Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode (34322 Views)

Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by stephanie11: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari swore to deal with lawmakers that 'booed' him during the 2019 Budget presentation at the National Assembly last week.

PoliticsNGR gathered that FFK, in a series of tweets on Saturday afternoon disclosed that the President allegedly swore in Aso-rock that he will 'show lawmakers who is in charge', blaming the Senate president, Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of the House of Reps, Yakubu Dogara for the embarrassment.

He wrote; "A reliable source at the Presidency told me that when Buhari/Jubril got back to the Villa after being booed at the National Assembly he sat down in silence for almost one hour after which he pointed to the sky with his right finger and, in deep rage, swore that "WHEN" he comes back in 2019 he will "teach the legislators the lesson of their lives" and "show them who is in charge".

He blamed Saraki and Dogara for the whole episode and mentioned the names of APC legislators who he claimed were involved in"the wicked and evil conspiracy to disgrace me".

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-vowed-deal-lawmakers-booed-femi-fani-kayode/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by FarahAideed: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
the same way he swore to deal with Dasuki in 1985 and today he is carrying out that vow

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jubril think that he is God

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by gurnam: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Any time this stupid junkie is high on his diet of drugs, he finds something to tweet to send his army of nematode followers into a frenzy

227 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
I have stop taken this man serious! His mouth is just like a running tap.

112 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by zlantanfan: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Reno really has sense than this coke head, it seems he really can't go a minute without craving for pmb attention.

Does buhari looks like someone that is even bothered about what people do to him, the last time I checked it was the same people that were wailing over buhari "give no fu**k attitude to haters".

Seems kayode job is to wake up and keep hallucinating on all the " credible source he has to presidency"

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

He wrote; "A reliable source at the Presidency told me that when Buhari/Jubril got back to the Villa after being booed at the National Assembly he sat down in silence for almost one hour after which he pointed to the sky with his right finger and, in deep rage, swore that "WHEN" he comes back in 2019 he will "teach the legislators the lesson of their lives" and "show them who is in charge".

He blamed Saraki and Dogara for the whole episode and mentioned the names of APC legislators who he claimed were involved in"the wicked and evil conspiracy to disgrace me".

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-vowed-deal-lawmakers-booed-femi-fani-kayode/
Sebi if he comes back

that is if he did not languish in jail first for impersonating!

If the National Assembly is wise, they will deal with him first before he deals with them!

The law makers did not respect him because he too did not respect their office!

They are independent of one another!

Was it not in his regime that that custom boss insulted the lawmakers in broad day light Till date no one has lost his job undecided

I remember vividly how Buhari (May his soul rest in peace) was running a parallel government immediately after the elections in 2015

I have never seen a President that insulted in my life the way GEJ was by APC yet he kept a smiling face for the sake of the nation!

They are merely reciprocating!

The problem is that they are not even doing enough!

Two can play this game!

If they actually know their onion, Jubril is supposed to be examined to ensure that he is Buhari before coming to their presence!

I want to believe that we will still get there!

Modified:
danot1030:

Guy try use the brain God gave you for reasonable points.
Thank God you know how to use yours!

I wish you told Buhari, el-rufai & co the same during the regime of Goodluck Jonathan, a Nigerian President!

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by FarahAideed: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
gurnam:
Anything this stupid junkie is high on his diet of drugs, he finds something to tweet to send his army of nematode followers into a frenzy

only a fool doesn't know how vindictive Buhari is

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by REDshouse(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
When did FFK becomes Buhari spokes person...

Eleribu somebody

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by MalcoImX: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
I heard old people in Northern Nigeria saying the lawmakers are behaving like law breakers. That they didn't send them to work against the government.

The way they deal with them is simple. They just want to know those who are undeserving of those seats and they'll overturn them with their PVS.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by gurnam: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

only a fool doesn't know how vindictive Buhari is

If Buhari is truly vindictive Saraki will have long gone as a senate president after defecting to PDP unless we don’t know what vindictiveness means again like under OBJ.

The truth is that most top APC hierarchy are not exactly happy with him with the way he is playing his gentleman politics. They want someone with the strong arm tactics of OBJ

You may not like Buhari, but he is the only president that has really opened the political space for all to flourish.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by FarahAideed: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
gurnam:

If Buhari is truly vindictive Saraki will have long gone as a senate president after defecting to PDP unless we don’t know what vindictiveness means again like under OBJ.

