Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State (17321 Views)

Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by millionaireman: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari double, where is our N1b

With ALL these violence everywhere a sensible leader would have resigned!

To think that some people are even encouraging him base on an event yet to happen in the future (2023) is nauseating! undecided

Sebi na person wey dey alive go take over!

In a nation not stable like Nigeria

I just dey laugh!

Did any other person notice that the dullard looks extremely young in this pishure

The most shophistiwretched tribe which knows politics better than others may vote Buhari, even if Buhari refused to debate his opponents.

Sophisticated tribe indeed.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Ayobami7(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oshi
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by sobastical: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
....While he laughs within himself.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by doskie(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2018
where is the picture of him frowning
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by denjjy(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2018
I hope they will grant my relocation from that state, I can no longer endure doing my NYSC in that state again considering the security challenges in the state. I've already met with many of my colleague, we're leaving that state by january, it has also been predicted that 2019 election will be violent in Zamfara state
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by LockDown69(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2018
When will the Government stop hiding the facts, you cannot shy away from the reality of what really breeds this so-called arm banditry etc. forever. Globally, we all know where the significant percentage of terrorism emanates from.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by bigcasava1(m): 2:51am On Dec 25, 2018
nnachukz:
Talk talk President. Zombies will be jumping up now in excitement, saying that is my president speaking. As if it is his first time of making noise without taking any action while people keep being killed.
Just today, not long ago, in this forum we saw the same Zamfara people reportedly being killed by soldiers both children and aged ones just for protesting and pulling down Buhari's campaign banners.
I said it here that supporting Buhari with all these killings is supporting evil and sooner than later it will get to you.
Isn't Zamfara APC? Were they not shouting Sai Baba few days ago?
Today some of those that shouted same have been killed by the system controlled by the same Sai baba.
Sai Baba, conveniently did not say anything about those protesters killed by Soldiers. Apparently because he doesn't know as has become his excuse after the deed has been done.
One by one it will get to everyone. Devil has no friend.
Nnamdi Kalu Said Nd Its Happening.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by begge: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Jubril na today no b your handiwork who nor know you
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by lastmessenger: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2018
rexwalters:
Failure keep waiting for the President who resides in Abuja to come and rescue an ignorant peasant like yourself from amongst the other 180 million black sambos?please keep waiting we will see who will come first President Buhari or Prophet Elijah.
Do you know any skull miner that I can learn from?
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Danchibez: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2018
nnachukz:
Talk talk President. Zombies will be jumping up now in excitement, saying that is my president speaking. As if it is his first time of making noise without taking any action while people keep being killed.
Just today, not long ago, in this forum we saw the same Zamfara people reportedly being killed by soldiers both children and aged ones just for protesting and pulling down Buhari's campaign banners.
I said it here that supporting Buhari with all these killings is supporting evil and sooner than later it will get to you.
Isn't Zamfara APC? Were they not shouting Sai Baba few days ago?
Today some of those that shouted same have been killed by the system controlled by the same Sai baba.
Sai Baba, conveniently did not say anything about those protesters killed by Soldiers. Apparently because he doesn't know as has become his excuse after the deed has been done.
One by one it will get to everyone. Devil has no friend.

Even at that, it will not stop them voting Buhari/Jubri into power come next yr because of their gullibility. I heard that as Atiku exposed d secret of d impostor/Jubril, by saying that he will not contest with a foreigner, that he (Atiku) will lose d election (no vote for him for exposing their plan)
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by IMASTEX: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2018
StillX10:
He is always in one place "frowning " at people being killed
As concocted by his political aids. While the president himself is smiling with those having hand in it. Otherwise, I see no reason why people who committed crimes are not brought to account.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by precious1967(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Shattap your dirty stinking mouth

from comment firstly you have no manner, secondly you must be an heir of terrorists from Iran. thirdly you are one d lazy youth mentioned by PMB. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2018
deboysben:
Mr President we support the killing of the innocent protesters.

Cos in 2023 buhari we hand over the presidency to our region.
Lolzzzzzzz I no fit laugh oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State by nko48: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2018
HAPPY XMAS TO EVERYBODY..HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BET AND WIN AND CELEBRATE YOUR XMAS WELL..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..TODAY GAME IS READY , INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS GAME..100 PERCENT SURE..TEXT AND VERIFY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"IGP Orders Restriction Of Vehicular Movement On Saturday" - Radio Nigeria / Makinde To Build ₦1.2 Billion New Governor’s Lodge in Abuja / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.