Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents (34233 Views)

Why Do Majority Of Us End Up Not Practicing What We Studied In The University? / What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? / How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by JustCryptos: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oh you lost me when you started try to be funny and casual.

Next time, go straight to the point, stating your facts. "Time is money."

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by MrCounselor: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some senses while reading down but the English and construction is a sure way to catch migraine headache.

Good thing you're able to pass your message across.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Manasp: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You must be a clown grin

Let other person talk jo

Why wuna the quarreled
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Manasp: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wizpa:
You masturbate alot using Vaseline, Okro, Palm oil, uncooked snail anytime you see big bombom grin
I used to be like this, but I have stopped by God's grace amen

Hmmmmmm, nawa oooooo
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Splasshhh:
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Dingbang

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Manasp: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mat you received what you want

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Willie2015: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Some are not correct! Even if that person does all these it doesn't guarantee the person won't be poor. Have you not seen a first class working as primary school teacher? grin
Village people are real! God factor needs to be considered.

I am a web designer, check my signature

Thats why the God factor is the most important.

Others then follow.....
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by kingchris30(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Everybody with their opinion, if you are rich , you are rich.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Salex007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
I possess all this content of yours bozz until I started playing online betting. Now to stop this thing now na gbege. so help me GOD
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Wallade(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
I don't quite agree with some of your assumptions. I have seen people happen on success.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by KingSango(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Paying the Pastor 10% when your family struggling to save 5% of what you earn.

The woman is sacred www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Blue3k(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's not hard to get financial literacy. Theres lots of free information on internet. The x factor is how you live. I'll post my favorite video on subject and websites to read.

Financialsamurai.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP1ZNRKS8VU
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice thread..
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Kenoxman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
emoboy4u:
Wealth is ordained and not obtained

hustle with the above the above at the back of your mind.
We all are already ordained. A chosen ppl of God. Hustle with this belief at the back of ur mind.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by jeremiahbdrc(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
bam reasoning
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by ExplicitSuccess: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by methylade(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
emoboy4u:
Wealth is ordained and not obtained

hustle with the above the above at the back of your mind.

Wealth can be obtained if you understand the concept of making money work for you and not working for money

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Olas00(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice one
Plan for the future

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
henrixx:
Some of your points can be proved wrong

There is No particular format to sucess

But man must have one or follow one. Not having any format is dangerous to one's future. SAVING and INVESTING habit is the most essential
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Timagex(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
OK- wat shocked

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by henrixx(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
maasoap:

But man must have one or follow one. Not having any format is dangerous to one's future. SAVING and INVESTING habit is the most essential
very good. You have your format that's fine but there is no general format. What works for you won't work for someone else. So it's not realistic to just create a list and say if you don't follow it you won't be successful or if you follow it you will be successful. Hell no
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Abcruz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Joromi12:
Life has no manual.

I beg to differ. The holy scriptures is the surest and most trusted manual of life.

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abcruz:

I beg to differ. The holy scriptures is the surest and most trusted manual of life.

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

what a joker lol. The bible is a book of fallacy
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by Abcruz(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Joromi12:
what a joker lol. The bible is a book of fallacy

If only you will open your heart to eat and digest the deep philosophical insight, wisdom and understanding from this sure word of prophecy, your life would have taken a dramatic transformation.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by idom101: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
it's very true op. thank you
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by LegalOpinion: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
So you spent this amount of time writing rubbish? SMH
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by larryking540: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Some are not correct! Even if that person does all these it doesn't guarantee the person won't be poor. Have you not seen a first class working as primary school teacher? grin
Village people are real! God factor needs to be considered.

I am a web designer, check my signature

U talk like my grandfather dat said not everybody is designed to be rich, ,,,,bro u might not have all the millions or billions in the world but at least fight to uplift and elevate ur circumstances
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
I like the reverse psychologic and humor behind this. Good points/reminders to note.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents by godwinstringed1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
jaxxy:
I like the reverse psychologic and humor behind this. Good points/reminders to note.

Thanks brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.