Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari (7973 Views)

Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by kings09(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by RealityShot: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Donald95:
Right thinking Nigerians will vote out bulhari by God's grace and if you mess up, you will be voted out next 4 years. We will keep on voting out criminals and Dictators until we vote in the right person.

i know Some people are not capable of reasoning properly so, they will never reason with me but rather they will attack me
and while you are conducting that experiment, you will leave a sea of abandoned project and more rigorous problems in the MDGs for anyone to solve in only 4 years!

imagine if the president of china had been changing every 4years since Xi entered, do you think they would have had such success?

i used to think like you, but we know better now.

EVEN PDP has agreed that Buhari continued GEJ's projects so Buhari is a man of CONTINUITY.

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!

#IstandWithBuhari

#AtikuNOTanOption

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by soflygerian(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
We all know its a faulty foundation, but this contract we will ATILUKATELY not give you!!!!
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by drey076(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerian budget was never published during obasanjo/atiku's dispensation thereby giving room for padding so atiku keep quiet.
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by kings09(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
Who is taking criminal serious. He talk talk yet we can't understand what language he speak bastard ole.
Just like buhari too whose manner of speech is as dumb as d man himself.

Both Buhari n atiku are highly useless
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by olajizz01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
StillX10:
The incoming president has spoken
He can only win in Biafra land conveniently,so he will be their president over their.
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by FBIL: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some of us just like to make noise like theatre arts students.
Let SW vote Buhari = 6
Let SE/SS vote Atiku = 10, minus Edo
Let Atiku and Buhari share the north.
Buhari = another 4 years for North.
Atiku = another 8 years for North.
The North is smarter and will always be.
grin grin
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by FrancisIgya: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Atiku uses every opportunity to discredit Buhari. This man has gone crazy about leadership and i am not suprised that he has followers- those who hate Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by Aura2(f): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
babecode:

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar says the proposed budget of the Muhammadu Buhari administration for 2019 is built on a ‘shaky foundation’.

“The proposed budget as presented is fundamentally flawed,” said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). “It deliberately ignores and fails to address current realities and pretends, as Mr President asserts, ‘we are on the right direction.”

He added, “On the contrary, the 2019 budget is built on a very shaky foundation and makes very generous, often wild and untenable assumptions which pose significant risks to its implementation.”

The former vice president believes it will be a disservice to the nation if the “fundamental flaws” are ignored.

He accused the Presidency of filling the budget proposal with several inaccurate claims and making attempts to hide its failure to improve the welfare and living standards of Nigerians.

“I see the rhetoric of ‘inclusive, diversified and sustainable growth’ as no more than an amplification of the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led government’s renewed propaganda to hoodwink the citizens into believing that there is ‘light at the end of the tunnel,” Atiku alleged.

According to him, the economy has yet to recover from the 2016/2017 recession as it remains “severely stressed, extremely fragile and vulnerable to external shocks.”

The PDP candidate said the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth declined from 2.11 per cent in 2017 to 1.9 per cent in Q1, and to 1.5 per cent in Q2 of 2018.

He, however, noted an increase of 0.3 per cent to 1.8 per cent in Q3 of 2018.

“In reality, Mr President should expect no less. It is a fact that under his watch and resulting from his actions or inactions, investor confidence in the economy has waned like never before in Nigeria’s history,” Atiku alleged.

He added, “Nigeria remains an uncompetitive economy as demonstrated by the recent World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Competitiveness Index which positions Nigeria as 115th of 140 Countries.

“The Report shows that Nigeria has moved three places down, contrary to Mr President’s claim that ‘we are moving in the right direction’. Nigeria remains one of the most difficult places to do business as evidenced by the massive outflows of capital in recent times.”

On the way forward, the former vice president called for an alternative to the government’s budget proposal.

The country, according to him, needs a government which understands how to run the economy in order to get it working again.

Atiku stressed that his administration has the capacity and experience Nigeria needed to get on the right path.

He said, “For the avoidance of doubt, an Atiku Presidency, come 2019, will present to Nigerians a people’s budget that will prioritise and focus on the twin challenges of unemployment and poverty.”

“Nigeria’s high rates of unemployment, poverty and inequality represent both a significant distortion in the economic system and a lost opportunity for critical national development and could potentially threaten social stability.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/2019-budget-is-built-on-a-very-shaky-foundation-atiku.html

PDP educating Nigerians on global shocks? grin grin grin grin Thats a new one, so whose responsibility was it to protect Nigerians from the global shocks of late 2014?

The same pdp told us they are not responsible for the mess in our economy, lol
This Atiku can shoot himself in the foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by abokikhalifa: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
11BYTE:
The dullard should pack and go, we are tired of the mess he's turning this country to, very soon we will be having Venezuela situation on our hand.
That can only be possible if PDP is in power .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by kbbanj10(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Atiku hmmm you can never get there. I hope you don't waste much of your looted resources on this futile adventure. Be wise
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Which buhari useless? Imagine someone tell you your father is useless.
kings09:

Just like buhari too whose manner of speech is as dumb as d man himself.

Both Buhari n atiku are highly useless
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by kings09(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
Which buhari useless? Imagine someone tell you your father is useless.
U called Atiku ole. Is dat not somebody's father? N i agree they r all thieves including ur useless buhari.

