Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion (13888 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by fergie001: 12:25pm On Jan 29
Peter Obi was accompanied by Aisha Yesufu to commiserate with the Governor over the explosion that left many dead and properties destroyed in Ibadan.

Seyi Makinde: I thank His Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi, former Governor of Anambra State and also Presidential Candidate of Labour Party in the last Presidential election.

I thank you because Politics didn't sip into this and you came here to commiserate with us over the explosion, though investigation is still going on, it is simply illegal miners storing explosives in an environment where they shouldn't be because it's a place where people live in. It's not a mining site so all the lapses that allow such to happen have been looked into.

I am particularly grateful because the President called me. There were three musketeers that went for that election: The President has reached out to me, you have reached out to me, but my own Party Candidate not even a call or even a text message.

I mean I am saying this openly, so that our leaders will know (because) you have time for politics, you have time for governance and you have time for humanity.

We want to say thank you so much Sir, we appreciate this visit, Thank you.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Nostring: 12:27pm On Jan 29
Minister for commiseration doing a great job so far🙌

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Solsix(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29
Even after working against him. Everything no be politics

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by heji: 12:38pm On Jan 29
Obi like water, doesn't have enemy

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Chieftroller(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29
grin grin
How much obi donate did time around??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Anigreat: 12:39pm On Jan 29
Nostring:

shocked

As it stands now, there's no heavy weight politician in this Nigeria that Obi cannot see. Tinubu will suspend whatsoever to welcome and attend to Obi in the aso villa with much excitement, that's if Obi wants to see him. You that your family head cannot attend to your father, talkless of you, is here commenting nonsense.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29
Peter The Rock!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Resetinc: 12:39pm On Jan 29
Meanwhile the Dubai man has fled, waiting for another election time so he can bribe delegates and win PDP primaries 😂
Whatever is happening in this country is non of his business….. 😎

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by BABANGBALI: 12:40pm On Jan 29
2027 campaign don start be dat

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Olawaleader: 12:41pm On Jan 29
Make una no make person remember this incident again...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by fergie001: 12:41pm On Jan 29
When will Seyi join APC?

RIP to the victims....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Timmi: 12:41pm On Jan 29
fergie001:
Peter Obi was accompanied by Aisha Yesufu to commiserate with the Governor over the explosion that left many dead and properties destroyed in Ibadan.

Makinde, don’t trust this “yes daddy” OBI man. He can lie and pretend for Africa for anything coming out of his gap tooth mouth are lies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Jokerman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29
Some people will still be pained like this, like this... Disciples of O' mockery 😂

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by niyisky: 12:41pm On Jan 29
One leg in PDP and the other leg in spv LP... Chameleon just dey play

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by BigDawsNet: 12:41pm On Jan 29
Welcome to southwest sir...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Coldspice: 12:41pm On Jan 29
Peter Obi is suitable as Minister for Humanitarian Affairs.

I am confident that The Emilokan Global will consider Peter Obi for this appointment.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Praxis758: 12:41pm On Jan 29
All Atiku cared for is to use PDP as a special purpose vehicle to archive his presidential ambition.

Either fire is burning or crisis is happening in the party, he doesn’t care.

And that kind of a character is being marketed as presidential material.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by fitinwell: 12:42pm On Jan 29
Abeg which Work is PO doing for Living..?
I asked because , of the amount of money he disburse daily on PR Without earning Salary...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29
😂🤣😁😅. Minister for commiserating. What a great portfolio.

Nostring:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Jan 29
Solsix:
Even after working against him. Everything no be politics

Na campaign for 2027.

until it is not sure again before Baba change am for everybody,.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Mopolchi: 12:42pm On Jan 29
Obi remains the man for the job.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Juanmike(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29
Meanwhile, a certain man is in Paris, recharging.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by frugal(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29
heji:
Obi doesn't have enemy

No hate or bitterness in his heart. Man just wants country to work for everyone.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by SpatialKing(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29
Nostring:

You won't appreciate what he is doing because you voted a heartless criminal as president

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Mopolchi: 12:43pm On Jan 29
fitinwell:
Abeg which Work is PO doing for Living Now..?

Which one are you doing for a living?

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by emkz: 12:44pm On Jan 29
Leadership requires empathy, presence and concern.

Atiku claimed to be the unifier. he could not unify PDP and allowed the party to go into four factions: main PDP, Wike's G5 faction, Peter Obi's faction and Kwankwaso's faction. Having split the votes into 4 parts, Atiku lost the election.

One would have thought that Atiku would move for reconciliation after the election. No. He was fighting Tinubu alone along with the minions like Phrank Shaibu, Timi Frank, Paul Ibe, David Hundeyin, Dele Momodu et al.

He succeeded in getting eggs on his face.

Then there was crisis in Rivers. Atiku did not even try to intervene, until Tinubu did.

Now, there is blast in Oyo State, Atiku did not cut off his trip to Dubai to show empathy.

Does Atiku have any leadership qualities apart from contesting elections?

If PDP gives their ticket to Atiku in 2027, Atiku would not show concern for what happens to the PDP and what happens to the country.

Atiku should consider retiring from politics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by GiftedHands111: 12:44pm On Jan 29
[quote author=fitinwell post=128182357]Abeg which Work is PO doing for Living Now..?
I asked because , of the amount of money he disburse daily on PR Without earning Salary...

You should worry about your poor father and mother, and not a Billionaire like Obi 😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion by Damlesky(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29
There were three musketeers that went for that election: The President has reached out to me, you have reached out to me, but my own Party Candidate not even a call or even a text message.

I mean I am saying this openly, so that our leaders will know (because) you have time for politics, you have time for governance and you have time for humanity.

Throwing shades at Atiku in far away Dubai... grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget / The Meaning Of The Flags Behind President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.