Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (29498 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / 2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Mankosi: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2018
You are right.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Omnipresent(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Their problem. I don't give a F*ck.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Cloud007: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I will fault that your claim that only the poor takes the brunt...

For starters... Badeh wasn't a poor man

badeh is far from random security issue. That was a predetermined murder.

Now if you still pressed on using badeh or alkali. How many thousands of poor people have been killed as against the elites.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Decryptor(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Good! Let the killings continue then!!
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by franchasng: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2018
hucienda:
They don't have a southern, christian president to blame. Fela termed it 'Shuffering and Shmiling'.

Bitter truth is religion-tribalism is the bane of the country. Not corruption. Same thing one sees from the recent remarks of the Vice President who is supposedly a pastor. When all cards fail, fall to the last card - the tribal card.

Nigeria will hardly develop as a country till this ill is eradicated.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Funkybabee(f): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Their sins is too much
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Deepthoughts: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
That is why I don't pity the northern muslims now that boko haram has concentrated on killing them.
They play politics with everything.
When boko haram was bombing churches and targeting only policemen,their leaders kept making a political capital out of it while being cheered by their masses just because Jonathan and his army chief were Christians.
Thank you very much,were you ever in maiduguri?
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Oweku: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2018
The elders have a hand in it...They are just keep quiet..

They think God is asleep..A day of re-corning is coming.

Get paid for browsing the Internet, its free..Just click on my signature below..
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Morohunmubo(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Let us make governance less attractive, then people we stop killing because of politics.
All the same we need God intervention in Nigeria.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by mrkings84(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2018
OGA SANI MIND THE WAY U TALKIN B4 MALLAM BUHARI AND HIS FOOT SOLDIERS WILL COME FOR UR HEAD........
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by AdonaiAluminium: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2018
They are all hypocrites and evil minded

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Bede2u(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2018
hucienda:
They don't have a southern, christian president to blame. Fela termed it 'Shuffering and Shmiling'.

Bitter truth is religion-tribalism is the bane of the country. Not corruption. Same thing one sees from the recent remarks of the Vice President who is supposedly a pastor. When all cards fail, fall to the last card - the tribal card.

it cant be eradicated. Even tho jews are white in color and very successful, anti semetism is still very rife in europe. Talkless of backward african tribes with different religions. Best is division or true federation

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by bixton(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Ever since Shehu Sani left the APC he has been more confused. Since the creation of Nigeria and killings in the North to Middle belt occurring there has being no traditional ruler, elder states man that have outright spoken against it. The only time you hear them speak is when there is a retaliation of killings and the others tend to make political statements just to be relevant.
Trying to say anyone who speaks ill of it will enter the bad books of PMB is nothing but dumb. It happened during OBJ and GEJ.
All politicians, traditional rulers, former military personnel and in security outfits in the affected regions, know who is responsible for it and they all benefit from it at one time or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by talk2rotman(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

how many people like badeh are being killed and at which ratio compared to the poor?
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
brodalokie:
It is because Buhari is a Logo for the North as much as I am for the West. I can even hear the murmuring sound of the Dead talking to me now but I wonder if I don't deserve to eat or do something meaningful with my life because I am working undercover and I am not a celebrity like himself or the usual Kings who are supposed to be representing me grin

The murmy just spoke to me me in native Bini saying he is so dead... If I am dead, then why am I not at peace? Since we are in the era of speaking vanacular and we have recalcitrant ceremonial heads. I want to use this medium to inform my subordinate mates that break time is over. They should get back to work.

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Verapax2001: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS. PLEASE READ https://www.myjesusandi.com/wp-admin/edit.php#
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by maxwell530(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2018
bixton:
Ever since Shehu Sani left the APC he has been more confused. Since the creation of Nigeria and killings in the North to Middle belt occurring there has being no traditional ruler, elder states man that have outright spoken against it. The only time you hear them speak is when there is a retaliation of killings and the others tend to make political statements just to be relevant.
Trying to say anyone who speaks ill of it will enter the bad books of PMB is nothing but dumb. It happened during OBJ and GEJ.
All politicians, traditional rulers, former military personnel and in security outfits in the affected regions, know who is responsible for it and they all benefit from it at one time or the other.
the likes of Emir of Kano were outspoken and boldly talk against the killings during Jonathan administration but ever since a northerner is now the C in C, he has gone silent and mute.what do you call that? I'm wondering if he still lives in Nigeria sef.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by jude79(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2018
hucienda:

gbam, chei, sense too much for ur brainoo.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Ayobami7(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2018
好的
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Lipscomb(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Why this man lied like this ? the killing is massively before buhari became President. How many times the so called elite's come out during Jonathan administration and speak against the killings? The real fact northern leaders don't care as long as the killing not affect them. Northern leaders enjoying the killing because they benefit massively from the killings.�
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by iamjavadem(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2018
This theory of yours also applies to the south not north only.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by winj3: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
The killings started since the 1st Buhari and iBB era so why was Shehu Sani silent until now?

