Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) (25397 Views)

Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Meanwhile, there's an imam over here that is preaching hate every goddamn morning. Now he's saying Muslim that rear chickens shouldn't sell to Christians during Christmas and New Year and I just laugh. grin Man's really toxic.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by babzo(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just To Remind Us, It Is Almost 4 Years Of President Buhari's Tenure, And We Are Yet To Be Islamized...

Conspiracy theorists are usually mad people....though i am one myself, some conspiracies are just pure madness e.g. this idea of a government trying to islamize Nigeria. They have been saying it for decades....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Kingsley10000: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
4*4 tins

Next level joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by BenzEne1(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Choi, IPOBians in pain right now. Jubrin al Bin Laden singing Christmas song and wishing Christians well. Not possible. Jubrin had been replaced with a Christian from Madagascar grin

Guy you just pass me out. Wetin be the Christian from Madagascar name ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ehinmowo: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just To Remind Us, It Is Almost 4 Years Of President Buhari's Tenure, And We Are Yet To Be Islamized...

You don't know anything. For Turkey, it was like a joke, until it became too late. I don't know how vast you are about history, but you need to read the whole story of Usman Dan Fodio and the Hausa community the he later declared jihad on. Or how his predecessors decleared jihad. Takeit back to ancient times.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Kingsley10000: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2018
BUHARI will win in a landslide

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Na wa ooo, who cursed this nation? Who cursed the people that elected these horrible leaders?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by BenzEne1(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2018
babzo:

Conspiracy theorists are usually mad people....though i am one myself, some conspiracies are just pure madness e.g. this idea of a government trying to islamize Nigeria. They have been saying it for decades....

As if the Atiku the are rooting for is not a Fulani Muslim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Dreyl(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2018
That is why they say Nigerians had low IQs. Pushing their iusual scam on us, we saw more than this pre 2015, we were the sweetest things since sliced bread until they cane into power and we were killed,improvisehed and slaughtered. Now these scammers are singing Christmas carols to us,they should sing to themselves,cos we are sick of their faces.
After killing children yesterday, they are singing Christmas carols.more like carols of death

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Devil also has melodious voice.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Toblesh(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm telling you. The primary, and perhaps, only prerequisite to be a dedicated pdp supporter is being extremely dumb, dumber than the next pdp supporter. grin

Let me islamize this thread already. grin
That's the only trophy Madrid are gonna win this season.
Dön't argue with me,argue with Barca,Elbar,Sevilla or CSKA

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ijabiken1(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Election is around the corner,he is a scammer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by anyimontana(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Mind44 is a very big fool who can't survive outside nairaland

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2018
israelmao:
Devil also has melodious voice.
and appears as the angel of light

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by CChillz: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku has made Jubrin and horn see band jump osibanjo learn how to wanna be active on social media. oshomo ole and im frog voice.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Mccullum: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Islamize my foot.

The only other person in this world that is dumber than u is d chief imam of ur village.

Sorry as I know you're seriously in pain.
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Ricardokaka7: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2018
The good, the bad and the ugly

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by overall90: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
this deceiver again.
after the last RCCG holy ghost conference that Buhari attended in 2014,how many christian gathering did he attend in the last three and half years.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by drey076(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Same 2 u Baba. am coming to villa tomorrow to chop aso rock xmas chicken.

Next level
4+4 gang
They will too flog u
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Toblesh(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm telling you. The primary, and perhaps, only prerequisite to be a dedicated pdp supporter is being extremely dumb, dumber than the next pdp supporter. grin

Let me islamize this thread already. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2018
4+4 all the way!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by danot1030: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

My brother they promoted the propaganda to high heaven, they tagged APC as Islamic party with an agenda to islamize Nigeria because it featured a Muslim, the disappointing part was that they penetrated the church to use pastors and church leaders as vehicles, forming all forms of fake proofs. But what do we have from the hypocrites today, they are now singing atikulooting as though Atiku has suddenly converted to a Christian and a senior pastor, i can't forget the famous political pastor who asked then if the northern must always rule us is the one that is today leading Atiku to Obasanjo and turned his annual December convention to a platform to preach against Buhari, he promised to let hell lose we are still waiting for him to do that.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Seetto: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2018
nelronaldo:
Lool. Oshiomhole just be like agama lizard
wetin oshiomole do you..... grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by ejimatic: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
The President of the whole Nigeria irrespective of our religious and ethnic diversity..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut21s0GDpWU

lalasticlala Mynd44
. Is this the Baba they said he would islamitise Nigeria in 2015? I am not a politician but I know for sure that if Obasanjo the ex military ruler spent 8 years this Baba would spend 8years.The North would never abandon him.never ever

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by goshen26: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Political bruhaha
Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by danot1030: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Meanwhile, there's an imam over here that is preaching hate every goddamn morning. Now he's saying Muslim that rear chickens shouldn't sell to Christians during Christmas and New Year and I just laugh. grin Man's really toxic.

I don't know which is worst between an Islamic fanatic and ipob, both are problems to be rid of.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by KingThreatzz: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Abi oo. The fulani herdsmen they say are his tools for Jihad. Nonsense. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Choi, IPOBians in pain right now. Jubrin al Bin Laden singing Christmas song and wishing Christians well. Not possible. Jubrin had been replaced with a Christian from Madagascar grin
Lord have mercy! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Wow shocked shocked shocked "Just to let you know President Muhammadu Buhari does not extend such privileges to his fellow Muslim brethren. I am Adamu Sambo reporting for NTA news."

Woooowww shocked shocked shocked OMG!!! I'm soooo blown away grin angry angry. Let's clap for bubu. Yeye dey smell. A so-called news station and amateur PR arm of APC playing the religious card.

I don't know why this caricature and news relic called NTA has not been dismantled and sold off years ago for N100,000 only to anybody. Even if it's a teenager. It's that useless and irritating. angry angry

Useless station that has remained undeveloped and underformed for over 30 years now. Analogue station, backyard quality facilities, shamefully patronizing news report all the time that nobody even watches or remembers still exists!!!

So Mr unbaked jouralist, Adamu Sambo that collects his salary, undeserved perks and bribes from bubu (cos no sane or even insane company can advertise on super obsolete and outdated Nta, so they can't generate income on their own), didn't bubu break presidential record last time by addressing "his fellow Muslim brethren" in hausa/Arabic during one eidel celebration? angry angry angry?

His minions above are already hailing the lifeless, deceptive, uninspiring show in the video. Kini big deal!! Shioooor angry angry.

I'm not moved. I'm not impressed. Bubu never impresses me. Who's impressed? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by chidemavian: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Wait!!! I'm I the only one who sees this? Was bubu actually singing along. His mouth moved differently from the rhythm of the song, and his voice was never heard

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Orisirisi.... angry

Someone should call UN to come and see. This country has muslims in it but our goverment wants to force Christiianity on us. They want us to start shouting Halleluyah.

They have enslaved Ibo christians to jump and shout, now they want us to start talking in tongues.

Somebody call Saudi Arabia quick...to come to our rescue and warn Buhari to stop. grin

Very concise ipobic reasoning. Bravo comrade! grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret / Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says / Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.