Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys (1006 Views)

What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating/marring Flashy/materialistic Ladies / Hustling Guys Enter Here! / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
With my little experience, i have come to realize that they is absolutely nothing called TRUE LOVE in this generation we are in. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.
In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by cooluzi: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
affirmative narcos.... how many kilo of coke did you push today wink

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by nodeKWKLFL: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nacoss25:
With my little experience, i have come to realize that they is absolutely nothing called TRUE LOVE in this generation we are in. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.
In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!
Iz notta new gist naa. issa normal stuff (in Falz voice). The best thing is dont date a broke female or a female without a handwork because thats what they do too when it comes to females wanting to date a male. Look for someone who has something doing or has a skill at least. Not these broke girls roaming about looking to reap where they didnt sow. looking for already made man when they cant even afford anything for themselves. Demanding what they or their parents havent bought for them since they have been on this earth. They are just bunch of ungrateful blood suckers. If you are riding with a girl that has nothing to offer to the table except her cat, she shouldnt be over demanding. she should behave properly and accept whatever is being offered.
You havent bought a car in your life as a female and you are looking for someone who has 2019 car. Work and build yourself as a man and you will know the right female when she shows up. Not the ones saying ives suffered for you when you have nothing and now that you are rich you left me. When you were broke and dating her, mind you she doesnt bring anything to the table. No job. her job is to bug you and constant nagging.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by GOFRONT(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
So na money be fine bobo
Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by duduade: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Op is a broke guy..

So he is advising his fellow brokies

Loooool

No worries e go better

One love
Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by CreepyBlackpool: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nacoss25:
peace out!!

ok which one of you NL feminists broke this nigga's heart gringringrin
Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by nodeKWKLFL: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
duduade:
Op is a broke guy..

So he is advising his fellow brokies

Loooool

No worries e go better

One love

lol. i feel you. but dont be too fast to judgment oh. maybe op finally made it and thought about the shit he went through in the hangs of ogbanjes. Now the eyes don open. eyes on the prize my brother. eyes on the prize.
those jobless ogbanjes will sit down discussing their next victim. op says young blood shouldnt be a victim but wise up

Re: My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys by freedomchild: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
When I make it, I won't have time for broke girls.... mtcheeew. neither will I be in their circus

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Stop Unnecessary Anger Issue / Why So Many Hungry Girls Everywhere / Matters Arising Over The Use Of The Word - Dear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.