Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (6610 Views)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay / Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Anchor111:

What is wrong with you, sir? Since when is it a crime to open an account on this forum?

Where is this glaring evidence, please? Do you know how many brothers and sisters are on this forum. All you need is access to the device of the other person and you are him or her. Eze2000 said plainly that he did that to avoid trouble from PrinceOgun so what is your stress?

Where doe Eze2000 or Laurazea operate? Who did they scam? Who hired you to defend them? What are the scammers bank account details? What is their phone numbers? You just post Whatsaps of Miss patience rejecting you as a lover and you call it concrete evidence? Do you even know what is a piece of evidence?

Where is this thread you set up in September to sell Adsence and got scammed? Show us, sir.

The only person with any such thread and compliant is Immacualtesnow the AdSence shark. He is now calling himself Adsencesnow.

https://www.nairaland.com/4918546/verified-5-years-old-94#74071582

You are one and the same person. Probably aliases of PrinceOgun. Are you not?

Do you deny it now after this concrete evidence that you have 3 monikers?

Those who know...know me!!
Av got no time for nonsense...if u like open multiple account...Am nothing like u!

You can drop by my website and cool off with some benefiting stuff there.
Don't forget to register

Shallom✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Av got no time for nonsense...if u like open multiple account...Am nothing like u!

Don't forget to register

Shallom✌

Those who know you know you. Exactly which is why i am here wasting my time. I know Eze2000 and i know him well. Have known him since 2015 and there has been no issues anywhere but praise. I have met him face to face and i am one of his many fans that feel sad that he has stopped writing stories. I didn't understand why before but i do now. This toxic atmosphere is enough to put someone off the internet for life.

How many followers have you here on Nairaland sir? How about you and your website together?

You are calling someone a fraudster, a scammer, a thief just because you think or feel or believe or they said or someone said that a moniker that looks like his did this or that. WHERE IS PROOF OR ARE YOU DEAF, SIR? Have you not been seeing everyone begging you for solid proof?

If you want an affair with miss patience or Laurazea be man enough to ask, sir. If you want to buy Adsence cheap and sell expensive by man enough to ask, sir whichever moniker you use.

Slundering people's name then going under to them to price 55k goods 15k is grand theft / fraud, sir. So sorry but that is the truth.

I ask you, sir. Are you Immaculatesnow / AdSencesnow / PrinceOgun / Copperjay / Edonation (f)

I just wondering sir since you are dealing in so many things and talk like PrinceOgun and Immaculatesnow joined together.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
He has created another moniker called BoodaTolu and using it to attack us as usual. Obsession is indeed tantamount to madness

PrinceOgun / immaculatesnow / Cyberleets / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 / CooperJay / Edonation (f) / BoodaTolu

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
1kthemesNew:
He has created another moniker called BoodaTolu and using it to attack us as usual. Obsession is indeed tantamount to madness

PrinceOgun / immaculatesnow / Cyberleets / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 / CooperJay / Edonation (f) / BoodaTolu

I don't know why but i believe you. I saw him mention me but his story didn't look right.

Anyway, my problem is centered on PrinceOgun and his 12 Old monikers i don't have power for the new ones. Never seen any online criminal so bad and heartless.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

I don't know why but i believe you. I saw him mention me but his story didn't look right.

Anyway, my problem is centered on PrinceOgun and his 12 Old monikers i don't have power for the new ones
If we don't stand and fight this scum bag of a twisted brain... He would continue to bully other legit guys/business who might not have the time nor words to stand against him, and we know how quick people are to judge when they see the word SCAM, he knows this and hence has been doing this over time, but accuse him of scam on his own thread and come and see monikers launching attacks left right and center. Its time to stop him...

They say he has a new one again: Egemaster
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by BoodaTolu: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

.[/b]

After the help I rendered u today this I wat I get ...... U are sleezy and ungrateful , I wuld cum back to u but I will deal with that thief that scammed me first .... I did not intefer wit u an the guy that scammed u so stay clear I repeat stay clear of me and my scammer or else.....
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
BoodaTolu:

After the help I rendered u today this I wat I get ...... U are sleezy and ungrateful , I wuld cum back to u but I will deal with that thief that scammed me first .... I did not intefer wit u an the guy that scammed u so stay clear I repeat stay clear of me and my scammer or else.....

