Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (6603 Views)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay / Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Read here and see why u are a fraudster....>> https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

And also see I have no link with immaculate snow,

But u have two monikers that has Laura and eze...and the scammer moniker was lauraeze...

Get a life dude

You are immaculatesnow / PrinceOgun

What you do is just open monikers connected to the kind of scam you wanna run. This username is connected to a website of some kind and advertise that site only. Immaculatesnow is an adsence selling king who blackmails people into giving him their adsence.

You can try but you will not get mine. You hear me princeogun?

As for your link. You must be deaf and blind. Every one is complaining about a person dealing in fake facebook and twitter accounts and you, Immacculate snow edited your post of September 5 complaining of someone who tried to con you of Adsence!

PrinceOgun sells Facebook pages bro, he's the con man you heard someone say that just above grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2018
1kthemesNew:
This same princeogun / cooperjay and his monikers accused us of scam and that we were claiming to be affiliated with him (we sell Premium Themes and plugins as well), we asked him to present evidence of such scam, till tomorrow he never did.

I raised a complain with nairaland admin, but nothing was done, rather our account was banned till 2028... We had to open another account.
He didn't stopped there, till now, he has kept on his obsession with us and has kept on trying to sabotage our business.

This is exactly what he is doing with me but i have had enough

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Tell nairaland why u have two monikers with Laura and eze

Nairandlanders see his scam here https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:
[s][/s]

walex4ict come and collect your money oo grin

Ahhhh... king Scammer the original. Them don lift your ban. Welcome.

Let's play a little game of evidence bro. I will post 10 convincing links/evidence to your scams and you post just 1 to mine. How about that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Nairandlanders see his scam here https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

If person papa no dey see well pekin no go see well.

You hear me PrinceOgun / immaculatesnow / Cyberleets / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 / CooperJay / Edonation (f)

Tell narialanders why you have over 12 monikers.

Have you noticed how each time you refer to immaculatesnow you always give gap in the name? That username was banned two days ago, and so you don't want too many mentions when you get it back. Small things like that give you away psychologically

USELESS SCAMMER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2018
Madness is real my people grin grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

If person papa no dey see well pekin no go see well.

You hear me PrinceOgun / immaculatesnow / Cyberleets / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 / CooperJay / Edonation (f)

Tell narialanders why you have over 12 monikers.

Have you noticed how each time you refer to immaculatesnow you always give gap in the name? That username was banned two days ago, and so you don't want too many mentions when you get it back. Small things like that give you away psychologically

USELESS SCAMMER

grin grin grin

Pls show me any scam linked to me...show me!!

But I have shown u scam linked to u with proof...

Do the same instead of calling me immaculate snow
My auto correct is doing its job grin

Scammer..where is ur so called criminal cousin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Watch the next rubbish he would say is that we both used 3smileys .....ROTFL
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by netsurfer01(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

grin grin grin

Why are you always smiling? You're a f.ucking scammer from all I've seen on this thread and all you do is smile and throw insults at people who try to tell you the truth (using your numerous monikers)..

Get a life man!.. These things won't lead you anywhere undecided
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Read here and see why u are a fraudster....>> https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

And also see I have no link with immaculate snow,

But u have two monikers that has Laura and eze...and the scammer moniker was lauraeze...

Get a life dude

Cyberleets:

grin grin grin

Hello, I have read through the link you dropped and cannot see any evidence in it as to the scam either by Eze2000 or his cousin. However, I have read through the other 2 threads where all this began and there is strong evidence to believe you are Immaculatesnow. Both of you are the only ones accusing this Lauraeze username of a particular kind of scam... AdSence scam.

Now, from what i can gather, your accusation are based solely on the fact that his username asked you to add her as an admin to your Adsence account before payment, right?

Eze2000 has also shown that someone tried to play him that game just a day ago. He accused you of being that person for which you made no reply.

I lost my old email and cannot access my account here so created a new one just this morning. But it's all good.

Can you please show us more proof as to some actual scam? Because that link you posted is baseless. Every one is talking about a guy who scamms using facebook pages and twitter account and you are the only one talking of Adsence there vis your username immaculatesnow.

