Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos (31836 Views)

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by BrokenCock: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thought id see a whitey sef mtchewwww! Just that small touch and she dey complain.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Toosure70: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
abbey621:
You are a Nigerian American and you're still fussing over 2500 Naira, the Americans I know prioriize safety over expenses but i guess you allowed the Nigerian in you to get the better of you. Anything could have happened, you could have entered one chance or meet armed robbers/ritualists....Just thank God it was not more than this!
I wonder oo! Any time i am in Nigeria i don't even risk staying out late, though i consider myself a bad ass, but i chill, any time i am in Nigeria.

I Avoid getting into unnecerssary arguments with most nigerians let alone SARS, these people have nothing to lose.

one guy told me to move my "pure water" car out of the way so he can ride pass with his okada.

i don't know what sort of car is called "pure water" but my car was a 2016 SUV AMG Benz.

can some one tell me what a pure water car is? please.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Hades2016(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shabii we da tell dem about sars brutality and dem say we da lie thank God say she don experience am and feel the heat small grin
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:
Na lastma touch you no be SARS because if SARS touch you you no go dey take photo, na photo go dey take you
is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
BrokenCock:
Thought id see a whitey sef mtchewwww! Just that small touch and she dey complain.
Not funny. This is not something a sane human would crack a joke on.

Next

2 Likes

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by abbey621(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
I wonder oo! Any time i am in Nigeria i don't even risk staying out late, though i consider myself a bad ass, but i chill, any time i am in Nigeria.

I Avoid getting into unnecerssary arguments with most nigerians let alone SARS, these people have nothing to lose.

one guy told me to move my "pure water" car out of the way so he can ride pass with his okada.

i don't know what sort of car is called "pure water" but my car was a 2016 SUV AMG Benz.

Lol...you know drinking too much garri can cause blindness, he probably couldn't see well, Nigerians are funny people grin grin grin
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by purples25(f): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some people are saying it is not brutality. I say you must not wait until someone dies or is heavily disabled before you talk.

If you don't curb it from the start it gets worse.

1 Like

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
年底重转会大新闻
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Mysselff2: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
American Nigerian lady,,,,,,,,hmmmmm let me see, I think this is a matter for the American authorities to resolve
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by negbike(f): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
That's all that's troubling you in this post, no? Bitter soul

potent5:
What is 'American-Nigerian' lady? Just say police brutalize a lady. Simple.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
abbey621:

Lol...you know drinking too much garri can cause blindness, he probably couldn't see well, Nigerians are funny people grin grin grin
grin grin grin Honestly, It's crazy.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by sonnie10: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Make an official complain
If you think your life is at risk, call your embassy
Email your House of Representative member immediately.
Be ready to return home.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
potent5:
What is 'American-Nigerian' lady? Just say police brutalize a lady. Simple.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Baroba(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are lucky the hoodlums called SARS masquerading as security officers did not rape you...
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:

As opposed to getting “into unnecessary arguments” with Akata or Trailer-Trash whiteys or MS-13 Latinos - or white police officers? cheesy
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by winj3: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
But when you speak to Nigerians they will keep advising you to visit that sh1thole

1 Like

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Read her full narration here:
https://lailasnews.com/american-nigerian-lady-odera-brutalised-by-police-officers-in-lagos/
nemesis will catch up with d police officer, robbers wl kill d officer soon.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
9jaRealist:

As opposed to getting “into unnecessary arguments” with Akata or Trailer-Trash whiteys or MS-13 Latinos - or white police officers? cheesy
Atleast those ones can be prosecuted and sent to jail if i am Attacked by them, unlike in Nigeria. were i ve come Across even so called village vigilantes trying to harras/ intimidate me with Guns, grin just for driving Along village road at 9Pm.

I ve also come Across different men in different uniforms with Guns, claiming to be one law enforcement or the other, even so called tax collectors. there are more Gun carrying men in Nigeria than in The US.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by ericmor: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:
Na lastma touch you no be SARS because if SARS touch you you no go dey take photo, na photo go dey take you

It must be SARS, they did the same to my Neighbour 3days ago. Since they stopped them from chasing yahoo boys, they are now after people at night. Just be careful cus is not safe to move around at night anymore
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by ericmor: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
Atleast those ones can be prosecuted and sent to jail if i am Attacked by them, unlike in Nigeria. were i ve come Across even so called village vigilantes trying to harras/ intimidate me with Guns, grin just for driving Along village road at 9Pm.

I ve also come Across different men in different uniforms with Guns, claiming to be one law enforcement or the other, even so called tax collectors. there are more Gun carrying men in Nigeria than in The US.

You didn’t mention the cultist and robbers, they carry gun too
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
ericmor:

You didn’t mention the cultist and robbers, they carry gun too
Damm!! yes i forgot to mention dem goons. grin

1 Like

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by ericmor: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
purples25:
Some people are saying it is not brutality. I say you must not wait until someone dies or is heavily disabled before you talk.

If you don't curb it from the start it gets worse.

That is the reason for all the unnecessary killing in Nigeria right now bcs we didn’t really care when it all started

1 Like

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by ericmor: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
mechanics:
She should report to IGP, and he will surely investigate the case.

They all work together that is why same issue keep occurring, but she should report which is the normal thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Princezibk: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
U no well small ah swear
Shibaraba:
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by BrokenCock: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Not funny. This is not something a sane human would crack a joke on.

Next
guy its funny!we don laugh tire fr beer palour here.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by blackboy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
I never knew a grown adult needs an excuse for staying out late

1 Like

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by potent5(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
negbike:
That's all that's troubling you in this post, no? Bitter soul

Your soul is more bitter than mine
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by OyinO: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2018
GraGra247:
Force men keep crossing the lines of justice and everyone is mute.

I begin to ask if the armed forces of this country is above the law.

They easily unleash wickedness on innocent citizens and are never questioned
There is no law in Nizooria. Law without enforcement and justice is jungle justice of Banana Republic.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by mechanics(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2018
ericmor:

They all work together that is why same issue keep occurring, but she should report which is the normal thing to do.
The IGP will take it up, he does not condone nonsense o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Amina Kabo Arrested By EFCC For Operating A Wonder Bank / Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.