Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life (5219 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station / See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Victorvibes(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
a girl in popular Facebook group post what to me looks like blasphemy.

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
She don finally MAD

9 Likes

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by elderken(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Crazy gal.
Thank God Jesus wasn't born in this era, all this slay girls and mama for make bros J, lose sight of him assignment.
Mad Girl

3 Likes

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Wadewaltz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Witout holiness AND SENSE,no girl must see God

1 Like

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Yuceeluv(f): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
May God forgive you.

6 Likes

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Wadewaltz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Just checked her profile on fb just now,she claimed her accnt was hacked,she is even on NL,and she is not rilli a slayqueen so over-sabi OP do d nidful
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Larryfest(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol...let her just drink sniper so her wish can come to pass..Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are a disbeliever.

The person that brought this here xef is crazy
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by nodeKWKLFL: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
ogbanje girls everywhere.
so its gotten to the point of talking your trash talk using the name of God. there are things people joke with. I no sure say you fit joke with your vilage juju like that. You no fear God.

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Onlinealaba(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
height of blasphemy, not funny man..which brand of weed was she smoking when she posted this

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by nodeKWKLFL: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Onlinealaba:
height of blasphemy, not funny man..which brand of weed was she smoking when she posted this

grand daddy purple
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by DoggoneDogg: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
What's wrong with our women nowadays?
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Abortions: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
If U Know u know

1 Like

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by EbukaHades10(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Like say she get mind.

By the time he's through with her,na like this she go be.

2 Likes

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by habsydiamond(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Make she go meet amadioha for her village....pick ko na pestle she go suck grin angry
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by RussianKGB: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one. Who knows maybe god might just get bored and take her up on her offer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Khd95(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Blood of olosho is in her
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2018
The BRAINS of most ladies can only be found in their SALIVA. WHEN ever such ladies spit or spit regularly, they end up spitting out their SENSES.

This is one of them
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Deckline(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2018
I swear,the person that uploaded this is gotta be high on some real expensive dung!
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Kingzuma: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Witout holiness AND SENSE,no girl must see God

Haba no girl will see heaven be that
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Ayobami7(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
:湥 潴昣昸.
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Victorvibes(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Just checked her profile on fb just now,she claimed her accnt was hacked,she is even on NL,and she is not rilli a slayqueen so over-sabi OP do d nidful

anybody will claim dat after seeing d backlash d post has generated .
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Tallesty1(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2018
She's not different from many ladies, they tend to return favors with their body.
The only difference is that this one is on spiritual level.
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Nothing man no go see
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by Finmark01: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Need lovely apartment to stay for SHORT/LONG TERM in Abuja?

At Finmark Apartments we provide a temporary living solution with the focus on comfort, service and style at a reasonable prices.

Visit our website : www.trepup.com/finmarkapartments
Call/Whatsapp : +2349027960036/ 09029740051

Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by CivilianJTF(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is crazy...
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by daveP(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
If she falls down dead now, theyll complain. As she is unscathed now, They complain again. Stupid girl.
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by hahn(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Finmark01:
Need lovely apartment to stay for SHORT/LONG TERM in Abuja?

At Finmark Apartments we provide a temporary living solution with the focus on comfort, service and style at a reasonable prices.

Visit our website : www.trepup.com/finmarkapartments
Call/Whatsapp : +2349027960036/ 09029740051

Nice
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by blacq2009(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hahaha. I reserve my comment on this one.
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by adedayo3193(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
RussianKGB:
Nice one. Who knows maybe god might just get bored and take her up on her offer grin

You have problem grin grin
Re: See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life by olatade(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
this one wey suppose dey do house girl dey form slay queen

(1) (2) (Reply)

99 Secrets Guys Have To Know About Girls / I'm A 2 Minute Man... Help! / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.