Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (25135 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Priscy01(f): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2018
A policeman set himself on fire, after hacking his wife’s phone and allegedly discovering she had three lovers.

According to reports gathered by IgbereTv News, the Zimbabwean police officer identified as Tinashe Jala worked in the Information and Communication department of the police before his death and had discovered his wife, Sibongile Shana’s affairs with three other men, after he cloned her WhatsApp account using WhatsApp Web.

A source revealed that the young couple were living happily until they had a misunderstanding, where they involved their relatives.

The source said that Jala had committed suicide after seeing his wife off to the bus stop. He reportedly locked himself in his home and set it ablaze.

“Jala discovered through WhatsApp web that Shana was cheating him with three different men and this did not go well with him and I want to believe this is the end result.

Shana is reported to have been refusing to go for HIV tests and contact numbers of the three alleged men were shared with Jala’s brother,” said the source.

“Neighbours tried in vain to gain entry into the locked house after they spotted smoke coming out of the house and women took turns to put out the fire. We are still to get to the bottom of the story.”

Shana reportedly heard about what had happened to her husband but opted to remain at her workplace.

http://igberetvnews.com/493949/unbelievable-man-sets-himself-ablaze-pafter-finding-out-his-wife-had-3-lovers/

1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Poor man! When you were alive she had the mind of having three lovers, now that your gone just know that she's now your area men's property.

On a serious note there is nothing as painful to a loyal mate as a cheating partner. That explains this man's action. It's painful.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Nothing in this world is worth killing yourself over, he could have just chase her out of his house or cheat back.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by youngberry001(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2018
may he never rest in peace(amen)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by highpriestess: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
Nothing in this world is worth killing yourself over, he could have just chase her out of his house or cheat back.
Let's not blame the lady, maybe, he stopped being appealing and developed protruding tommy. grin grin

He could have simply prayed to God about it.

grin grin

Rip to him. embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2018
highpriestess:

Let's not blame the lady, maybe, he stopped being appealing and developed protruding tommy. grin grin

He could have simply prayed to God about it.

grin grin

Rip to him. embarassed embarassed
Hahaahahahah

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by ipobarecriminals: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2018
sad dumb police.Just kee himself for nothing

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Earthquake2: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Zimbabwe undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by IamD18: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2018
This can never happen to a Nigerian man.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by xendra: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
This can never happen to a Nigerian man.
it already did, this same month and the story was here on nairaland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2018
The man killed himself for nothing.... Just send the damn cheat packing and enjoy life... That's another opportunity for him to sample other babesgringrin

18 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by onyedan(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2018
HE IS VERY MAD

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by chiommy123(f): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
He did a wrong thing by taking his life but just don't blame him 100% until you know how it feels to be cheated by someone you trust

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Kidaholic(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Funny people everywhere! Kill myself over a cheating partner?? Haha, jokes on you baby grin

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Hector09(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2018
That man ve a mental problem, cus knw sane man can do that, even if i cheat on myself i wont kill myself
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2018
You people forming strong will breakdown if your current partner is having relationship with another person. Just picture in your mind your gf is having sex with another guy moaning wink.. see you grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
It shall never be well with him in the next world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by BruncleZuma: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by PennywysCares(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
why set himself ablaze

why not reverse the action on the damn prostitute
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Timoleon(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
A man who cry over a woman does not know where they sell beer...

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by don4real18(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hmm... Will his death lead to his wife's change of heart? It's painful when your partner with whom you share everything begins cheating on you but it shouldn't be too the extent of entertaining the thought of killing one's self.
Rest in peace man but I am sorry to let you know that she will only up her game now that you are no longer in her way

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by anambraamaka: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shame
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by romenalex: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Edgarated(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dear Lord, please let my mumu no reach the level of taking my life because of a woman. Amen.

========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2 : “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't blame him 100% until you know how it feels to be cheated by someone you trust
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by GOFRONT(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Slynation(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
How i wish i can get hold of his dead body, i will so beat him to. death again Toto wey full area de sour...Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by Ogaga87(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
A disgrace to manhood

Mumu spotted anyway

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by staketowin: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
arsenal have score check prediction, signature
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by AlhajaChinyere: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
You people forming strong will breakdown if your current partner is having relationship with another person. Just picture in your mind your gf is having sex with another guy moaning wink.. see you grin

My God! Better strengthen yourself emotionally.
Women are free humans not your personal property married or not.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers by AngelicBeing: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Zimbabwe, Kenya, South Africa and sexual related issues are like Suya,kilishi and yaji grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / 7 Ways To Test True Love / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.