Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza (13907 Views)

Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In Day One Of Kwara Must Change Senatorial Poll / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by mrrights: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
I do not know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed, Kwara Must Change Convener –Abdulrazaq Hamzat
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/i-do-not-know-tinubu-or-lai-muhammed.html?m=1

Full statement

Few weeks ago, my attention was drawn to an agitprop and hogwash material circulated online by agents of the Senate President titled: Brief History of Kwara Must Change anchor (Tinubu’s Agent in Kwara).

My initial reaction was to ignore it because i do not think it is worthy of my response.

However, i am now forced to issue this response because of genuine concerns by friends and associates concerning the content of the material.

The material, which also made it to the front page of nairaland, Africa’s largest forum was circulated by emissary of the ruling government in Kwara State in a desperate attempt to link the Pro-Democracy struggle of Kwara Must Change to end oppression and enthrone people’s governance to some imaginary sponsors that do not exist anywhere.

It is important to note that, this is not the first time the Bukola Saraki led dynasty will be attempting to link Abdulrazaq Hamzat or Kwara Must Change to Former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Muhammed.

In 2017, during our attempted recall of Dr. Bukola Saraki from the Senate over his misrepresentation of Kwara Central, the frivolous claim of Kwara Must Change being sponsored by Tinubu and Lai Muhammed was equally made and at the time, we made it very clear that we do not know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed.

As a matter of fact, we made it clear that there is no politician in Kwara State or anywhere else in Nigeria that has contributed to Kwara Must Change activities and we take pride in the fact that, we are self-sponsored and self-motivated.

For the purpose of emphasis, Kwara Must Change was born out of deep passion for social justice and political emancipation of the state and our activities so far is in advancement of that passion without instigation or sponsorship from any quarters. We continue to take the burden of our struggle and are determined to see it to a logical conclusion.

As a Pro-Democracy group, Kwara Must Change respects the pro-democracy credentials of Tinubu, but we do not have any association with him nor with his associate, Alh. Lai Muhammed.

People who have been following my activities as a person over the years can testify that my life has been about fighting for human rights and social justice, even at the expense of my comfort, liberty and personal safety.

It is on record that i have never passed through an unjust system without giving it a fight and i do not intend to stop now, definitely not in Kwara State.

However, it is unfortunate that whenever oppressive leaders see that their oppressive leadership is gradually coming to an end, they blame imaginary sponsors for their imminent loss.

Additionally, while it may be true, that Kwara Must Change share certain common agenda with Kwara opposition elements, it is not true that our movement is being sponsored by them either.

Our grassroots structures and engagement in the 16 Local Government Areas of Kwara is self-sustained and the same goes for our media and online activities.

So, let me reiterate that Abdulrazaq Hamzat is not a Tinubu’s agent in Kwara State. He doesn’t know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed.

Abdulrazaq is a peace professional, who believes that social justice is the only way to guarantee sustainable peace and he is committed to making the necessary sacrifices to achieve this in Kwara State.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Convener, Kwara Must Change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by zlantanfan: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yes o, kwara oto ge,

Saraki should stop jumping from pillar to emir palace peddling lies in his supposed stronghold

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by aolawale025: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is a hard sell.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by mrrights: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2018
mrrights:
I do not know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed, Kwara Must Change Convener –Abdulrazaq Hamzat

Full statement

Few weeks ago, my attention was drawn to an agitprop and hogwash material circulated online by agents of the Senate President titled: Brief History of Kwara Must Change anchor (Tinubu’s Agent in Kwara).

My initial reaction was to ignore it because i do not think it is worthy of my response.

However, i am now forced to issue this response because of genuine concerns by friends and associates concerning the content of the material.

The material, which also made it to the front page of nairaland, Africa’s largest forum was circulated by emissary of the ruling government in Kwara State in a desperate attempt to link the Pro-Democracy struggle of Kwara Must Change to end oppression and enthrone people’s governance to some imaginary sponsors that do not exist anywhere.

It is important to note that, this is not the first time the Bukola Saraki led dynasty will be attempting to link Abdulrazaq Hamzat or Kwara Must Change to Former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Muhammed.

In 2017, during our attempted recall of Dr. Bukola Saraki from the Senate over his misrepresentation of Kwara Central, the frivolous claim of Kwara Must Change being sponsored by Tinubu and Lai Muhammed was equally made and at the time, we made it very clear that we do not know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed.

