Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium (36495 Views)

Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom / Governor Emmanuel Opens First Rice Mill In Akwa Ibom / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by ozo13(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
The governor got no option nah else he will be shown the ameachi style
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin
So, are you saying Akpabio handpicked Udom just like Attah handpicked him (Akpabio)?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/10/akpabio-asks-attah-for-forgiveness/amp/

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by gare(f): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
1Ebiscoo:
The lawmaker representing Kaduna Central district at the upper legislative chamber of the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani, has warned governors with the tendencies of denying opposition political parties the use of Stadium and public places for campaigns to desist from such.

Senator Sani said the news that the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel has rescinded his earlier decision to stop President Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress, APC, from using the Godswill Akpabio Stadium was a welcome development.

DAILY POST reported earlier that the Akwa Ibom state government said President Buhari will not be allowed to use the Stadium in Uyo, for his campaign next Friday.

The state government, instead, directed the president and the APC to make use of the Uyo Township Stadium, which accommodates a far lesser number of people compared to the 30,000-capacity Godswill Akpabio stadium.

But in a statement yesterday, Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel, rescinded the decision and announced the approval of the Stadium for the flag-off of President Buhari’s re-election campaign in the South-South region.

A terse statement signed by the Commissioner for Youths and Sport, Mr Monday Uko, Monday night confirmed the approval.

Reacting to the development, the lawmaker tweeted, “Denying any party or candidate the use of public stadiums for political reasons is uncivil and sadistic.

“The news that Akwa Ibom has rescinded it’s earlier decision is a welcome development.

“All state Governments with this kind of autocratic tendencies should take note.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/25/2019-shehu-sani-reacts-gov-emmanuel-finally-opens-godswill-akpabio-stadium-buhari/

Shehu, Kwankwaso,is very close to you what happened to him after he must have paid for eagle square, I dont like people that speak from both sides of their mouth, APC Government is tuning this country into something else and we are clapping for them

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

My brother, the kind of politics we play here is sometimes more than just saying the people will decide. There are a lot of factors that determine election winners in this clime.

Maybe in someother regions... you need to win the people 80% to mark an edge in some regions.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Oweku: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Shey dey Don open am.. Mke una let us hear word..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by arabbunkum: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2018
danot1030:
PDP is a party for the rascals like fayose, like udom, like Wike
APC is a party for the rogues and thieves like Gandollar, like Aisha Buhari, like Babachir, like Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Why are you avoiding the question na?

How does someone from being your commission elevates to governor without the governors conscent or endorsement?

Would you say because of the fued between obi and obiano now, Obiano was not handpicked from Fidelity bank by Obi?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

How does someone from being your commission elevates to governor without the governors conscent or endorsement?

Would you say because of the fued between obi and obiano now, Obiano was not handpicked from Fidelity bank by Obi?

I agree with you.
So, are you saying Akpabio handpicked Udom just like Attah handpicked him (Akpabio)?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by wiseone28: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE COMMENDING UDOM FOR OPENING THE STADIUM WHEN THEY KNOW HE HAS NO OPTION

UDOM IS A GONER

I LISTENED TO HIS CHRISTMAS MESSAGE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by michoim(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
What is autocratic in this now undecided

Even APC in every state is frustrating their rival not to talk of opposition!

A typical example is what happened in Lagos, Imo and Ogun State!

A godfather is trying to impose his machinery and the sitting governors opposing it!

Go round the Lagos environs and see for yourself, you can hardly find JIMI Agbaje's poster anywhere cause they are removing it, arresting the pasters or posting theirs on his undecided

Despite Jimi's cries to the police nothing is being done about it!!! So who is autocratic undecided

An Oba even publicly takes side with a particular party so who is autocratic

You see our security agents/law enforements agents playing partisan politics undecided

The order time on a radio station I heard how some parties wanted to use a public facility in Abuja, despite meeting all the requirements, they were not allowed to do so!

Not once not twice!!!

What is APC afraid of So they can do it and others are not allowed to do it

Right Mtcheeew
If you cannot comprehend an autocratic act or situation (system), is not your fault but just keep quiet...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by OfficialSam(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Victor Attah never made Akpabio Governor, as a matter of fact, he opposed Akpabio's candidacy at a time but Akpabio's resilience and the people made him win (that explains why they were never in good terms).

So, can you recall how Udom became governor?

Don't mind the small boy, who doesn't know anything about the political terrain of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Tenn88: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

A godfather is trying to impose his machinery and the sitting governors opposing it!

