Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree (39929 Views)

Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
wetin you dey see?

I was at awka today, then went to isuofia to see one of my friend, then moved to ekwulobia to buy drinks, from there I and my friend went to see one of his friend at abateyete! then I'm home now eating, with 37percent left on my battery
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Martin0:

I was at awka today, then went to isuofia to see one of my friend, then moved to ekwulobia to buy drinks, from there I and my friend went to see one of his friend at abateyete! then I'm home now eating, with 37percent left on my battery
O boy!! you dey waka oo!
how you dey take go all these places? una get car?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Martin0:

fresh black good looking ladiesgrin
how many you catch? grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Martin0:

they are all fine, but i don't know if they will come, my sister left Lagos today and she's in Benin with my parents, as for me I'm here enjoying everything about villagegrin including umu asagrin
Umu asa?! chai! see henjoyment! i dey miss plenty oo! No wahala! i dey come soon.

I dey try since book seat with my Airline but dey ting no gree show seat Number. i go try Again tomorrow.

come, na which size shoe you dey wear sef?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please, must our female celebrities always strike a sexy pose? Am just fed up...
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Ayobami7(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2018
She is Cute
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by LockDown69(m): 2:28am On Dec 25, 2018
F! shocked
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by stanliwise(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Kenmatt:

I no dey argue with Indomie generation.
using alphabet floating on white spaces. I laugh in Spanish English. Nairaland is faceless so any domestic cat can pretend to be a lion.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2018
gypsey:
Umu asa?! chai! see henjoyment! i dey miss plenty oo! No wahala! i dey come soon.

I dey try since book seat with my Airline but dey ting no gree show seat Number. i go try Again tomorrow.

come, na which size shoe you dey wear sef?

just bring all the size, 40,41,or 39!

omo i just return from ekwulobia now, my phone has been with my friend's sister...

how far are you around now.....
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2018
gypsey:
how many you catch? grin

see question oogrin
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Fmghewzy(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2023
OboOlora:
Ye mogbe, ewo furo shocked

Good lord 🤣🤣.

I have been laughing at almost all your comments this early morning.

It's so funny I even read some your post in 2018.
At this point I am beginning to doubt you are a female 🤣.

You are just so funny, the Yoruba makes it better
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by OboOlora(f): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Good lord 🤣🤣.

I have been laughing at almost all your comments this early morning.

It's so funny I even read some your post in 2018.
At this point I am beginning to doubt you are a female 🤣.

You are just so funny, the Yoruba makes it better

😳
I’ve been posting since 2018
Seun needs to pay me for making his forum lively then😁
But that boy akagum pass Peter zobo😡

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Pole Dance With Dbanj At His 39th Birthday Party / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.