As a matter of fact, we made it clear that there is no politician in Kwara State or anywhere else in Nigeria that has contributed to Kwara Must Change activities and we take pride in the fact that, we are self-sponsored and self-motivated.

For the purpose of emphasis, Kwara Must Change was born out of deep passion for social justice and political emancipation of the state and our activities so far is in advancement of that passion without instigation or sponsorship from any quarters. We continue to take the burden of our struggle and are determined to see it to a logical conclusion.

As a Pro-Democracy group, Kwara Must Change respects the pro-democracy credentials of Tinubu, but we do not have any association with him nor with his associate, Alh. Lai Muhammed.

People who have been following my activities as a person over the years can testify that my life has been about fighting for human rights and social justice, even at the expense of my comfort, liberty and personal safety.

It is on record that i have never passed through an unjust system without giving it a fight and i do not intend to stop now, definitely not in Kwara State.

However, it is unfortunate that whenever oppressive leaders see that their oppressive leadership is gradually coming to an end, they blame imaginary sponsors for their imminent loss.

Additionally, while it may be true, that Kwara Must Change share certain common agenda with Kwara opposition elements, it is not true that our movement is being sponsored by them either.

Our grassroots structures and engagement in the 16 Local Government Areas of Kwara is self-sustained and the same goes for our media and online activities.

So, let me reiterate that Abdulrazaq Hamzat is not a Tinubu’s agent in Kwara State. He doesn’t know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed.

Abdulrazaq is a peace professional, who believes that social justice is the only way to guarantee sustainable peace and he is committed to making the necessary sacrifices to achieve this in Kwara State.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

i disagree with you on that. why are you replying late now. so it is when omotoshe is the authentic Apc governorship candidate in kwara state that you are now finding it very hard to team yourself with. a human right activist won't be biased in his dealings.

5 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by trustech25(m): 3:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i disagree with you on that. why are you replying late now. so it is when omotoshe is the authentic Apc governorship candidate in kwara state that you are now finding it very hard to team yourself with. a human right activist won't be biased in his dealings.

Omotoshe my foot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by trustech25(m): 3:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Sacked Ishola Balogun Fulani - led Kwara Executives (Saraki’s agents) Remain Expelled -APC

We wish to restate the National Working Committee (NWC) decision to expel the erstwhile Ishola Balogun Fulani-led All Progressives Congress (APC) Executive in Kwara State.

This is in view of widespread misinterpretations given to a judgement of an Ilorin High Court on Wednesday.

The decision to expel Ishola Balogun Fulani and others is well within the powers of the NWC which investigated and deliberated on the anti-party activities of the sacked state executive.

Meanwhile, it is important to note that direct primaries were used to elect party candidates for Kwara State, hence State executives had no role to play in the primaries. Only candidates that emerged from the direct primary exercise conducted by the NWC inaugurated committee was submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). These candidates remain the authentic flagbearers of APC.

We therefore urge the good people of Kwara State and indeed the APC members to remain unrelenting in our collective and irreversible movement towards total liberation of the state. The "o to ge" train is on course and has full endorsement of the National Working Committee of the party.

SIGNED:

Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu
National Publicity Secretary

Johnnyessence:

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by tuniski: 3:41am On Dec 23, 2018
X
trustech25:
Sacked Ishola Balogun Fulani - led Kwara Executives (Saraki’s agents) Remain Expelled -APC

We wish to restate the National Working Committee (NWC) decision to expel the erstwhile Ishola Balogun Fulani-led All Progressives Congress (APC) Executive in Kwara State.

This is in view of widespread misinterpretations given to a judgement of an Ilorin High Court on Wednesday.

The decision to expel Ishola Balogun Fulani and others is well within the powers of the NWC which investigated and deliberated on the anti-party activities of the sacked state executive.

Meanwhile, it is important to note that direct primaries were used to elect party candidates for Kwara State, hence State executives had no role to play in the primaries. Only candidates that emerged from the direct primary exercise conducted by the NWC inaugurated committee was submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). These candidates remain the authentic flagbearers of APC.

We therefore urge the good people of Kwara State and indeed the APC members to remain unrelenting in our collective and irreversible movement towards total liberation of the state. The "o to ge" train is on course and has full endorsement of the National Working Committee of the party.

SIGNED:

Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu

Cry baby!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17am On Dec 23, 2018
trustech25:

SIGNED:

Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu

chief balogun fulani is still the authentic kwara state Apc chairman. the court of law declared him authentic Apc chairman last week.