Go round the Lagos environs and see for yourself, you can hardly find JIMI Agbaje's poster anywhere cause they are removing it, arresting the pasters or posting theirs on his undecided

Despite Jimi's cries to the police nothing is being done about it!!! So who is autocratic undecided

You see our security agents/law enforements agents playing partisan politics undecided

The order time on a radio station I heard how some parties wanted to use a public facility in Abuja, despite meeting all the requirements, they were not allowed to do so!

Not once not twice!!!

Right Mtcheeew
If you got the message right, sheu Sanni issued the warning regardless of political party.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by efighter: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2018
deboysben:
Udom is always a good man devoid of thuggery and bitterness.

Still atikulating obidently

4 + 4 = 8
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Not once not twice!!!

Right Mtcheeew

Big lie . Lagos is a level playing ground for political campaign . Move around Lagos from the mainland to the island and Jimi poster is everywhere . Why can't you guys just say the truth as it is? Must you lie like atiku just to buy sympathy ?

Kindly state the name of the radio station, frequency, time of broadcast so we can carry out our investigation
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Indispensable85(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Maybe in someother regions... you need to win the people 80% to mark an edge in some regions.

I want you to save this post.Akpabio will deliver Akwa ibom to Buhari in 2019,just the same way he did it in 2015 for pdp using the same method.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:
All Akpabio wants from Buhari is campaign funds, deep down he knows its all exercise in futility for Akwaibom..

Wait till you see election result before you hang yourself
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by hush15: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Not once not twice!!!

Right Mtcheeew

My dear, dont worry too much. God is on the throne. The bigger they come, the harder they fall. It is no news that APC have been unfair in all ramifications but when government power in within their grasp nko, thats what happens! The tide is rising high and about to change the tables like a tsunami.

They will spend like never before, make noise like never before but its all in vain

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Wait till you see election result before you hang yourself

Lol at hang yourself, Akpabio is feeding you his stories... call 5 to 100 akwaibomites and you would hear firsthand information.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

I want you to save this post.Akpabio will deliver Akwa ibom to Buhari in 2019,just the same way he did it in 2015 for pdp using the same method.

How did Akpabio deliver Akwaibom for PDP?... Akpabio was PDP in Akwaibom.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Tell Akpabio to fund the campaign with his funds and he would tell you the truth..

This is Akwaibom.. the people know both candidates much more than you and myself.

If truly you are from akwa Ibom and you see idom winning, my guy you are simply playing yourself. Akpabio will win the state hands down . Let not ague, let just wait for the election result . You can save this post for future reference .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

"using the same method?"
grin grin grin

What method are we talking about here wink
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Can you recall how Akpabio became governor? It may interest you to know that Victor Attah is on same page with Udom..

Victor Attah no get level if that is what you want to know .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Shut up and stop spreading lies
Go to Oshodi,Apapa,Ipaja,Mile 2,Orile etc and see Jimi's posters everywhere

Don't mind the Lagos wannabe
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

Attah is a spent force,you should know this If you're not a neophyte in Nigeria politics. Attah is no match for Akpabio in today's politics. Akpabio will always defeat Attah in any political contest over and over again. Akpabio is the most influential politician of Akwa ibom descent today.

I agree with you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin
Yes, unless you don't know anything about akwa ibom politics . Akpabio went to bring udom from Lagos state where he was working with UBA . Udom as no political relevance before akpabio brought him into akwaibom.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Yes, unless you don't know anything about akwa ibom politics . Akpabio went to bring udom from Lagos state where he was working with UBA . Udom as no political relevance before akpabio brought him into akwaibom.

I know. I just wanted Esseite to answer...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

Please define what you mean by deliver?

Do you mean the Udom will lose to the APC candidate?

Do you mean Buhari will score more votes than his PDP opponent?

When you are through, we can take it from there.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

He wasnt working with UBA. If I may ask, before Attah made Akpabio a commissioner, was Akpabio relevant politically?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Lol at hang yourself, Akpabio is feeding you his stories... call 5 to 100 akwaibomites and you would hear firsthand information.

Guy I'm from Mkpet Enin LGA government of Akwa Ibom state . I schooled at uniuyo for 4 years . When it comes to politics and winning in akwa ibom . Udom is a no match to Akpabio. Put udom, attah and enifiok Luke together . Akpabio will crush them all at the polls .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.