Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos (31835 Views)

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
Atleast those ones can be prosecuted and sent to jail if i am Attacked by them, unlike in Nigeria. were i ve come Across even so called village vigilantes trying to harras/ intimidate me with Guns, grin just for driving Along village road at 9Pm.

I ve also come Across different men in different uniforms with Guns, claiming to be one law enforcement or the other, even so called tax collectors. [b]there are more Gun carrying men in Nigeria than in The US.[b]

Exactly! That explains why there is an average of more than 1 MASS SHOOTING (defined as involving 4 or more victims) EVERY DAY in the US (577 cases in 2017)... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2018
ericmor:

You didn’t mention the cultist and robbers, they carry gun too

Did you mention school shooters? They carry guns and smoke bombs too... grin
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by ericmor: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2018
9jaRealist:

Did you mention school shooters? They carry guns and smoke bombs too... grin

Lol
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by ericmor: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2018
mechanics:
The IGP will take it up, he does not condone nonsense o.

Was he not there when SARS were busy arrassing people up and down checking phones and laptop and also killing innocent people before the intervention of the VP
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2018
9jaRealist:

Exactly! That explains why there is an average of more than 1 MASS SHOOTING (defined as involving 4 or more victims) EVERY DAY in the US (577 cases in 2017)... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I did say Gun carrying, Not shooting. grin Nigeria will catch up soon with the US in Gun crimes from the look the killings/shootings in Nigeria in recent years.
Re: Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2018
ericmor:

Was he not there when SARS were busy arrassing people up and down checking phones and laptop and also killing innocent people before the intervention of the VP
Lolz, but they have been reorganized now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti / Amina Kabo Arrested By EFCC For Operating A Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.