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19am On Dec 23, 2018
trustech25:

Omotoshe my foot
i don here you oooo. omotose is the authentic Apc governorship candidate in kwara state declared by the court of justice.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Beno3: 4:46am On Dec 23, 2018
angry

So all this while, he has been a zombie.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Jonadull: 5:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
English hard gan o .
Jeez!

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Johnnyessence(m): 5:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:
English hard gan o . Jeez!
abi

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Hydrolysis(m): 5:10am On Dec 23, 2018
Please for the sake of sending Buhari back to Sudan give saraki some breathing space.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14am On Dec 23, 2018
mrrights:

Full statement

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

You can praise tinubu but hate saraki, is this how activism works hmmm. i have gone through your facebook page countless times without number, it is always about promoting Apc and its candidate. As if we are baby in Nigeria politics,we understand better.

7 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by shugabasbn: 6:17am On Dec 23, 2018
If they like let them call u Tinubu son or Lai Muhammed brother, all what we good people of Kwara are saying is 'O to ge,' enough is enough.

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Blitz888(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2018
"Additionally, while it may be true, that Kwara Must Change share certain common agenda with Kwara opposition elements, it is not true that our movement is being sponsored by them either''.

The above makes it abundantly evident that you're an APC agent which automatically makes your organization loyal to those who call the shots in APC and guess who they are?... Tinubu(National) & Lai (kwara state).

You can not vilify Saraki's vice-like grip of Kwara and praise Tinibu's stranglehold in Lagos. They are both of the same kind. What Saraki is to Kwara is what Tinibu is to Lagos.

My verdict:
You're a political jobber!

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Blankstare(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin grin, the guy is a mutula, typical of saraki fans.
Jonathan:

English hard gan o .
Jeez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Lagbaja01(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
You people can send buhari anywhere you want but for Kwara o to ge!
Hydrolysis:
Please for the sake of sending Buhari back to Sudan give saraki some breathing space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Omotoshe is Sarki's proxy candidate.
Sarki bribed the Kwara high court.
The judgement was expected.
But, you know what? An appeal has been filed and there's stay of execution. It will drag till after the election when Saraki would have been buried.

Note: Federal Court of Appeal in Abuja. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Topmaike007(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by dam2000(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2018
The only thing I know and sure 4 me is Lagos must change and akinolu will end up inside the lagoon
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by tuniski: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2018
Blainz:

Omotoshe is Sarki's proxy candidate.
Sarki bribed the Kwara high court.
The judgement was was expected.
But, you know what? An appeal has been file and there's stay of execution. It will drag till after the election when Saraki would have been buried.

Note: Federal Court of Appeal in Abuja. cheesy

Oh it will drag till after the election! With or Without the Court PDP will win kwara.

Otito ge ni ilu eko!
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by felai: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2018
What Kwara people want is just anybody except Saraki or any of his Candidate. It’s not about APC or PDP.

It is believed that development is stalled in Kwara because of his Stronghold/influence on the political decisions made in the state.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Oluwamind, is that your opinion?
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2018
mrrights:
Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Is that a popular mod lipsrsealed

PS: Why did you delete your picture? We have it jaburata. BTW, I asked you if you are a Kwaran, you denied but most of.your posts is about Kwara State.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Triangles1(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Even if is Buhari that will rule Kwara state, we don't care, what we care about is changing of power, NEPA to Power Holding. O to GE.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Rootprof(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2018
I pray kwara state coming election won't turn something else. APC and PDP are over boiling the peaceful water of ilorin. Please we kwarans should shun any trouble or fighting or destroying of properties before during and after the election. Kwara koni baje ooo

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by mrrights: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Is that a popular mod lipsrsealed

PS: Why did you delete your picture? We have it jaburata. BTW, I asked you if you are a Kwaran, you denied but most of.your posts is about Kwara State.

?
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Omeokachie: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Distancing himself from the bad products?

You don't know them, yet they are financing you.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Prompto: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You can praise tinubu but hate saraki, is this how activism works hmmm. i have gone through your facebook page countless times without number, it is always about promoting Apc and its candidate. As if we are baby in Nigeria politics,we understand better.
What is wrong in promoting APC instead of the demonic PDP that took us on a 16 locust year journey.
Re: I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza by Prompto: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2018
tuniski:

Oh it will drag till after the election! With or Without the Court PDP will win kwara.

Otito ge ni ilu eko!
No point wasting precious time on you PDP Igbo, you make your usual noise till APC wins n rule. It happened over 10 times now already.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment / Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.