He is one of them...and now using the situation for political gains. How convenient!
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Just2endowed2(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
The average northerner and their leaders feel there's no problem. To them, Buhari is a god who should be feared and respected even more than Allah sef. Anything that will make Buhari look bad or expose his incompetence is haram. When they're ready, they'll know what to do. Bear it in mind though that the time for a peoples revolt is coming very soon, those who watched the videos where soldiers killed Zamfara protesters yesterday will understand cool

Can you post the video here Pls
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by israelmao(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Ango Abdullahi who was at the front burner of campaign against the previous government has gone into dead silence this shows how hypocrisy thrives in the North.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Dotng: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
maxwell530:
the likes of Emir of Kano were outspoken and boldly talk against the killings during Jonathan administration but ever since a northerner is now the C in C, he has gone silent and mute.what do you call that? I'm wondering if he still lives in Nigeria sef.
The Emir that was almost dethroned and Osinbajo and Co had to plead on his behalf when he was criticising government? You want him to lose his throne because of the killings?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/2017/05/18/probe-emir-sanusi-must-continue-says-kano-state-house-assembly/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/22/osinbajo-ibb-others-save-emir-kano-assembly-probe
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by writeprof(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Yes, Badeh is not a Muslim.
This takes us to reason no 4 which Sani Shehu did not mention. The need for northern political elites not to be seen as anti-Islam if they criticise these killings by mainly islamists in different guises.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by foreshore(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central, has criticized the northern political elites over their silence on frequent killings and kidnappings in the region.

The lawmaker, in a series of tweets, highlighted three reasons why the northern elites are silent over the killings.

According to him, the fear of being against the President Muhammadu Buhari government is among the reasons for northern leaders’ silence.

Sani, on his Twitter page, wrote: “Northern political elites are silent on the frequent killings and kidnappings in the north out of any of these three reasons; FEAR not to be seen opposing the Government; BELIEF that the President is doing his best; INDIFFERENCE because it’s the poor that are dying.”

Recently, no fewer than 17 people were on Saturday killed by bandits in Magami Village, Faru District of Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1077139430392115200?s=19

Northern leaders have always been hypocrites
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by brodalokie: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=74151909][/quote]

Been hit with light on my hospital bed which woke me up from sleep and now I keep seeing and hearing zombies voices everywhere. The first thing a doctor is supposed to do is give food, drink and then drug but the doctor is also a zombie. Maybe it's hunger but he looks like blackclothed wizard with a long broom, hat and bats hovering all around his head.
It is a dejavu of recurring dreams of the ins and out. Trapped in this stage while things may be happening outside, who knows? As I was thinking what to right next I was a vision of a man and woman looking at me through a mirror that supposedly belongs me, it is linked to me and they are using it to manipulate reality around this hospital. They are laughing now. I am thinking of a way to get out of bed and go find something to eat, bath wear some cloth and get pocket money. cool
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by bixton(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2018
maxwell530:

If you go back to the outspoken-ness of the Emir, you'll notice he speaks more when there is a killing/retaliation of his kinsmen. When such killings occur sides are spoken for and against depending on who is speaking. When such deaths occur they are not first considered deaths of Nigerians but deaths of a certain tribal/religious group of persons.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
I thought corruption was/is nig's bane,
hence I campaigned/voted the nomad
but now I know BETTER!......
RELIGION/ETHNICITY IS NIG'S MAJOR PROBLEM!
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by babasolution: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
the thing is that they will be killed or loose their prominence if they are seen to be anti islam in any shape or form,they are afraid of their own lives or loosing their source of livelihood
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by stuffs4me(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
The biggest reason is the fear of being seen as opposing Buhari's government.

Another reason is that the government of the day is very tyranical and will unleash terror on anyone that dares to talk or critisize the evils being parpetrated by this tyranical government. Dino Melaye is a case study. Dino was humiliated dragged in the mud and almost exterminated just because he spoke about the killings done by Fulani herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.