The truth is that most top APC hierarchy are not exactly happy with him with the way he is playing his gentleman politics. They want someone with the strong arm tactics of OBJ

You may not like Buhari, but he is the only president that has really opened the political space for all to flourish.

didn't he try to use the DSS to forcefully remove him before the VP who wasn't carried along spoilt the party

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by gurnam: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

didn't he try to use the DSS to forcefully remove him before the VP who wasn't carried along spoilt the party

Lmao! Stop clowning mbok!

You think if Buhari really desire to remove a senate president, he wil not?

The President of nigeria is about one of the most powerful in the world, he can actually remove any political office holder if he truly want, regardless of the brouhaha that may follow such.

We are all living witnesses to the way obj was removing senate presidents and governors at will.

I repeat, Buhari is too gentle for the type of politics we play in Nigeria, this is the only reasons party like PDP can still have a fighting chance at the Presidency at this time

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by FarahAideed: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao! Stop clowning mbok!

You think if Buhari really desire to remove a senate president, he wil not?

The President of nigeria is about one of the most powerful in the world, he can actually remove any political office holder if he truly want, regardless of the brouhaha that may follow such.

We are all living witnesses to the way obj was removing senate presidents and governors at will.

I repeat, Buhari is too gentle for the type of politics we play in Nigeria

the factvthat he cannot remove him legally means he cannot remove him ...why did they Volte face after that failed attempt, why didn't they own it and go on with it .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Talknochip(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lol.. And who was doing the 60 minutes count down?! All the ''Is not correct'' .. ''grasscutter'' .. ''propaganda'' ... ''lies'' etc, e go don b for una be dat

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Praktikals(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
sad
Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by moscobabs(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
And some mumu will still take this man serious o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by dominique(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
This guy is fond of peddling gossip like an illiterate market woman

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
It will never be well with FFK, who talks without reasoning

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by StOla: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
He wrote; "A reliable source at the Presidency told me that when Buhari/Jubril got back to the Villa after being booed at the National Assembly he sat down in silence for almost one hour after which he pointed to the sky with his right finger and, in deep rage, swore that "WHEN" he comes back in 2019 he will "teach the legislators the lesson of their lives" and "show them who is in charge".

FFK and his reliable sources.

What a clown of discord, anarchy, and chaos.

Even his household are already tired of his mental disease.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by AllenSpencer: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
FFK has dosed on cocaine again

Dude keeps spewing trash once his fvcking high on cocaine

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by tesppidd: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin

See the kain story wey Fani Kayode carry us siddon dey tell us like primary 2 pikins.

Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by davodyguy: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Anyone who still believe gibberish from Fani Kayode has dementia issues.
Fani Kayode who claimed to have spoken with Nnnamdi KANU and KANU promised to work with PDP, only for KANU to deny later. This guy is a bloody attention seeker

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Longluk: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
This guy have no political value.... All what he has is to rant online which I think he's doing perfectly grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by megacity: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Whether he is Buhari or Jubril, I don't know

The only thing I 'm sure of is I want him sent back to wherever he came from next year, Daura or Sudan as the case may be

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by cpu2006(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
FFK with fake news. nawa for u

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
BMCs have really made nairaland unreadable...sick of them,seun better start curbing their excesses or else they destroy nairaland like they destroyed channels,premium times etc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Peacemaker5128: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
FFK should stop fu...cking Bianca Ojukwu
Her punany is making FFK not to reason like Omoluabi again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by AllenSpencer: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

[s]Sabi if he comes back

that is if he did not languish in jail first for impersonating!

If the National Assembly is wise, they will deal with him first before he deals with them!

The law makers did not respect him because he too did not respect their office!

They are independent of one another!

Was it not in his regime that that custom boss insulted the lawmakers in the broad day light Till date no one has lost his job undecided

I remember vividly how Buhari (May his soul rest in peace) was running a parallel government immediately after the elections in 2015

I have never seen a President that insulted in my life the way GEJ was by APC yet he kept a smiling face for the sake of the nation!

They are merely reciprocating!

The problem is that they are not even doing enough!

Two can play this game!

If they actually know their onion, Jubril is supposed to be examined to ensure that he is Buhari before coming to their presence!

I want to believe that we will still get there![/s]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by Gbokiki(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode too is part of the problem of this nation, he should stop behaving as a Saint

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode by AllenSpencer: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
ehie:
BMCs have really made nairaland unreadable...sick of them,seun better start curbing their excesses or else they destroy nairaland like they destroyed channels,premium times etc
[/s]

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.