See hypocrite
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by MallamJackson(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
PreciousJuice:
are you not a major part of the reasons why there is poverty and hunger in the country? How dare you tell us 'you want to help get Nigeria working again'?! That word 'again' exposes your intention if elected, truth is Nigeria wasn't working under your administration, and there is no again

If I may, can you in all honesty say Nigeria as it currently is, is working?
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by WOLEMENTO(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
babecode:

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar says the proposed budget of the Muhammadu Buhari administration for 2019 is built on a ‘shaky foundation’.

“The proposed budget as presented is fundamentally flawed,” said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). “It deliberately ignores and fails to address current realities and pretends, as Mr President asserts, ‘we are on the right direction.”

He added, “On the contrary, the 2019 budget is built on a very shaky foundation and makes very generous, often wild and untenable assumptions which pose significant risks to its implementation.”

The former vice president believes it will be a disservice to the nation if the “fundamental flaws” are ignored.

He accused the Presidency of filling the budget proposal with several inaccurate claims and making attempts to hide its failure to improve the welfare and living standards of Nigerians.

“I see the rhetoric of ‘inclusive, diversified and sustainable growth’ as no more than an amplification of the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led government’s renewed propaganda to hoodwink the citizens into believing that there is ‘light at the end of the tunnel,” Atiku alleged.

According to him, the economy has yet to recover from the 2016/2017 recession as it remains “severely stressed, extremely fragile and vulnerable to external shocks.”

The PDP candidate said the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth declined from 2.11 per cent in 2017 to 1.9 per cent in Q1, and to 1.5 per cent in Q2 of 2018.

He, however, noted an increase of 0.3 per cent to 1.8 per cent in Q3 of 2018.

“In reality, Mr President should expect no less. It is a fact that under his watch and resulting from his actions or inactions, investor confidence in the economy has waned like never before in Nigeria’s history,” Atiku alleged.

He added, “Nigeria remains an uncompetitive economy as demonstrated by the recent World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Competitiveness Index which positions Nigeria as 115th of 140 Countries.

“The Report shows that Nigeria has moved three places down, contrary to Mr President’s claim that ‘we are moving in the right direction’. Nigeria remains one of the most difficult places to do business as evidenced by the massive outflows of capital in recent times.”

On the way forward, the former vice president called for an alternative to the government’s budget proposal.

The country, according to him, needs a government which understands how to run the economy in order to get it working again.

Atiku stressed that his administration has the capacity and experience Nigeria needed to get on the right path.

He said, “For the avoidance of doubt, an Atiku Presidency, come 2019, will present to Nigerians a people’s budget that will prioritise and focus on the twin challenges of unemployment and poverty.”

“Nigeria’s high rates of unemployment, poverty and inequality represent both a significant distortion in the economic system and a lost opportunity for critical national development and could potentially threaten social stability.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/2019-budget-is-built-on-a-very-shaky-foundation-atiku.html

hello nairalander am a blogger and i want 2 be posting my article here on nairaland but i dont knw hw 2 go about it, pls can any one be of help .
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
kings09:

U called Atiku ole. Is dat not somebody's father? N i agree they r all thieves including ur useless buhari.

See hypocrite
I called him ole because he is ole take me to court.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
PreciousJuice:

Yes, I can honestly say Nigeria is working now, not fully but it keeps getting better.
then it is obvious that u have lost touch with reality.
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
WOLEMENTO:

hello nairalander am a blogger and i want 2 be posting my article here on nairaland but i dont knw hw 2 go about it, pls can any one be of help .
look for a man known as Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa, and ask him.
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by OSLinks(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by kings09(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
I called him ole because he is ole take me to court.
Likewise buhari too who is useless
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by rexwalters: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Donald95:
Right thinking Nigerians will vote out bulhari by God's grace and if you mess up, you will be voted out next 4 years. We will keep on voting out criminals and Dictators until we vote in the right person.

i know Some people are not capable of reasoning properly so, they will never reason with me but rather they will attack me
Vote them out with what,you that doesn't have a voters card temp or permanent?Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise. Keep dreaming ordinary councillor you wailers can't remove,empty bragging as if you voted for APC in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by rexwalters: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2018
kings09:

If the number citizen in our country Nigeria is useless,i wonder what category of failed beings we will put a low life ordinary Peasant like yourself and family members under?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by rexwalters: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2018
ClearFlair:
Atiku's plan for Nigeria is loot, loot, loot, and loot again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 3:47am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked okay I gotcha. Useless is your President since you allowed useless to lead you must be certified useless too.
kings09:

Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by efighter: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Yes, you are right Alh Atikuloot, Buhari has been building his budgets on shaky foundation since he came into government. I don't know what is wrong with the man and his advisers. But emmm, eeemmm, I have been seeing construction of infrastructure all over my area. I cannot say of other areas oooooo. I can see the Lagos-Ibadan Railway is about 90+% completed, Lagos-Ibadan expressway which you and your fellow rouges in PDP abandoned for 16 years is currently 70+% completed. Oyo-Ogbomoso expressway whose allocation you and your rougue friends embezzled is currently being constructed.

Please list what you idiots did with your good budgets for 16 miserable years.
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by MallamJackson(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2018
PreciousJuice:

Yes, I can honestly say Nigeria is working now, not fully but it keeps getting better.

Lolz dude... don't get technical with me even South-sudan as a country is also "working but not fully"

it also keeps getting better too.
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by WOLEMENTO(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2019
igwefivestar:
pls hw can i locate him
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by WOLEMENTO(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
igwefivestar:
pls do u have his number hw can i connect him
Re: 2019 Budget Is Built On A Very Shaky Foundation – Atiku Mock Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

pls do u have his number hw can i connect him
no search him on facebook, Google or IG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? / Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State / The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.