Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation (4790 Views)

Lady Crashes Her Car After Seeing A Spider On Passenger Seat (photo) / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by AlexReports(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dana Air has won the award for the Best Domestic Airline on Passenger facilitation at the 2018 edition of the Nigerian Aviation Awards (NIGAV), held recently at Oriental Hotel Lagos.

The Nigerian Aviation Awards is Nigeria’s most prestigious air transport development award which has become the benchmark for excellence in promoting best practices and innovation among Foreign and domestic airlines, service providers and aviation agencies in Nigeria.

Mr Fortune Idu, the Head of Planning and Event Committee, of the Nigerian Aviation Awards in his opening remarks said over 100 recipients have so far been honored in various categories for their performance, excellence, innovation and professionalism and we will continue to recognize them as this is the only way to encourage them to continue on the path of excellence.’’

The Commissioner of the Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB), Mr Akin Olateru, while presenting the award to Dana Air, described the airline as vibrant and always doing great things. The AIB Chief, who also won the Aviation CEO of the year award, encouraged the airline to continue offering its guests the best of service.’’

The Media and Communications Manager of Dana Air, Kingsley Ezenwa while speaking to newsmen after the award described it as an end of the year brace. He said the airline keeps innovating for the sake of its passengers and the award was a good way to end the year 2018.

‘I will describe this award as a brace! What an amazing way to end the year for an airline that continues to innovate for the purpose of surpassing the flying aspirations of its guests. This award is quite encouraging for us and this will spur us to continue offering our guests what they desire and these includes offering them pocket-friendly fares, Good customer service, On time departures and arrivals, innovwative reward system, world-class in-flight service and above all taking them from point A to B safely.’’

Only recently, Dana Air bagged two awards as Best Domestic Airline at DAMA awards and another for its humanitarian efforts across the country. The airline recently celebrated 10 years of service to Nigeria with a promise to cover more cities and acquire more aircraft in the coming year.

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Flexherbal(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations, to them !

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Kenekingisback: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Scam
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Kingsleydr(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Couldn't agree less
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Kingsleydr(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Scam

Oga when will you collect that 200# and buy sense ?
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by alezzy13: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
So you mean they best airpeace? Odd.

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by ugbede69(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
wen will edo people.receive.their.own.award for.flying... they should be clocking a.century.nw
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Gabrie300(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
They are collecting awards after wasting 150 lives 6 years ago. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by chiboy1116: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Lankybaby(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
dem try
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by incogni2o: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
alezzy13:
So you mean they best airpeace? Odd.

What is air peace.. With thier 5 naira biscuit and 20 naira juice.

I thibk Dana should be worth it

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by IamGbanks(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
In Nigeria? Let's give it to them!!

But a lot needs to be done........
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by OSLinks(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Larryslim(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
I travelled with Qatar airways some weeks ago for the first time and I was amazed,they wan use food kill person from Lagos to Doha,From Doha again to my final destination,they wan use food kill person again,it got to the point I told the hostess I don't want food,only water,lol..
But kudos to DANA,I think they've really improved since that tragic incident in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by goat22: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
incogni2o:

What is air peace.. With thier 5 naira biscuit and 20 naira juice.

I thibk Dana should be worth it

Little boy get your facts straight. Air peace has been rated by world airline records aka y.o.u.b.e.m.u.g.u as the only airline currently competing in greatness with Emirates and British airways.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by pinkybutter(f): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dana is my best for now. I like their service� friendly cabin crew ��
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by slimfit1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
The people who gave that award must be:
1, collecting bribe for the award
2, out of there mind
3, insane
4, stupid
5 all of the above.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by Chiefhaywhy(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Gabrie300:
They are collecting awards after wasting 150 lives 6 years ago.
Tufiakwa

Exactly, they should have lost their license 6 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by pjowah(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by incogni2o: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2018
goat22:

Little boy get your facts straight. Air peace has been rated by world airline records aka y.o.u.b.e.m.u.g.u as the only airline currently competing in greatness with Emirates and British airways.

See you.....something people lobby for.

You don enter their airline before.

Data can be manipulated Mr Goat Man
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by marvin906(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2018
so arik nor even dey line self..
how Dana over take airpeace is shocking

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation by jhenie(f): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Dana kee. Even after their exit door fell off. Anyway this is Nigeria, bribery is certain but as far as i'm concern airpeace has it. No airline scares me as Dana and Medview.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Delta State / Please Help Me: Which City In Uk Life Is Easy For A New Comer And Also Job Oppor / Usa Visa Renewal In Lagos: Vjustice, Justwise, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.