Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate (23988 Views)

Benue: Farming Communities Deserted As Herdsmen Attacks Escalate / Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno / Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Dami12345: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
ithink7:
Kept having this nightmare.

I saw the country overran by boko haram, burning down houses, blood and dead bodies everywhere.

I heard this government and the jihadist cabal are preparing for what they call the "Great slaughter"

I heard they are planning to systematically dismiss/eliminate the xtians in the military and recruit more boko haram. Same goes for police and all para military forces.

I heard they are planning to carry out mass sack of teachers in the name of incompetence and recruit extremist to indoctrinate the pupils. Also planning to encourage/enforce use of hijab to identify muslim kids during the "Great slaughter"

They are planning to secretly plant extremist in every state of the country, provide them with funding and weapons. They are the same people secretly providing weapons for boko haram.

They are playing boko haram VS Nigerian military as a chess game and as a means to eliminate non-conformist in the army.

I heard many things. I also heard their plans will fail.

Pray for Nigeria and be ready to defend yourself and your family.

Plan won't fail.
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by bajosky: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bubu should be held responsible for this coz he promised with an oath to lead the war against Boko haram in just 6weeks but this is 4yrs.

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
leave this people and their army
Lol why bro
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Jaqenhghar: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

U can't Understand what u don't know!
Its not rocket science nah. Soldiers (who are very brave when beating umarmed civilians) are scared of being posted to the frontlines because BH is slaughtering them like lambs. Can it get any more clearer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Jaqenhghar: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
bajosky:
Bubu should be held responsible for this coz he promised with an oath to lead the war against Boko haram in just 6weeks but this is 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nelson247: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Olawalesmarter:
And when they all desert the Army ...... It will be a must for the Youth to join the Army like South Korea ..... keep droping their Morale and keep talking trash against them... keep on discouraging them... what make you that is in your home on your bed better than them ? and when the time come it will be a must for us to fight and i am ready to fight for my country are you?

Friends its high time the media stop all the news that demoralise the morale of these young soldiers else you and i and all the foolish journalist will be forced to face the terrorist
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Birkhof(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
And i'm running to go n join..
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Emanodimo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
The NA should stop complaining about the media role in the fight against BH terrorist.

Soldiers are dying cuz of lack of superior weapon in the same country that some senior officers in the NA squandered the money meant to empower their junior on the battle field.

So, NA fight against BH terrorist is the first to be discuss in the media?. the NA should silence their mouth and do the needful.

NA should learn from the outside world how to handle it. From all indication , they can't handle the situation again.

if that Colonel said there is an informant in the NA, Nigerians believe that . That further tells that intelligence gathering is low. The NIA and other institutions that are meant to support the efforts of those at the warfront are failure.

I ain't sure NA ever consult private security outfit to gather information how to prosecute the fight against BH. They much believe in the no of AK-47 available for the recruit.

Those security experts that talked much on the TV , what are they doing to support the fight?. It is not when donations for security needs arise that's when they will show up again .

They should be of help , the NA can't win the fight alone .

Another coma , to that is the attitudes of our Northern communities and elites.

Wish the NA goodluck in their bid to defend the country , they would have allowed to break up initially ...Civil war na 3years, fight BH will be ......years?
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by lastmessenger: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hizzy:

Lol why bro
I'm concerned bro. How can you emmerse your precious life in such a corrupt organization designed to enrich the service chiefs? How can you sell your life so short to be carrying guns?
My bro is in the army but he has been lucky not to have been posted to fight those murder fu...Ker's. I once expressed my desire to join the army and he rebuked me sternly.
His plan is to desert the army the very day they send him to go fight bokoharam. How can you fight so that men like dino malaye,timubu and Yusuf buhari will be safe to enjoy our collective wealth? To me it does not make sense.
Find something better and do with your life.if you can enter politics that will be ultimate.
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
socialmediaman:

What about his point earlier about soldiers intimidating unarmed civilians?
its local and Uncultured soldiers that do that!
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Righteousness89(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ugosample:

interesting

So who planted those spies

Foreign governments?
Some things are better not Said! I believe GOD who has held this country despite all the Nonsense will deliver us!
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Tobs01: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
forget about being a soldier first. just imagine the way they dressed. no good weapon for them to use. so,u are telling them to wait abi? boko haram u suppose don finish since 2014. u cum turn it to friendly war. if i were the soldiers,i will shoot the col.angrily because he knows the truth. This guys need gud equipment to work.
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Righteousness89(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bridget95:
when General Ihejirika was dealing a deadly blow to Boko Haram and almost eliminated them, northern leaders led by Buhari saw it as an attachment against the north.
its great that people like u have some knowledge of certain things!!

Gen ihejirka tried his best to make the Army a Nigerian Army....
Anyways I believe Nigeria will be Great GOD Willing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Righteousness89(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hizzy:

Okay but sir can you be of help to me
I don't think I can now!
What State are u from?
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
I don't think I can now!
What State are u from?
Ebonyi State sir
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
I'm concerned bro. How can you emmerse your precious life in such a corrupt organization designed to enrich the service chiefs? How can you sell your life so short to be carrying guns?
My bro is in the army but he has been lucky not to have been posted to fight those murder fu...Ker's. I once expressed my desire to join the army and he rebuked me sternly.
His plan is to desert the army the very day they send him to go fight bokoharam. How can you fight so that men like dino malaye,timubu and Yusuf buhari will be safe to enjoy our collective wealth? To me it does not make sense.
Find something better and do with your life.if you can enter politics that will be ultimate.
Bro I understand but if we all are to reject joining the Military don't you think it will affect us I mean we Igbos mostly because when they will be discussing about Safety or Security of the nation and no Igbo man is involved it will be worst
Let assume that an Igbo man is the Chief of Army Staff do you think he would have Allowed the Killings of IPOB members I don't think so
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by kennyrichie6(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

My Brother I spent over 25yrs in Military settings and I will tell u that Nigerian Soldiers are not cowards!

