Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (24501 Views)

Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / Why I Couldn’t Conduct LG Election In My Time For Over Six Years – Peter Obi / No Official Update As Buhari Remains In UK After Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Why are IPOBist suddenly interested in Nigeria and her existence? I thought you people want the so called ''Zoo'' to collapse. So leave PMB alone since he can do that for you people. set of confused mofos......

anyway
Ne×t Leel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Tundeobama(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
erique007:

Are you indirectly suggesting that we give APC the same 16yrs

There was a country would be the headlines on every newspaper left standing.
So we should continue with wasted un productive perpetual looting of 16years we ran away from?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Butoneday2(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2018
DrGoodman:
Well, that's the bitter truth. Nothing will remain to salvage in 2023.

Another 4 years for APC will set Nigeria back to 1950.
1950 is yesterday, 1899 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

Filthy neutered swine

Vile creature from a vile useless cursed offspring!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Nuel042: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
When we told them Peter Obi was all about IPOB Agenda..they were wailing..

Is not your fault.
Reading is different from understanding, where did Obi mention IPOD in his statement now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by chernest2002: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Obidiently/Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by precious1967(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2018
good talk
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by WaffenSS(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

Vile creature from a vile useless cursed offspring!

Son of a mangy dog and the local biitch
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

I am the Son of a mangy dog and the local biitch..FIXED

Son of the village H.oe sired by the village vagabond.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by WaffenSS(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

Son of the village H.oe sired by the village vagabond.

Useless son of a half blind unemployed diabetic madman and a dying rheumatic biitch
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

I am the Useless son of a half blind unemployed diabetic madman and a dying rheumatic biitch...Fixed

I watched the pig that f.ucked your mother from the back while she squatted to birth you and I only guessed what the offspring would be like. Your dead mama was the village's cum bucket and even animals came to take their share too reason she was just bundled up and thrown into the forest when she died so the animals could have their last pleasure on her putrid bacteria ridden pu.ssy
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by NonsoWow: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Adaobi is a fool. He can continue ranting from now till election day, nothing will make him become VP. Nigeria has outgrown fraudsters like him.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by WaffenSS(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

I watched the pig that f.ucked your mother from the back while she squatted to birth you and I only guessed what the offspring would be like. Your dead mama was the village's cum bucket and even animals came to take their share too reason she was just bundled up and thrown into the forest when she died so the animals could have their last pleasure on her putrid bacteria ridden pu.ssy

Is this the best you can do, small boy?

All this long epistle and not a spark of creativity?

Goes to show how hopeless and jobless you really are.

Is your helplessness making you this angry? Eyya!

Kpele.

When I'm in a generous mood I'll send u some stipend so you can buy drugs for your dying parents. Hopefully you'll be able to eat something with the change, lord knows you all need help, you broke motherfukkers.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
bubu go finish nigerians if he remains for another four years

Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

Is this the best you can do, small boy?

All this long epistle and not a spark of creativity?

Goes to show how hopeless and jobless you really are.

Is your helplessness making you this angry? Eyya!

Kpele.

When I'm in a generous mood I'll send u some stipend so you can buy drugs for your dying parents. Hopefully you'll be able to eat something with the change, lord knows you all need help, you broke motherfukkers.

See how you're crying boy... Did I whoop you so bad? Lol

Now you switched to money talks; unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, I have enough to feed you, your ho.e mum and the pigs who bleeped her to birth you.

And you know what, it's actually broke people who go about bragging about wealth on social media when in actual reality, they are in one dirty shanty in one of the slums in ikorodu which I'm very sure you are now. Fu.ckin kunt!
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
DrGoodman:

Nigeria of 1950 is far better than Nigeria of last 19yrs.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by WaffenSS(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

See how you're crying boy... Did I whoop you so bad? Lol

Now you switched to money talks; unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, I have enough to feed you, your ho.e mum and the pigs who bleeped her to birth you.

And you know what, it's actually broke people who go about bragging about wealth on social media when in actual reality, they are in one dirty shanty in one of the slums in ikorodu which I'm very sure you are now. Fu.ckin kunt!

Teehee you "whoop" me?

Lols

It's spelled "whup", but an illiterate demented destitute like you living with diseased parents in an infested derelict wouldn't know that, would you?

Little poor hungry job seeker venting his frustrations online.

I'm on holiday so I've your time. Your pathetic condition and your consequent impotent rage amuses me, would I'll keep coming back hoping you'd manage to string some coherent insults and not the childish and frankly insipid attempts you've so far been conjuring out of your battered and decrepit mind.

But I'm serious on my offer; I don't want your fat dying father to go so soon, even though you want him to keel over as he's a burden on your family's lean livelihood.

I can toss 5k to help with his pain relievers.

Hit me up when you're done pretending online like your insignificant life has any purpose or hope.

I'll eagerly await your next pitiful and jejune attempt, son.

