Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians (10319 Views)

President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections / APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by 12Ebisco: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a goodwill message to Christians celebrating Christmas.

Buhari, in a statement he personally signed on Monday, felicitated with all Nigerians on the occasion.

He said, ”I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas, which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ.

”Like I have done in the last three Christmas messages to my fellow compatriots as a serving President, I believe this season is another opportunity to reflect on the imagery of the humble, symbolic and divine birth of a young child thousands of years ago in Bethlehem, Judea, and the message of hope, compassion, salvation, reconciliation, forgiveness and peace that Jesus Christ embodies and conveys.

”In 2018, Nigerians have had mixed blessings, typical of human beings.

”On the pleasant side, our economy has made significant progress since coming out from recession and our faithful implementation of the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan.

”Agricultural revolution has seen a vastly improved local production to the detriment of importation, while we have achieved surplus in our trade balance. Similarly, infrastructural deficit has been greatly reduced with significant improvements in roads, railways, aviation and power.

”In addition, we have not relented in the fight against corruption while the business environment has been improved through institutional reforms.

”On the downside, we have seen so many unnecessary deaths caused by violent clashes between neighbours, who ordinarily should complement and support one another.

”We cannot bring back the lives lost to floods, unfortunate fire disasters, road accidents, farmers/herders clashes and insurgency.

”But we can put back smiles on the faces of the grieving, the displaced and the troubled, if we show a little love and recommit ourselves to building relationships with those outside our ethnic, religious and socio-political divides.

”As we celebrate Christmas, exchange gifts, pray and visit loved ones, let us remember many others who cannot be with their families this time.

”Our brave Armed Forces, and other security men and women who make incredible sacrifices to keep us safe, the aged, the sick, physically challenged persons, all deserve our goodwill in this season of love and sharing.

”Together we can show generosity to our neighbours and demonstrate the diversity that makes Nigeria unique – a land with a beautiful climate and vegetation, beaming with an energetic and creative youth population.

”We must not also forget that what lies ahead of us as a nation is better than whatever we must have experienced in the past.

”With general elections around the corner and heightened political activities across the country, I have charged our security and law enforcement agencies to secure the sanctity of the ballot box and ensure that the outcome of the polls reflects the will of the Nigerian people.

”My avowed commitment to free, fair, credible and violence-free polls is not a ruse or yet another vain political promise. My word is my bond.

”It is a sworn declaration on the advancement of Nigeria, the future and safety of our young and unborn generations.

”Let us tell the world that, indeed, ‘‘something good’’ can come out from Nigeria. And it will happen, as we all team up to make it happen.

”Merry Christmas!”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/24/christmas-full-text-buharis-message-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin.buhari assiduously held his ground to bring new life,hope and a new sense of direction to Nigerians..let keep supporting him

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by StillX10(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Keep your Christmas message to yourself

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by swhite2ch: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lifeless

10 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by CuddleBear(f): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by GoldCircle: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nonsense! Just to fulfill all righteousness. All foam, no beer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by morikee: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
4+4 abi grin next level

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by mcmurphy132(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
God bless you sir

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by zang: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thank you Mr President
To the next level 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Frezhkid10(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
When Christmas Neva reach!!!!....abi is Aso rock time faster than Nigerian time

8 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by slawomir: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Isoright
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by dafuturis(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nigeria best president so far

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by kings09(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ok. And so
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Kenekingisback: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Useless message

5 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Omeokachie: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
"On the downside, we have seen so many unnecessary deaths caused by violent clashes between neighbours, who ordinarily should complement and support one another."

He still had to lie even on a Christmas message!

So they are no longer "Ghaddafi trained fighters from Libya"?

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by osuofia2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bubu swear say na you write this message

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Merry Xmas to all our Nairaland customers.
Thank you Madam Te*** for this weekend parry.
God bless the union of your daughter ma'm.
Merry Xmas to all good Nigerians.....from all of us @.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by EngrHumble(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls can someone tell what's the TIME!
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Pope22(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ooohh Sir!
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by jowhyte(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Another vain glory promises like you have made and never kept before ?
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Fuckdamod: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Keep ur stupid wishes to yourself mr. Jubril the impostor angry

Compare his message and atiku message, you will see the difference. While one was plain and sincere, the other was using his message to campaign desperately for presidency like the tyrant that he is.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Isobug: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
As if he's saying it with all his heart..... Bitterness kill you there

Jubril

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Mentcee(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fool
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
12Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a goodwill message to Christians celebrating Christmas.