Nigerian Soldiers have been the best in Land wars !

What happened is that in the quest for power and territorial authority for Nigeria, spies have been admitted into the military! Both in the schools and Recruitment!
Why won't they be found among the military. Some of the top officers in the military do engage in influencing those that should be taken when it comes to the aspect of recruitment. So they must reap what they had sowed
And when u have Enemies within , you can't win until u destroy the House hold Enemies!

A lot of Enemies are within , many hv grown in rank and file!

That's just it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by fattprince(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Olawalesmarter:
And when they all desert the Army ...... It will be a must for the Youth to join the Army like South Korea ..... keep droping their Morale and keep talking trash against them... keep on discouraging them... what make you that is in your home on your bed better than them ? and when the time come it will be a must for us to fight and i am ready to fight for my country are you?
Don't mind them. Let them continue spitting rubbish. that don't know that its the soldiers that are still keeping the boko boys out of other States. shey they are still safe on their bed that's why they can talk. if it comes to defend yourself am ready to die for my family oo
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
I knew it will come to this. Mr. Soldier man, why complaining on what ought to be your job? If it were to intimate, harass and bully the shirts they flex muscles. If it were to be Nnamdi Kanu crocodile or python dance they are ready to go killing harmless and defencelss citizens in the name of restoring law and other.
Now facing what they are paid to do, its now a case of complain. Mr. Soldier, you must be a maniac!
Get away and go do your job or go to hell �
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by lastmessenger: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hizzy:

Bro I understand but if we all are to reject joining the Military don't you think it will affect us I mean we Igbos mostly because when they will be discussing about Safety or Security of the nation and no Igbo man is involved it will be worst
Let assume that an Igbo man is the Chief of Army Staff do you think he would have Allowed the Killings of IPOB members I don't think so
I'm Igbo too and I repeat do not join the army. They will sacrifice your precious life while their children live in affluenceThe reason why am telling you here is because you brought it to an open forum.leave those who love to die to join the army.
My bro is in the army and he is even an officer. He tells me stuffs.in this buhari administration especially,southerners are there just to make up the number. Don't join the army. Go do some others things with your life and be a big boy.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Lordspicy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
they should be slaughtered like the Igbos and Shiites dey gunned down without mercy..
karma is a biitch, die soldier die

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Judybash93(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2018
nijabazaar:
If it is to shoot Shites at point blank they wont hesitate. Muthafvckers....

Yes, i am glad BH is dealing with em. No neutron of pity left to cry again. The Nigerian Army deserved what they got. Nansense

Well said! But i seriously pity those civilians living in the war torn zones. They've got no hope for a better tomorrow
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
lastmessenger:
I'm Igbo too and I repeat do not join the army. They will sacrifice your precious life while their children live in affluenceThe reason why am telling you here is because you brought it to an open forum.leave those who love to die to join the army.
My bro is in the army and he is even an officer. He tells me stuffs.in this buhari administration especially,southerners are there just to make up the number. Don't join the army. Go do some others things with your life and be a big boy.
Okay I accept bro
Do you have or do know any work I can do
Plz
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2018
udemzy101:

Cry me a river bro. Most of these guys join the army to intimidate others, some join because of the unemployment rate in the country.

Who would want to die for this useless country that doesn't care about the citizen?
Ordinary weapons they can not buy talk less of taking care of the family of slain soldiers.

If they can't encourage themselves, they should leave, its better for this country to be colonise again.

Nonsense.

Continue talking that way my friend... When the time come it will not be fight and die for your country .... it will be fight and die for your Family ..... You keep calling this country useless when there is many countries in the world that don't even have what we got ...... We are better than Most African Nations and Some European Nations ....... Critizise what is bad in the Government but it must not be too much to the extent that the Criticism causes more problem instead of creating solution and awareness that it is being use for ........ Too much of Everything is Bad my Friend ...... if you weaponized the trash talking against your own army then you are not better than the terrorists ....... whether you like it or not these Army have saved many lives of course there are always animals in every Organization, where ever there is humans there will always be bad conducts ....... The US army is the best army in the world but despite the fact ..... Citizens of other nations call them terrorists for Killing of innocents and other attrocities where they conducts operations in the World with proves.... That month when we lost a lot of soidiers in Metele .... US lost 51 soidiers in Afghanistan fighting with terrorists during the same period and anyone hardly hear of it despite the facts that they are better equipped but that doesn't make them immortal... the best weapons a soldiers need is High Morale and Motivation ... what do you think make the terrorists more deadly? It is because of their Determination and Morale my friend they are ready to die for their beliefs at any circumstances and are you ready to do the same ? That is the best weapons a soidiers can ever have ...... You can disable a better army with just a dagger if you are highly motivated but that doesn't mean they don't need better weapons but they need High Morale and Motivation and determination more ........ they can beat any odds with that alone... Criticize them but don't do it too Much because too much of everything is Bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Election: What To Expect From President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Reuters / EFCC Releases Seven NAF Personnel Linked With Internet Fraud / Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.