Typical of PrinceOgun/Cooperjay: STAY CLEAR, BECOMES OVERLY AGGRESSIVE OVER THE SLIGHTEST ATTACK.

We have got your antics bro... Same thing you did to Eze2000 you are doing to us... And right here in the presence of Eze2000 (whom you claim to help) present evidence that we scammed you.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
BoodaTolu:

Sorry, bro. I will not take you on either as friend or foe.

My war is with the king scammer monikers PrinceOgun / Copperjay / Cyberleets and all their old monikers... Adsencesnow / Immaculatesnow / Edonation (f) / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 and 8 others

I have dedicated resources and the next few days to this and will not overstretch.

I will face my enemies and accusers, the blackmailers and scammers who want to tarnish my image of 3 years on this forum as a popular author and will face no one else in that time.

Again, sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

Sorry, bro. I will not take you on either as friend or foe.

My war is with the king scammer monikers PrinceOgun / Copperjay / Cyberleets and all their old monikers... Adsencesnow / Immaculatesnow / Edonation (f) / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 and 8 others

I have dedicated resources and the next few days to this and will not overstretch.

I will face my enemies and accusers, the blackmailers and scammers who want to tarnish my image of 3 years on this forum as a popular author and will face no one else in that time.

Again, sorry bro.
VERY WELL THEN,
Hopefully that will keep him too busy from creating newer monikers.

We used to back down and watch him call us Mad and all, but we have decided to stand our grounds too: Our focused monikers of his are PrinceOgun, Cooperjay and BoodaTolu.

All this while he has been thinking he is the only with time in the whole world... I will show him time, with maturity of course and watching him break down in his usual angry and immature rants of calling us mad.. and perhaps get him to use his favorite emoji: grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by FunctionX(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2018
naijatatafo:
Hmm
We are here dealing with something of great value and you came here to advertise.
Anyway, no fight Me oh

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by kryptochats: 12:53am On Dec 24, 2018
CooperJay:

grin grin grin grin

A scammer always goes back to his roots that's why u see Eze in all his monikers , but as we don catch am now e norgo put am for he next scam account grin
you are always anywhere fight is , God forbid you are so irritating haba , my prayer to God of heaven is he should make me and you cross part face to face one day and let me know you are the one , i will make sure you stay in police cell for like a week so your brain comes down , you are always in for trouble moving around from thread to thread tufia!! am sure your parents would have preferred been barren than having a sorrowful person like you , you are too full of hate , pain , sorrow , insult , agony ..may God have mercy on your rotten soul . saddist!!

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2018
BLOGGERS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2018
BoodaTolu:

Hello, PrinceOgun. How far.

You see I only suspected it was you after you mentioned me and that Danny in one sentence and then comes all this fire and threats for no reason... all so typical of PrinceOgun.

Couldn't put my finger on it but then I remembered the day i found out you scammed me and how you attacked me with many monikers when i complained on your thread.

You insulted my late father that day and strangely enough you used exactly the same words/pattern you are using now...

... or else....!!

See screenshot below to refresh your memory....

You see my dear scammer. You are dealing with someone with a knowledge of human behavior I can sense you coming from a mile even if you do plastic surgery or change monikers 100 times. Your handwriting and footprints will always be the same!

1kthemesNew spotted you first but i see you well now. Welcome!

Please, post your proof that i am a scammer, bro, why make me wait so long? I've been here since yesterday and all you do is shout thief, scammer, fraudster. Show proof bro. Call your witness. Let me call one for you...

1kthemesNew please can you give us a link to where PrinceOgun / Copperjay / BolaTolu is accusing you of fraud without a shred of proof?

\

Oh, lest i forget. PrinceOgun, please tell Nairalanders what you did for me yesterday so they will understand your accusation of my being sleazy and ungrateful.

USELESS SCAMMER I'M HERE FOR YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by BoodaTolu: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Eze2000 the useless pig , cyberleets is right you are really a thief ..... Barawo!! Omo ale
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2018
BoodaTolu:

I warned you to stay clear I see now that you are a fool I would give you a fools treatment bazxtard!!

