Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie (38411 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / 2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / 'Family Chats': Osinbajo Storms Zone 7 And Area 1 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by tendingNews: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Here is the moment the Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo Stormed Cinema to watch 'Chief Daddy' movie.

The VP Osinbajo shared this video of him in cinema and wrote:

"This evening, I am at the Genesis Cinema hoping to watch Chief Daddy with a few young Nigerians.

This should be interesting."

Chief Daddy was written by Bode Asiyanbi, produced by Temidayo Abudu and Queen Martins. It features a lot of Nollywood stars such as Patience Ozokwor, Nkem Owoh, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga, Richard Mofe Damijo, Shaffy Bello, Funke Akindele Bello, Kate Henshaw, Ini Edo, Dakore Akande, Falz, Zainab Balogun among others.

Synopsis of 'Chief Daddy'

Chief Daddy tells the story of billionaire industrialist Chief Beecroft, a flamboyant benefactor to a large extended family of relatives, household staff and assorted mistresses. Chief lives large, like there’s no tomorrow, until the day he dies suddenly and the ‘bullion van’ stops. What’s in his will and who gets all that money? What happens next will surprise you, as Chief Daddy has the last laugh from beyond the grave.

Watch the moment here

The VP's fans are excited about this..

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/osinbajo-storms-genesis-cinema-to-watch.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by tendingNews: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Watch the moment hHERE

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Kenekingisback: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Old man wey dey chop popcorn angry

What is the critical reception of the film?

He is positioning himself for 2023 angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by IamD18: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice!

He should enjoy and catch his fun. It's necessary.

Not his terrorist and lifeless OGA who enjoys watching graphic videos of Bokoharam and Fullani herdsmen slaughtering innocent citizen.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria itself na home video.

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by servercodes001: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
He's being social

The pdp¡gs will soon speak ill of his good intentions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Prophetic description of how they will be sent packing, it will be like film.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Donshemzy1234: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who cares..... What's my own with Prof Where were wear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by faithfull18(f): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by roladex(f): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
So this is d next thing now

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
2019 election gimmicks....only fools will vote APC

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Flattino(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pigs and idiots. Stay away from the thread.
This is not a request
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by ashacot: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing will give me greater joy than the day i will meet my HERO RESIDENT BABA BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by iamleumas: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Election don reach na...

Meanwhile,
Get a well designed logo for your business or website today @ a very cheap price. Call/Whatsapp 070..6427...2729
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by dalass(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by dust144(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
So they was no movie when he came to power! Now he is seeking second term he remembered cinema. Watch well.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by globalresource: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Atiku did that early this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by kaen1317: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
They will do anything when it's election time.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by sanpipita(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Its campaign season they will be seen everywhere, soon Aisha Buhari will come fry akara

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by SocialJustice: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari should shift and allow Osinbande run for President.
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by jesmond3945: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chai nigeria sorry, our vp has enough time to honour invitations even me ordinary citizen can't remember the last time i honoured any invitation let alone the second citizen of the country.
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by SocialJustice: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:
Its campaign season they will be seen everywhere, soon Aisha Buhari will soon come fry akara
grin
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by 77up(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's my able VP .
2019 issa goal.
2023 issa bae.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Snoopyjaga: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Where were wear

Whear ware waer

Where where where

Is buhari his master ?.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
sad
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Diso60090(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
dallex10:
Someone should please bless this humble boy with anything for Christmas na

For God sake

GTB

Manage this one

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't know he still watch film
Re: Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie by Moiking(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, this is just my opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently. From my point of view, looking at this with a different perspective and without condemning anyone's view's or by trying to objectify them, while considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestyly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.