Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas (19496 Views)

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by brojoshua: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are you the god of Imo? Then he should have worshipped you
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by IamJames: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

But you say Yes to Tinubu Dynasty in Lagos because the dynasty benefits your party? You are a shameless immoral hypocrite.

Say Yes to Tinubu dynasty? Where did you get that from? Left for me, Tinubu should be booted out like now now, wetin concern me and Tinubu? Imo is my state so that sh*t Rochas wants to do won't happen at all.
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by InvertedHammer: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
/
Rochas lost his mind.

Hope will be worse than Rochas.

Ararume? Ihedioha?

Imo folks sure know how to select them. I believe any right thinking Igbo person should leave Imo state for now. They are not yet ready for progress. Just as any right thinking Nigerian should build in Nigeria but keep investments away for now. Phantom patriotism will not cover your bottomline. Intelligent folks have already moved their funds to safer climes until the coast is clear. Think ahead of the herd.

/

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okorocha should not compare his tenure with that of Oshiomole when he was a governor in Edo state. The minimum wage is N25,000 In Edo state, what is he paying his own workers as minimum wage, mind you, Okorocha did not decide whether he will pay the new minimum wage or not, so what is he talking about.
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Iyajison: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oshomole d short carton-shirt man
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Reference(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

And APC did what in Lagos state?

Lol...

I haven't seen any APC candidate campaign with achievements.

Either they start with propaganda or they start insulting other candidates.

Take Buhari for example...

Please bear in Mind

Stupidity is when someone asks you to vote for BUHARI just because you hate ATIKU...

Is hate or like going to put food on my table?

We need to start reasoning logically in this country.

If the country is like this in Buhari's first tenure, do you expect him to stress himself in his second tenure?

My country people sef!!!

Honestly troubling this whole scenario. The run up to the 2015 polls though seriously flawed and short on quality was a lot better than what we are seeing in the run up to the 2019 polls just weeks away.

I cannot for the life of me imagine that a country with do much leadership challenges cannot query its leadership at such an opportuned time like this when by law and nature they are at the weakest and most vulnerable.

Nigerians should not blame anyone but themselves if whoever is elected does not deliver because it is clear the electorate is not ready to order, but give these leaders a free pass to power while they squabble over mundane issues.
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by mobiledough: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Markabsf: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rochas has RAPED imo state. Propaganda aside,sentiment aside,You need to visit my state. Let it be known to him that OTOKOTO TREATMENT AWAITS HIM JUNE 2019. We are just waiting till then
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by toxict14: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:
Editor's Note: BMC at work, Abia kwa?

Many people, considering the recent development in APC, have stated that APC is self distructing. I think this assumption is foolish and unpatriotic. Its true that APC have failed Nigerians but to be candid, they have their own advantages. 

For the mere fact that their party chairman, Oshiomhole have done this singular act in Imo State (not letting Rochas turn Imo State to his political dynasty), he should infact be commended. He did what PDP cannot summon courage to do in Abia State, thereby turning Abia State governorship seat and all other political positions as their family business.

No wonder till today, Abia State has become the worst state in the entire nation. Mismanagement and total abuse of office is what has been inherent in Abia State right from the time of Orji Uzo Kalu. I wish someone will liberate the people of Abia State, because right now, they are doomed.

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:
Oshiomhole Came To Imo State To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate To Imo People - Rochas

The Govenor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha yesterday said that the national chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole came to Imo state to rain insults on him rather than sell his candidate to the people of Imo State.

Okorocha stated this through a release to newsmen in Owerri by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo.

Oshiomhole visited Imo state last week for the campaign flag-off ceremony of Imo APC governorship candidate, Senator Hope Uzodimma, where he accused Okorocha of anti-party activities among other allegations.

According to Okorocha in a statement, “We won’t allow Oshiomhole to eat his cake and still have it. And we start this way:

“Adams Oshiomhole was governor in Edo State for eight years. Rochas Okorocha has been governor in Imo for less than eight years. We challenge Oshiomhole to publish his achievements in Edo State for the eight years he was governor and let Rochas publish his own achievements in Imo in less than eight years and let Nigerians judge who failed as governor.

“If Oshiomhole fails to accept this challenge, we won’t have any other option than to conclude that he is just a noise maker.

“Oshiomhole has been talking and working to fulfill his own part of whatever deal he has with Chief Hope Uzodinma. He is acting his own part and in doing that, has thrown caution to the wind.”