Na you and your useless family plus mama and papa be useless , useless poverty stricken fool, I GET UR TIME LETS GET THIS ON.... OYA OYA OYA REPLY MAKE I FINISH U .. I CANT WAIT

Ahhhh PrinceOgun when will you learn manners? All this insult this early in the morning? Na wa for you.

Mynd44 lalaasticlala pls help. Insult don kill me ooo

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by JubrilBuhari: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
PrinceOgun, KingOvoramwen1 and a host of other monikers is been operated by one unknown cyber criminal.
@Everyone stay away from him.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2018
BoodaTolu:
Eze2000 the useless pig , cyberleets is right you are really a thief ..... Barawo!! Omo ale

For exposing you? Ok ooo

For the last time PrinceOgun / BolaTolu / cyberleets / Edonation / Copperjay

Show proof

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by BoodaTolu: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Eze2000:

For exposing you? Ok ooo

For the last time PrinceOgun / BolaTolu / cyberleets / Edonation / Copperjay

Show proof

Useless fool I get your time omo ale , I never insulted u but u called me useless I will return the favour 1millionn times
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
BoodaTolu:

Useless fool I get your time omo ale , I never insulted u but u called me useless I will return the favour 1millionn times

I gave honor to whom honor is due bro. See as e dey pain you. You be PrinceOgun for sure!!! I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by FunctionX(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2018
@ booda tolu or ogun or the cyber leets or the rest all you guys have been doing since, is to call names without providing any proof to back up you claim.
If the eze200 or whatever is a scam then it shouldn't take you long to bring proof of him scamming anybody.
PLEASE LET'S BE CIVILISED
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2018
FunctionX:
@ booda tolu or ogun or the cyber leets or the rest all you guys have been doing since, is to call names without providing any proof to back up you claim.
If the eze200 or whatever is a scam then it shouldn't take you long to bring proof of him scamming anybody.
PLEASE LET'S BE CIVILISED

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SIR!!!

PROOF!!!! LET THEM POST IT WIDE ANF FAR TO SHAME ME

Just one clear evidence no need for 2

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2018
BoodaTolu:

Bro, the name i mentioned was BolaTolu not BoodaTolu

Yet you are here trying to assassinate me. You be PrinceOgun abi?

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Eze2000:

Bro, the name i mentioned was BolaTolu not BoodaTolu

Yet you are here trying to assassinate me. You be PrinceOgun abi?
lol.. Busted again. He keeps and will continue to fall into holes. And we have prayed for a fair curse on him (@BoodaTolu, PrinceOgun, Cooperjay), he will have to manage the curse as we are not too good with cursing: @BoodaTolu and your numerous monikers and your name in real life, may God keep you busy with many of nairaland and rea-life troubles as you have kept us busy with trying to defend our images which you have so fervently tried to soil.

Why is the curse minimal you ask? Well, cause you have been like a blessing in disguise to us. Helping our thread stay in front pages of our categories, people get to see your lies and trust us more, as all we have done against your baseless accusation is reply that you provide evidence.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
He has created a new moniker
- BooodaTolu (notice the extra o)
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by akocon: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
the consequences of cheap article... grin grin grin grin grin
same way i laugh when i see people posting webdesign for 15k, 20k. pity r those that will fall for it

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by FunctionX(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
1kthemesNew:
He has created a new moniker - BooodaTolu (notice the extra o)
This guy no wan leave you rest. Maybe tomorrow you go see boooodatoolu
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
1kthemesNew:
He has created a new moniker
- BooodaTolu (notice the extra o)

He sees you as his only competitor on NL in sales of Themes and plugins. You have a clean record so far but his own is soiled. He will never leave you alone

My advice is simple. Fight teeth for tart. Go get 2 new usernames.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cyberleets:

Don't forget to register

Shallom✌

I have asked you two times now if you are PrinceOgun and you do not bother denying it.

You said earlier that you asked Eze2000 if he was Lauraeze and he did not bother denying it therefore it was him. So according to this principle of yours you are PrinceOgun.

Nairalanders take note: Cyberleets and PrinceOgun are one and the same person!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / Tips For New Bloggers. / Quickteller.com Does Not Work, Any Working Option ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.