I would expect this evidence to date back to September sir, the period you supposedly made that accusation!

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

grin grin grin

Read below carefully now....

Eze2000:

You are immaculatesnow / PrinceOgun

What you do is just open monikers connected to the kind of scam you wanna run. This username is connected to a website of some kind and advertise that site only. Immaculatesnow is an adsence selling king who blackmails people into giving him their adsence.

You can try but you will not get mine. You hear me princeogun?

As for your link. You must be deaf and blind. Every one is complaining about a person dealing in fake facebook and twitter accounts and you, Immacculate snow edited your post of September 5 complaining of someone who tried to con you of Adsence!

PrinceOgun sells Facebook pages bro, he's the con man you heard someone say that just above grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Get Your Premium Themes and Plugins Now!!
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

grin grin grin

PrinceOgun is an innocent man!!!

Now that is the rubbish.. lol

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

PrinceOgun is an innocent man!!!

Now that is the rubbish.. lol

grin grin grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

grin grin grin

Can we inquire as to where you are based in Nigeria? We feel a formal investigation is called for here.

Arrangements can always be made for you to part-take
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

grin grin grin

Don't be fooled by metaphor.

You are a USELESS SCAMMER AND ALWAYS WILL BE

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

Don't be fooled by metaphor.

You are a USELESS SCAMMER AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Ur Cup go soon full!!!
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Only a fool thinks he can post shit online with cheap android and think he is anonymous

grin grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Anchor111:

Hello, I have read through the link you dropped and cannot see any evidence in it as to the scam either by Eze2000 or his cousin. However, I have read through the other 2 threads where all this began and there is strong evidence to believe you are Immaculatesnow. Both of you are the only ones accusing this Lauraeze username of a particular kind of scam... AdSence scam.

Now, from what i can gather, your accusation are based solely on the fact that his username asked you to add her as an admin to your Adsence account before payment, right?

Eze2000 has also shown that someone tried to play him that game just a day ago. He accused you of being that person for which you made no reply.

I lost my old email and cannot access my account here so created a new one just this morning. But it's all good.

Can you please show us more proof as to some actual scam? Because that link you posted is baseless. Every one is talking about a guy who scamms using facebook pages and twitter account and you are the only one talking of Adsence there vis your username immaculatesnow.

I would expect this evidence to date back to September sir, the period you supposedly made that accusation!

Thank you

Firstly, she said her name is confidence
Look her our our chat...she said obatech referred her to me..

Read this thread to see how obatech denied her... https://www.nairaland.com/4724460/payment-received-uk-200pounds-sale#71224003

I never knew she was Lauraeze in nairaland here until immaculate snow mentioned her to be lauraeze claiming to be a female based in Abuja... in the above thread she told someone she was Lauraeze....Am I also that person? U clearly need to up ur comprehension skills

And its dated back September

Are u satisfied?

U need to apologise for also calling that immaculate snow.... cos I have given u the proof u asked for

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

grin grin grin

This is one of PrinceOgun's threads where he sells facebook pages. That link is about someone selling fake Facebook pages... ask him about it.

Oh wait, ask yourself about it. You and PrinceOgun are one and the same person

https://www.nairaland.com/4805174/15832-super-active-facebook-page

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Read this thread to see how obatech denied her... https://www.nairaland.com/4724460/payment-received-uk-200pounds-sale#71224003

I never knew she was Lauraeze in nairaland here until immaculate snow mentioned her to be lauraeze claiming to be a female based in Abuja... in the above thread she told someone she was Lauraeze....Am I also that person? U clearly need to up ur comprehension skills

Are u satisfied?

In other words, you are basing all your accusation on hearsay.

From my investigations on the other two threads the username of this so called cousin of Eze2000 is LARAZEA

But you have a problem with LAURAEZE

The difference, which you have clearly chosen to overlook, lies in the last 3 letters Eze and Zea

When i tried to register this morning I tried 3 username.... Anchor, Anchor1, Anchor12

All were taken. until i got to Anchor111

The username immaculatesnow and imaculoateice are they the same, sir? How about immaculatesnow1?