Okorocha said that he expected,” that the chairman of a party who came for the campaign of a governorship candidate of his party would have used the opportunity offered by the event to market the candidate. But in this case, Oshiomhole talked about Governor Okorocha and carefully skipped talking about the candidate because he knows where the problem lies with the candidate.

“All the media reports on what Oshiomhole said at the rally were all about Okorocha. He consciously avoided telling Imo people why they should opt for Uzodinma at the poll in 2019 or why he chose him as the guber candidate of the party in the state.”

On one of the troubling issues raised by Oshiomhole which bordered on payment of workers salaries in the state, Okorocha said that “information has long been in the public domain that Governor Okorocha paid the December 2018 salary in November 2018 and has also given each of the workers N10,000 as Christmas bonus.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/oshiomhole-came-to-imo-state-to-insult.html?m=1

OKOROCHA IS WORKING FOR PDP
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by DrMuzungu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
STFU, Roachas! Stop yabbing!
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by EmmyCC: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

And APC did what in Lagos state?

Lol...

I haven't seen any APC candidate campaign with achievements.

Either they start with propaganda or they start insulting other candidates.

Take Buhari for example...

Please bear in Mind

Stupidity is when someone asks you to vote for BUHARI just because you hate ATIKU...

Is hate or like going to put food on my table?

We need to start reasoning logically in this country.

If the country is like this in Buhari's first tenure, do you expect him to stress himself in his second tenure?

My country people sef!!!
In as much as I don't like APC at the federal level I think I will agree with the Editor. Mind you in Lagos APC was given the chance to conduct a free and fair Primaries but it wasn't so in Abia PDP 2015 besides APC in Lagos has done 100× better than the best PDP Governor in Abia

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by akaahs(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:
Editor's Note:

Many people, considering the recent development in APC, have stated that APC is self distructing. I think this assumption is foolish and unpatriotic. Its true that APC have failed Nigerians but to be candid, they have their own advantages. 

For the mere fact that their party chairman, Oshiomhole have done this singular act in Imo State (not letting Rochas turn Imo State to his political dynasty), he should infact be commended. He did what PDP cannot summon courage to do in Abia State, thereby turning Abia State governorship seat and all other political positions as their family business.

No wonder till today, Abia State has become the worst state in the entire nation. Mismanagement and total abuse of office is what has been inherent in Abia State right from the time of Orji Uzo Kalu. I wish someone will liberate the people of Abia State, because right now, they are doomed.

Bunch of Hippocrates. The same thing Tiefunu is doing in Lagos and he the party chairman did in edo
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by arabbunkum: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
The same Oshimole gave his own son the apc HOR ticket in Edo. Apc people are rogues
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by exlink10(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
akaahs:

Bunch of Hippocrates. The same thing Tiefunu is doing in Lagos and he the party chairman did in edo

can u compare abia with lagos?
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:
Editor's Note:

Abia state is not the worst in Nigeria but surely among top 15 by any measure
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by haladadon: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:
Editor's Note:

it was not Oshiomhole that stopped Rochas from turning imo state to a family business, it was the igbo people that did it, Oshiomhole had no say in the affairs of imo in fact we in nairaland already knew Rochas' plan in imo state wont work from the first day it was conceived in his mind
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by exlink10(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
haladadon:

it was not Oshiomhole that stopped Rochas from turning imo state to a family business, it was the igbo people that did it, Oshiomhole had no say in the affairs of imo in fact we in nairaland already knew Rochas' plan in imo state wont work from the first day it was conceived in his mind

see as u dey make mouth now because Oshiomhole don stop Rochas.

If he didnt eh, Imo people wont do anything and he will put his son inlaw there. nothing will happen.

u dey make mouth there. thank your stars oo.
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by haladadon: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:

see as u dey make mouth now because Oshiomhole don stop Rochas.

If he didnt eh, Imo people wont do anything and he will put his son inlaw there. nothing will happen.

u dey make mouth there. thank your stars oo.

where you there when they were voting in the primaries, and voted him out?
before then Adams Oshiomhole wasn't even beefing Rochas sef.
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Champele(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
You deserve the insult. Fool that wasted 8yrs of Imo people tax money and fed allocations. Thief
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by biztip: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2018
DTS d trademark of APC, insulting and blaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Will Pay ‘failed Investors’ N736bn To Repossess Discos / Gunmen Kidnap Matthew Abo, Benue Information Commissioner / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.