5k: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
No comment! Buhari till 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
IF APC win Imo, make my left balls enter road.

Na so...

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by NORSIYK(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okorocha has failed in all ramifications of governance....but uzodinma will be 10 times worse than okorocha

A fruadster like uzodinma cannot rule us.

The good news is that NDAA IHEDIOHA is coming to #RebuildImo

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
That is good for satanic party.....they 'll n't understand themselves till they lose 2019 election

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Lionsbet: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
OK.

In other news, have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by kolafolabi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Shame on APC..Until our politicians have citizens interest than theirs, democracy in Nigeria is nothing to write home about..

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by BafanaBafana: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rochas dey fall hand seriously

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by franchasng: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshiomhole, we Imo people love you already, in fact, you are our man of the year 2018 cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Irokonna: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
I would be surprised if APC wins in IMO, like they said, it is an easy to market a bad product.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by PStacks(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshiomole and Rochas... Cat and Dog grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by iammaKING(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
And the stupid magu will never go after him...Shameless people.☹
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
The main point here is that Okorocha now knows Buhari and APC have no intention of handing him the Presidency in 2023 or ever.

Okorocha was very charitable to Buhari wen he was seeking elective office and for a brief time, he actually had a one on one with Mr President.

Buhari showed his gratitude by rigging Okorocha in for second term.

That meant all debt was paid and handing over Presidency was off the table.

They always viewed Okorocha with suspicion.

Okorocha have now realize wat we all knew and was saying back in 2015.

I hope Abagworo have also wake up.

They thought, we were dumb and they were smart, i just laff.

Power is never given but taken.

APC is anti Igbo.

@Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by obagofizzy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hahahaha y ar de tellin us..who was de wen de brought d moni
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by yesloaded: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
all because of our common wealth

Nigeria/Nigerians will be free soonest

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by duni04(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
vicdom:
grin
Those supporting Buhari are in two groups:
1. Those from SW who knew Buhari failed but hoping to produce the president in 2023
2. A group of Islamic fanatics who believed Buhari as a rescuer and emancipator of Muslims, especially in the area of appointment
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.
I'm an ardent supporter of Buhari and I don't belong to any of those groups. I know where Nigeria was in 2015.
Nigeria was a country of private jet owners with no business address. Nigeria was a country with billions earmarked for projects and nothing tangible on ground!
The greedy PDP gluttons just packed all the money meant for the projects and siphoned to buy private jets!
Money meant for troops on the frontline wasn't spared!
They stashed money in Apartments in Lekki and Kaduna! That's the Nigeria we are coming from! We're slowly recovering from that demonic era.
What pains me the most is people like you coming out to say utter rubbish when you have no idea what's going on! Do you have any idea what was going on during Jonathan's regime in Abuja? You simply have no clue! You just sit on your keyboard and type rubbish!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Adesegun Banjo Is Dead / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.