Please, lay forth concrete proof of a scam here by Eze2000 or his other username Laurazea

We would greatly appreciate this.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

And its dated back September

Are u satisfied?

U need to apologise for also calling that immaculate snow.... cos I have given u the proof u asked for

Also of note is the fact that you are dealing on AdSence, the same business Immacualtesnow is know for and yet you claim not to be him.

We consider this very strange sir. An explanation is indeed needful
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Anchor111:

In other words, you are basing all your accusation on hearsay.

From my investigations on the other two threads the username of this so called cousin of Eze2000 is LARAZEA

But you have a problem with LAURAEZE

The difference, which you have clearly chosen to overlook, lies in the last 3 letters Eze and Zea

When i tried to register this morning I tried 3 username.... Anchor, Anchor1, Anchor12

All were taken. until i got to Anchor111

The username immaculatesnow and imaculoateice are they the same, sir? How about immaculatesnow1?

Please, lay forth concrete proof of a scam here by Eze2000 or his other username Laurazea

We would greatly appreciate this.

Nice one...U registered just this morning and am wasting my time with u?

I never knew eze even existed...
I replied a thread that Laurazea created selling adsense...then eze jump from no where calling me scammer...then I noticed the similarities between them. He runs the two account dude Even a fool will notice (clearly shows u are more than that)

Now why hasn't his so called cousin even replied?..that's Becos he owns the account too and u are too blind to see?

Remember u also called me immaculate snow...do u still stand by that?
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Anchor111:

Also of note is the fact that you are dealing on AdSence, the same business Immacualtesnow is know for and yet you claim not to be him.

I sold my adsense then cos I meeded the money...

I use it for my website...

Since then I have not even advertise adsense..
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Anchor111:

Anyways its obvious u are dumb and its insult to my personality trying to engage in a convo with u...

The image below show I asked him if he was Lauraeze but he didn't even deny it...instead he opened a thread an tag me scammer...

Am off

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Anyways its obvious u are dumb and its insult to my personality trying to engage in a convo with u...

The image below show I asked him if he was Lauraeze but he didn't even deny it...instead he opened a thread an tag me scammer...

Am off

You seem perfectly dumb and deliberately insulting, sir. That is not a very good way to behave on a public forum. Do you claim not seeing anywhere where you are mentioned and told that Eze2000 and laurazea has nothing to do with your lauraeze?

Secondly, do you see that this fellow PrinceOgun is deny or agreeing to a lot of accusations here. I assume this also makes him guilty in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

I sold my adsense then cos I meeded the money...

I use it for my website...

Since then I have not even advertise adsense..

The only problem i have with this sir is that i cannot find your thread for this AdSence sale anywhere? And you are also missing in the first thread were all this started, the same place where immacualtesnow, which people claim is you, was banned hence your appearaqnce as a different moniker.

Another thing. I just found this on one of your threads

Cyberleets:

Are u blind or new to see I have no link with Princeogun?

This is the thread where this crazy lauraeze scammed someone and almost scammed me...>> https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

And read here to see am not Prince ogun >> https://www.nairaland.com/4913745/how-withdraw-money-someone-bank#73994205

This means, in fact, that you were not scammed by anyone but almost scammed by this Miss Patience who contacted you directly, right?

Please, drop her number here let us give her a call immediately. We will even find and publish the real name behind the number.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Hello

I see that immaculatesnow just got a new moniker called Adsencesnow trying to sell an AdSence account for 80k

https://www.nairaland.com/4918546/verified-5-years-old-94#74071582

My people, whoever doesn't understand how PrinceOgun works is in trouble. He has at least 2 different moniker for every scam and every niche. The number 1 sign that it is him is when someone starts liking every comment one particular moniker makes during any argument. And then you see different monikers come to take his side, giving dumb excuses and confusing you.

Watch out for the laughing emojis... he can't help it. Also the insults, particularly calling people mad and telling them to go for cure.

