Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) (13869 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2018
One thing must kill a man cry
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by MarianaTrench: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2018
This guy must have been a very lazy person when he was alive.

I was expecting to see an elderly man
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2018
grin no girl ever gets tired in sex .
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Ayobami7(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by goodnewscliff(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Abeg make them free the MAN.
It’s highly DISRESPECTFUL displaying his picture here.
He did no Wrong satisfying his natural sexual urge.
He didn’t create such URGE himself...
After all death awaits every living thing except Jellyfish.

RIP man
3 round aint enough to satisfy his hoorrrny self!!!!! his suicide journey didn't end up well!!!?
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Yeraa(f): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Abeg make them free the MAN. It’s highly DISRESPECTFUL displaying his picture here. He did no Wrong satisfying his natural sexual urge. He didn’t create such URGE himself... After all death awaits every living thing except Jellyfish.
RIP man
. jelly fish? Can you educate me on that.
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by jessedaflow: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2018
With hm tiny prick , na wow some niggas
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
When I don reach 9 once ..

Tsfu
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by revolt(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
3phase:
Who help him put his boxer on?
exactly my thoughts
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Emmyfem97(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Picture of Loveth or I don't belief it
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
smh undecided

Marathon sex indeed. This is why I tell whoever wants to hear: stop trying to prove that you can sex a woman to submission. Women can go on and on in the bedroom, you as a guy would just be killing yourself trying to go deeper and deeper till you get a heart attack grin
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Vichin: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
He thought he was Cumming but he didn't know he was going cry
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by ManTiger(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
My own is how will he pay the 50k?
Re: Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) by Deejaygold(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Died a hero

(1) (2) (Reply)

After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.