Pls don't disappoint me; you're the Batman to my Joker. I don't know what I'd do without your stupidity and childishness to salve my boredom.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

Teehee you "whoop" me?

Lols

It's spelled "whup", but an illiterate demented destitute like you living with diseased parents in an infested derelict wouldn't know that, would you?

Little poor hungry job seeker venting his frustrations online.

I'm on holiday so I've your time. Your pathetic condition and your consequent impotent rage amuses me, would I'll keep coming back hoping you'd manage to string some coherent insults and not the childish and frankly insipid attempts you've so far been conjuring out of your battered and decrepit mind.

But I'm serious on my offer; I don't want your fat dying father to go so soon, even though you want him to keel over as he's a burden on your family's lean livelihood.

I can toss 5k to help with his pain relievers.

Hit me up when you're done pretending online like your insignificant life has any purpose or hope.

I'll eagerly await your next pitiful and jejune attempt, son.

Pls don't disappoint me; you're the Batman to my Joker. I don't know what I'd do without your stupidity and childishness to salve my boredom.

So much long epistle but no creativity! Trashy as usual Lol grin ... not like I expected anything different but I mean you should learn to disappoint me boy.

Now make another attempt boy and make sure you're good at it this time... If you impress me, I may just show you the location where the pig I spoke of f.ucked your mama Hahahaha.

Make me proud boy! Your time starts now
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by WaffenSS(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

So much long epistle but no creativity! Trashy as usual Lol grin ... not like I expected anything different but I mean you should learn to disappoint me boy.

Now make another attempt boy and make sure you're good at it this time... If you impress me, I may just show you the location where the pig I spoke of f.ucked your mama Hahahaha.

Make me proud boy! Your time starts now

Oooh the uncreative little bastard is now copying my style!

Wow.

Are you this fuctup, you can't come up with your own shitt? I must really inspire you.

Unfortunately you can't even come close to the early morning booger I pick from my nose, you're that useless and non-utilitarian.

Your blandness is beginning to bore me, even if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm not flattered, I'm insulted that a little filthy piglet is aping me. A piglet!

I told you to up your game but you've turned out exactly as I figured you: a bland, banal, mundane, run-of-the-mill, dime-a-dozen, scrawny little snotnosed piece of fukk who's in way over his head.

Say hi to your dying folks, boy. Soon you'll be an orphan, as if life can't get cruel enough for you.

But I swear you won't go hungrier than you're used to. I'll toss you morsels like the mangy little cur you're. Mongrels do deserve to eat.

So have no fear, little dirty puppy.

Life will get slightly better when those sick dogs who spawned you finally kicked the proverbial bucket, eh.

This little punk is really untalented, ordinary, and starting to bore me.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2018
WaffenSS:

Oooh the uncreative little bastard is now copying my style!

Wow.

Are you this fuctup, you can't come up with your own shitt? I must really inspire you.

Unfortunately you can't even come close to the early morning booger I pick from my nose, you're that useless and non-utilitarian.

Your blandness is beginning to bore me, even if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm not flattered, I'm insulted that a little filthy piglet is aping me. A piglet!

I told you to up your game but you've turned out exactly as I figured you: a bland, banal, mundane, run-of-the-mill, dime-a-dozen, scrawny little snotnosed piece of fukk who's in way over his head.

Say hi to your dying folks, boy. Soon you'll be an orphan, as if life can't get cruel enough for you.

But I swear you won't go hungrier than you're used to. I'll toss you morsels like the mangy little cur you're. Mongrels do deserve to eat.

So have no fear, little dirty puppy.

Life will get slightly better when those sick dogs who spawned you finally kicked the proverbial bucket, eh.

This little punk is really untalented, ordinary, and starting to bore me.

Arrghh another boring uncreative epistle gosh! What do I have to do to make this boy have an iota of creativity? They say pigs are the second most intelligent animals on earth but you even as an offspring of one have such a low unproductive IQ I wonder how you manage to operate a smart phone! Hahaha

See you crying up and down Here like the little bastard you are throwing unintelligent tantrums here and there!

Now until you are able to come up with something more creative please don't mention me again boy. I like a challenge what's happening here right now is a massacre
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by meccuno: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Unik3030:
d same way u saw dead buhari in your weirdest imagination n the man is still kicking your balls. another four years for baba..... igbo pigs can go to hell n stay there forever
WTF?so much hate and bile......hope you dont die before december ends grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by Unik3030: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
meccuno:
WTF?so much hate and bile......hope you dont die before december ends grin grin grin grin grin
na u n your family go die b4 December ending n if u escape it sure u will die by the time buhari is announced winner come 2019
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by meccuno: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Unik3030:
na u n your family go die b4 December ending n if u escape it sure u will die by the time buhari is announced winner come 2019
e sure for u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi by dheilaw1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
DrGoodman:

nigeria of 1950 was far far better than pdp stay of 16.years.. We better go back to 1950 days dan return to the Egypt of pdp looting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi / Ayade To Turn Tinapa Into University / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.