Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State (17319 Views)

Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by thesolutions(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Where is the frowning face? If the frowning face can stop the killing just as his body odour language did to corruption, he would be the greatest commander of our time.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by vincixpresso: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
He never spoke of the wicked acts by the military
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by sadiktofa(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Imagine the statement "the president is considering..." Like it is today that these violence have started. The security situation in most part this country is pathetic

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by arabbunkum: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ineffectual old hag. Is there anything else you can do?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by precious1967(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Always medicine after death, patron of terrorists

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Adexvivacity(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari double, where is our N1b

With ALL these violence everywhere a sensible leader would have resigned!

To think that some people are even encouraging him base on an event yet to happen in the future (2023) is nauseating! undecided

Sebi na person wey dey alive go take over!

In a nation not stable like Nigeria

I just dey laugh!

[s]Did any other person notice that the dullard looks extremely young in this pishure[/s]

And thats your number 1 headache. Ask him to tell you the secret so that you could tell your old village people.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Kyleejjanvier(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please I need help with cash I don't even have money to buy even Pepsi for my self this Christmas .Any amount I will appreciate .I know they say if no money hide your face but I have to show my self to receive help.Thank you
GTBank
Charity Amos
0108821634(savings)
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by bejeria101(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oponu! Of What value is your frown?
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by mybestlove(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Since the inception of APC Nigeria has become a slaughter ground.

Buhari was a clear error and Nigeria still bought into it.

2019 is a chance to make correction but if Nigerians fail to vote him out, MARK MY WORD, Nigeria will be worse than Iraq and Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by AllenSpencer: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
deboysben:
Mr President we support the killing of the innocent protesters.

Cos in 2023 buhari we hand over the presidency to our region.

You have headache!
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by AllenSpencer: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
precious1967:
Always medicine after death, patron of terrorists

Shattap your dirty stinking mouth
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Chukazu: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Keep "slamming" until you slam your head to the wall.

Lifeless!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by mjameel(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Its quite sad this is coming from a President. Actions would have been taken long time ago to avert and stem the crises rocking Zamfara not just frowning at the Violence.

PMB should Just honorably Resign.

Sai Atiku 2019
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by tit(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
frown?
has he dismissed the officers and men involved and brought them to a High Court for trial for mass murder?
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by adecz: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
sad sad sad sad sad

I never in my life believed it was
possible for a leader to be more clueless
than Ebele Jonathan...

Baba God, pls deliver us!!!!

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by BigBizzy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
frowning for what? just negodu

yet not one single person will be prosecuted nor jailed...abegi...same ol same ol

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Mankosi: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shehu garba just dey type msgs on his own dey send...our president no send anybody.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by FearGodinall: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
First he was shocked,at least now he can frown,lets see what will happen when he cries.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by FearGodinall: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
First he was shocked,at least now he can frown,lets see what will happen when he cries.Despite he has lost the book.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by mrkings84(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
OUR PREDISO IS TRYING, ATLEAST HE HAS FROWN OVER THE KILLINGS.........OR IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE HE COULD VE DONE?
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by UncleJudax(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Randy100:
His frown has not helped any person. He should go to Daura to frown with his cattle.
Damn...you guys are mean grin
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by UncleJudax(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yankee101:
Na frowning go stop am?
Lol.

The people no gree do 4+4 grin
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by lastmessenger: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari is the greatest con artist in the history of this country.
Next year I will be relocating to the west. I want to learn skull mining.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by lastmessenger: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Shattap your dirty stinking mouth

is buhari your father?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by rexwalters: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
oyebanji44:
had the safety of the nation been solved??since the departure of the British..certainly none..Buhari is trying ..no doubt about..he no fit kill himself.abi
Don't mind them after the Military gave them democrazy see how it has turned out Brothers killing brothers,animals in human skin,the military would have ignored all cries of human rights and ended the insecurity in sections of Northern Nigeria a long time ago.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by yinkeys(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
ignant:
This is coming from a career coupist who toppled a democratically elected government in 1983 to stall the Senate investigation into his alleged account with a UK bank running into billions of naira.

A man whose criminal incompetence has shown he is unable or unwilling to stem the violence.

He condoles, he never preempts.

Geriatric uneducated filth.
History is not taught in Nigeria that's why. We award some criminals with top positions. It's annoying that most of the people supporting this guy don't know his history. It's their children that will suffer it in the end. They should keep celebrating incompetence. You would have thought that rich men like the former defense chief that was killed was immune to security setbacks in Nigeria, but see what happened. No one is safe in the country. Yesterday's survivors could be tomorrow's victims.
Bad management of small groups led to Boko haram, now they are killing Shiites they don't know they are gradually molding fresh set of terrorists with the way they've handled the Shiites
Government that keeps making speeches and nothing is done to stop it from happening again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by matiandu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
The dullard is talking sheet as usual
Story for his gods.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one our able president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by rexwalters: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
Buhari is the greatest con artist in the history of this country.
Next year I will be relocating to the west. I want to learn skull mining.
Failure keep waiting for the President who resides in Abuja to come and rescue an ignorant peasant like yourself from amongst the other 180 million black sambos?please keep waiting we will see who will come first President Buhari or Prophet Elijah.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by yinkeys(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
matiandu:
The dullard is talking sheet as usual
Story for his gods.
Lol
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by millionaireman: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
President Buhari, stop the killings by allowing regional system of governance. So that regions can adopt their Sharia criminal justice system, not hindered by the Nigerian constitution.

You know that is the only way to stop the conflicts all over Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by autonomous22: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Avedonn:
Lol.. this man is something else.

We foolishly brought calamity upon ourselves by electing this man.
The scariest part of it is we'd be stock with him for the next four years.

God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State CP Commissions Police Station Donated By Victoria Creek Gardens / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others / Vincent Okokoje, APC Ward Chairman Slump, Dies In Delta After Attending Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.