Buhari, in a statement he personally signed on Monday, felicitated with all Nigerians on the occasion.

He said, ”I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas, which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ.

”Like I have done in the last three Christmas messages to my fellow compatriots as a serving President, I believe this season is another opportunity to reflect on the imagery of the humble, symbolic and divine birth of a young child thousands of years ago in Bethlehem, Judea, and the message of hope, compassion, salvation, reconciliation, forgiveness and peace that Jesus Christ embodies and conveys.

”In 2018, Nigerians have had mixed blessings, typical of human beings.

”On the pleasant side, our economy has made significant progress since coming out from recession and our faithful implementation of the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan.

”Agricultural revolution has seen a vastly improved local production to the detriment of importation, while we have achieved surplus in our trade balance. Similarly, infrastructural deficit has been greatly reduced with significant improvements in roads, railways, aviation and power.

”In addition, we have not relented in the fight against corruption while the business environment has been improved through institutional reforms.

”On the downside, we have seen so many unnecessary deaths caused by violent clashes between neighbours, who ordinarily should complement and support one another.

”We cannot bring back the lives lost to floods, unfortunate fire disasters, road accidents, farmers/herders clashes and insurgency.

”But we can put back smiles on the faces of the grieving, the displaced and the troubled, if we show a little love and recommit ourselves to building relationships with those outside our ethnic, religious and socio-political divides.

”As we celebrate Christmas, exchange gifts, pray and visit loved ones, let us remember many others who cannot be with their families this time.

”Our brave Armed Forces, and other security men and women who make incredible sacrifices to keep us safe, the aged, the sick, physically challenged persons, all deserve our goodwill in this season of love and sharing.

”Together we can show generosity to our neighbours and demonstrate the diversity that makes Nigeria unique – a land with a beautiful climate and vegetation, beaming with an energetic and creative youth population.

”We must not also forget that what lies ahead of us as a nation is better than whatever we must have experienced in the past.

”With general elections around the corner and heightened political activities across the country, I have charged our security and law enforcement agencies to secure the sanctity of the ballot box and ensure that the outcome of the polls reflects the will of the Nigerian people.

”My avowed commitment to free, fair, credible and violence-free polls is not a ruse or yet another vain political promise. My word is my bond.

”It is a sworn declaration on the advancement of Nigeria, the future and safety of our young and unborn generations.

”Let us tell the world that, indeed, ‘‘something good’’ can come out from Nigeria. And it will happen, as we all team up to make it happen.

”Merry Christmas!”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/24/christmas-full-text-buharis-message-nigerians/
Merry Christmas Oga Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by millionaireman: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
President Buhari

When shall it dawn on you that the present type of unitary governance system in Nigeria has failed every Nigerian;
Nigeria needs to restructure its political process or be split into more manageable countries?

Happy Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
grin.buhari assiduously held his ground to bring new life,hope and a new sense of direction to Nigerians..let keep supporting him
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
StillX10:
Keep your Christmas message to yourself
swhite2ch:
Lifeless
CuddleBear:
mtchew
GoldCircle:
Nonsense! Just to fulfill all righteousness. All foam, no beer.
Isobug:
As if he's saying it with all his heart..... Bitterness kill you there
Jubril
Fuckdamod:
Keep ur stupid wishes to yourself mr. Jubril the impostor angry
Sorry for your pains kids of hate .
Get well soon y'all cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by mpianya39(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
So na text massage bubu de text this time around huh shocked shocked

I told you I will Imprison jubril al-sudane inside asorock and will not come out to campaign

-Mazi nnamdi kanu 22/12/2018
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
dafuturis:
Nigeria best president so far
Yesss oooo.
And for another 4 years to come.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Oweku: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
tongue

check my signature
Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
SAI BABA

Merry Xmas Your Excellency.
Much Love and Hugs Daddy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians by Podolskie777: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Any small speech Agriculture mtcheeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? / ACN Not A Yoruba Party, Says Ngige / Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Council Of MSME (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.