However, the best part is this. When that argument heats up, you will see strange monikers come to do business with him right there....

Still confused? Check the profiles.. all are proudly Edo. All are active in pets and politics or culture and celebrities. The main ones like copperjay are active in webmasters

All are Princeogun

Now, Cyberleets aka Immaculatesnow / AdSencesnow / PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation

What exactly is your problem with Eze2000

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Am off

I don't reply stupid questions, PrinceOgun aka Cyberleets / Immaculatesnow / Adsensesnow

If Laurazea and Lauraeze are the same usernames to you then that's draft. I can't help you.

But wait. Post a link to the profile of this Lauraeze babe of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Nice one...U registered just this morning and am wasting my time with u?

I never knew eze even existed...
I replied a thread that Laurazea created selling adsense...then eze jump from no where calling me scammer...then I noticed the similarities between them. He runs the two account dude Even a fool will notice (clearly shows u are more than that)

Now why hasn't his so called cousin even replied?..that's Becos he owns the account too and u are too blind to see?

Remember u also called me immaculate snow...do u still stand by that?

I'm definitely sure of it now, sir. You are immaculatesnow! Know why? The only person who replied and accused Laurazea on that thread selling old policy AdSence was the AdSence shark immaculatesnow! And now you say you are him!

https://www.nairaland.com/4916543/old-policy-adsense-sale

Immaculatesnow got banned that day and Laurazea opened another thread where you then showed up as Cyberleets to accuse her of the same fraud.

https://www.nairaland.com/4917103/new-adsence-seller-fraud-town

Strange that you are so obsessed with another person's AdSence. Stranger even that you cannot show proof of any AdSence scam and yet you are screaming scammer and their all over the place... exactly like this fellow princeogun
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Anchor111:

I'm definitely sure of it now, sir. You are immaculatesnow! Know why? The only person who replied and accused Laurazea on that thread selling old policy AdSence was the AdSence shark immaculatesnow! And now you say you are him!

https://www.nairaland.com/4916543/old-policy-adsense-sale

Immaculatesnow got banned that day and Laurazea opened another thread where you then showed up as Cyberleets to accuse her of the same fraud.

https://www.nairaland.com/4917103/new-adsence-seller-fraud-town

Strange that you are so obsessed with another person's AdSence. Stranger even that you cannot show proof of any AdSence scam and yet you are screaming scammer and their all over the place... exactly like this fellow princeogun

You fool...Am done here...
U registered ur account this morning...U are probably a same as laurazea, eze2000 and lauraeze

Even after glaring evidence that eze operates the other scam account and claims it was his cousin...I still can't find that cousin here oo
Don't quote me anymore...I don't involve myself with unintelligent beings
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

You fool...Am done here...
U registered ur account this morning...U are probably a same as laurazea, eze2000 and lauraeze

Even after glaring evidence that eze operates the other scam account and claims it was his cousin...I still can't find that cousin here oo
Don't quote me anymore...I don't involve myself with unintelligent beings

What is wrong with you, sir? Since when is it a crime to open an account on this forum?

Where is this glaring evidence, please? Do you know how many brothers and sisters are on this forum. All you need is access to the device of the other person and you are him or her. Eze2000 said plainly that he did that to avoid trouble from PrinceOgun so what is your stress?

Where doe Eze2000 or Laurazea operate? Who did they scam? Who hired you to defend them? What are the scammers bank account details? What is their phone numbers? You just post Whatsaps of Miss patience rejecting you as a lover and you call it concrete evidence? Do you even know what is a piece of evidence?

Where is this thread you set up in September to sell Adsence and got scammed? Show us, sir.

The only person with any such thread and compliant is Immacualtesnow the AdSence shark. He is now calling himself Adsencesnow.

https://www.nairaland.com/4918546/verified-5-years-old-94#74071582

You are one and the same person. Probably aliases of PrinceOgun. Are you not?

Do you deny it now after this concrete evidence that you have 3 monikers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise / Omotola.com Domain Name For Sale At $325,000 / Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.